When SatanSoo Paid A Visit (ft. KaiSoo) (HunHan)

My Husband's A Player

When SatanSoo Paid A Visit (ft. KaiSoo) (HunHan)

----

Luhan secretly spied on D.O who was glaring at everyone who walked by his locker. "Find anything new yet, Lu?" Luhan shook his head and sighed. "Nothing, Minnie.. it's the same D.O. How can Kai like such person!" Xiumin rubbed his chin and an idea popped up. "Let's confront him!" Luhan looked at Xiumin as if he was looking at the most craziest person in the world. "Are you ing kidding me?!" Xiumin nodded in determination before grabbing Luhan and dragged the poor boy towards D.O. 

"Hey, D.O!" Xiumin grinned and waved at D.O who stared at them quietly. Luhan stood behind Xiumin, afraid that D.O would strangle him to death. Luhan's relationship with D.O wasn't as pleasant as Xiumin's. D.O hates him.. a lot. "Have you heard about this guy called Kai?" As Xiumin expected, D.O's gloomy dark aura slowly faded and D.O begin to stutter. "W-What about K-Kai.." Luhan finally understood what Xiumin was trying to do and took advantage of it. He smirked before leaning closer to D.O but immediately backed away when D.O deadly narrowed his eyes at Luhan.

 

"Kai is a friend of Luhan's Fiance. And he talked about you." D.O gasped, face getting red. Luhan and Xiumin weren't sure whether he was mad or flustered. "W-What did he say?" Luhan smirked again. 

 

"He said somethings about you.." 

 

"L-Like?"

 

"How..ing disgusting you are!"

 

"Lu-"

 

"WHAT?!" D.O grabbed Luhan at the collar and banged him onto the locker making Luhan cry. "I-I'm Sorry! D-Don't kill me please!" Xiumin pried D.O off of Luhan and explained that Luhan was just joking. Good news, Luhan was not killed. Bad news was that he nows has a black eye which he quickly covered up with some make-up powder. D.O forced Luhan to bring him to Kai's house when Luhan told him that Sehun was going to visit him.

 

~

 

"Ow! Ow! We're here already! Can you please let go of my arm." Luhan whined when they finally stood outside Kai's door. D.O happily let got of Luhan before knocking the door. When Kai opened the door, Luhan had his mouth hanging-open as he saw D.O's change. D.O had a bright, bubbly smile, wide and heart shaped plastered on his face. He had a happy bright aura around him which creeped Luhan a lot. D.O was different. So different.

 

Kai smiled happily when he saw D.O. "Kyungie!!" Luhan felt like puking when he saw D.O blush. If only Kai knew. If only he knew.

 

"Luhan hyung.." Sehun appeared at the doorstep and smiled softly at Luhan. Luhan grinned before hugging Sehun. "Sehun-ah!" Luhan pulled away immediately when he felt D.O's glare. D.O hates couples who 'acts' cuter than him and Kai. Lucky for D.O, Kai didn't notice the glare. He just invited the two inside.

 

~

Kai placed a tray of drinks and snacks onto the table before he continued to play his game with Sehun. Luhan leaned closer to D.O catiously and eyed him. "Listen up you devil. What have you done to Sehun's friend? Everyone knows you're an evil person! Yet tan guy dates you! Did you control him with your evil magic or something?!" D.O rolled his eyes. How childish of Luhan. He thought.

 

D.O just took a cup of coke and drank it quietly before looking at Luhan. "I didn't do anything, peasant." Luhan whimpered before moving away from D.O.

 

D.O had this... Evil aura around him that only Luhan notices. Sehun was just ignoring it. But the aura disappeared when Kai sat close to D.O and D.O kept smiling shyly. I feel sick! Luhan gagged when he saw D.O acting all cute. 

 

Just then, an evil idea came into his mind. He grabbed D.O and dragged him into the hallway. D.O pulled his hand away and hissed angrily. "What is it?! Give me a good reason why I should strangle you?!" Luhan laughed nervously as he patted D.O shoulders to calm the boy down. "I just wanted to tell you, Kai flirted with someone I happen to know!" "WHAT!" Luhan shushed D.O by covering the boy's mouth. "Plus, the guy he flirted had a fiance! And Kai have you! Outrageous, right?" "Definitely..." D.O growled before stomping towards the living room. Luhan snickered evilly. Forgive me Kai!

 

"KIM JONG IN" The said boy stood up immediately as he stared at his boyfriend. "Y-Yes?" Kai was new to the SATANSOO thing so he was clearly frightened. "HOW DARE YOU FLIRT WITH SOMEONE ELSE! YOU ING !" Kai winced at the hurtful name. "I-I don't understa-" "LUHAN SAID YOU FLIRTED WITH SOMEONE HE KNOWS!" Luhan gave an apologetic look at Kai before hiding himself behind Sehun. "Are you talking about Tao?" D.O smiled crookedly. "So that is his name?" Kai laughed awkwardly before giving a death glare at Sehun and Luhan. "K-Kyungie, l-listen! I love you more than anyone! It was just a game Luhan made! I pretended to flirt with Tao because of the game! L-Luhan forced me!"

Fortunately for Kai's pitiful soul, D.O forgave him and his reason before looking at Luhan who was cowering behind the blank Sehun.

D.O let go of Kai and walked slowly towards Luhan, laughing evily. "So you started this, huh?" Luhan gulped as he backed away from the approaching penguin.

~

"I told you we shouldn't have messed with that devil!" Luhan complained as he rubbed his sore face, thanks to D.O yesterday. "Says the one who added fuel into the fire." Luhan rolled his eyes as he sipped his black coffee, mumbling a ' you' at Xiumin. Just then, the doors slammed opened and a very angry D.O came in. "LUHAN YOU ARE SO DEAD!" The boy ran towards Luhan but before he could lay a hand on Luhan, the petite boy fainted due to shock.

When Luhan came to, the three of them sat at the Staff Lounge. D.O kept glaring at Luhan as he gripped his cup of coffee. "So what makes you come here?" Xiumin asked nicely but D.O shouted back. "THAT PEASANT CAUSED ALL OF THIS!" Luhan grip on Xiumin's waist got tighter. "HE... Kai is afraid of me now! AND IT'S HIS FAULT!!" D.O half cried, half shouted. At that one moment, Luhan felt honoured. He made the satansoo cry. Xiumin smacked Luhan's head when he noticed Luhan smirking. He turned to smile and D.O. "Luhan would be glad to help you. Since he was the one he created this whole mess." Luhan gasped, shaking his head violently.

"AS IF I WOULD."

~

"WHY AM I HERE!" Luhan whined as he and D.O stood outside Kai's doorstep. By chance, they met Sehun as they walked by the bubbletea shop and Sehun decided to follow. D.O bit his lips nervously as he knocked the door. Luhan was amazed by D.O. The boy wore bright clothings and looked rather cute and shy, which disgusted Luhan a little. Kai opened the door slowly and peeked through the gap. "W-What?" 

"Yo~" Luhan grinned.

"Yo..." Sehun spoke.

"Y-Yo?" D.O stuttered.

Kai kept silent but after a few seconds, he opened the door. "Come in..."

Luhan and Sehun welcomed themselves but D.O stood outside. He and Kai stared at each other for a good five minutes when Sehun called for them. Kai made way but D.O looked at him confusedly. "W-Why are you standing there? C-Come in.." Kai blushed as he said that. D.O felt joy in his head. Kai accepted me! D.O took of his shoes and went in.

His happiness fade away when Kai sat beside Sehun instead of him. Luhan was fiddling with Sehun's finger while he and Kai stared at each other. Kai cleared his throat before giving D.O a small smile.

"W-What makes you come here?"

"To see you."

"Ah..."

"..."

"..." D.O sighed, looking down. Things became awkward between him and Kai. 

Luhan glanced at the awkward lovebirds and smirked. "Gosh, Mr Satan and Mr Dark guy-" "I'm not Dark!" "Seems to be in an awkard relationship." His smirk became became wider as the couple face flushed. "Hyung, make up already. You've been bawling about how much you miss him but was afraid to approach him." Kai glared weakly at Sehun who was busy with his bubbletea and Luhan.

"Kai..." D.O spoke up as both of them looked at each other. "I'm sorry if I scared you. I didn't want you to see me like this..." Luhan saw tears in D.O's eyes and was about to take a picture of the boy when Sehun grabbed away his phone and slapped him in the face lightly. Kai smiled. 

"I'd never stay mad at you forever, Kyungie." KaiSoo reached in for a hug and Sehun and Luhan closed their eyes when they sensed KaiSoo kissing.

"My innocent eyes!"

"Ouh, shut up Lu."

~

Kai and D.O thanked the two as they left the house. 

"Haha! The great powerful D.O bowed to thank me! Muahahaha-" Sehun rolled his eyes as he slapped Luhan in the face. "H-Hey! I'm driving!" Sehun kept quiet as he looked at of the window. Luhan silently eyed Sehun.

"Sehun?"

"Hm?"

"Let's get closer, okay?"

"...okay."

Luhan grinned as he slipped his hand underneath Sehun's.

Maybe the marriage thing isn't too bad after all.

~~~

Hey!! It's been long, yeah? I had to publish this quickly before going for camp! Did you like the Kaisoo? Hope you did.

Guess what? I'm going to make an Exo Chatroom soon (Depends) ^-^ so I wont be too bored during the June holidays. Three more days to my bday! Yay~

See yall!!

xoxo