Preparation

My Husband's A Player

Preparations
(A/n: POVs would keep changing~ and it's the boys last year in College, I didn't mentioned it before Sorry, and have just graduated a few months ago! I didnt write a chapter for it. If u want me to, comment! Sorry if this is very confusing -.-")
----

Sehun POV*

I walked down the hallway, heading towards my dad's office. "Dad? You called for me?" I asked as I entered the room. My dad smiled at me and ushered me to sit in front of him. "As you know, your wedding is coming soon. So I want you and Luhan to plan the wedding. You have to plan this Wedding Planners too!" Plan the wedding? "Shouldn't you be doing that?" My dad shrugged. "I thought it would be more fun if you were the one that plan this. Here, this is the invitation list in advance. Be sure to invite your family!" I rolled my eyes. "Yes, Dad. I'll go meet Luhan now." He nodded before escorting me out. I texted to Luhan,

To: Lu Hyung~♪

Hyung~ I'm coming over~ My dad is asking us to plan the wedding.

I immediately headed out. When I got into the car, Luhan messaged me.

From: Lu Hyung~♪

My dad told me about this too! See you then~

~

Kris POV*

"Why does Taozi and I have to plan this wedding?!" I complained to my father as soon as I heard the news. "Well, I heard that Sehun & Luhan are doing it so I thought it was an interesting idea! Plus, I'm too busy to plan all this. And with your mum overseas, only you can do the job." I groaned. My dad was right, he is busy and with my mum away, I have no choice. "Hey, by doing this with Tao, you guys would bond!" My dad suggested and it seemed to have changed my mine. To spend time with Tao is one of the things I want to do most. "Fine. I'll meet him at his home. I was planning to see him anyway." I grabbed my coat and left the room.

~

Luhan POV*

"Ouh~ Mr Donald~ My heart is racing~" I sang to my donald duck plushie and danced around on my bed. "Sehun is Coming~ I'm Sooo Excited~" I sighed contently and held my donald duck up high. "At least you make me cal-" My door opened and there stood Sehun, clearly weirded out. "Hyung? What are you.. doing?" I threw my donald duck plushie onto a cushion and laughed awkwardly. "N-Nothing! C-Come in!" He frowned at me, clearly not happy that I wouldn't tell him, but came in anyways. My face was beet red. He saw how unmanly I was!! !
"We should start with the invitation list. We will have our relatives to come. But we can also invite some friends." I grinned. "Xiuminnie!!" Sehun rolled his eyes which made me cackle softly. He's Jealous~ "I'll invite Kai too. Since our wedding is before theirs, we can invite Tao and Kris." I nodded in agreement. Who should I invite? Cause mostly all my friends have dated me before. Sehun wouldn't be happy if I invited all my ex to our wedding. But there is one more.. "Satansoo!" Sehun looked at me and frowned. "Him? Isn't he the one that would try murder you everytime he sees you?" True... "Don't be such a sour person! He and I are better now. And he would gladly come since you're inviting Kai. I'm pretty sure he won't kill me with Kai there." Sehun nodded in agreement and wrote Kai, Kyungsoo, Tao, Kris and Xiumin's name into the invitation list. My phone buzzed and I picked it up.

From: XIUMINNIE♦

Your wedding is coming soon right? I'm pretty sure you would add me into the invitation list so I'd like you to add another name inside.

Someone else?

To: XIUMINNIE♦

Sure? What's his/her name?

From: XIUMINNIE♦

Jongdae.

I closed my phone and turned to Sehun. "Add Jongdae to the list please." "Who's that?" I shrugged. "Dunno. Xiumin asked me to add him inside the list." Sehun nodded before writing that guy's name inside. "Now, we'll be choosing the theme for the wedding."

~

Tao POV*

Instead of doing the planning, we laid on my bed, cuddling. My head was on his shoulder and his arms around me. "We should really do the planning now, Kris." I tried to get off but he pulled me closer. "Screw that . Cuddle with me~" He whined with a pout. I rolled my eyes and punched his stomach, which made him let me go. He groaned, glaring at me. "I love you, but you." I grinned at him and took out the invitation list.
"Why do they have this invitation list already? We haven't visited a wedding planner yet."
"I don't know either. In advance probably."
I nodded, "I guess so.."
"Let's just fill them in and then visit a Wedding planner."
"Who should we invite?" Kris sat beside me and hummed. "Of course we would invite Sehun, Luhan and our relatives. I have lots of friends I can invite. But I'll invite some of them, like Jongdae." I furrowed my brows.
"Who's Jongdae?"
"He's the guy I introduced Luhan's friend to. He's close to me."
"Ouhh. Then we should invited Luhan's friend too!"
"Yeah whatever." I pouted when he showed no care to whom I invited to. Meanie.. "Tao, you have no friends do you?" I blushed in emnarassment before punching his face. "SHUT UP!"

~

Luhan POV*

Basically, Sehun and I are quarrelling right now.
"I want the wedding to be Donald Duck Themed!"
"No! Bubble Tea!"
"Nooo! How about Hello Kitty?"
"Luhan! For the tenth time, no Hello Kitty!"
"Then No Bubble Tea for you!"
"Fine!"
"Fine!" We both turned to look at the oppisite direction, ignoring each other. How can a Donald Duck or Hello Kitty Themed Wedding not be cool! I glanced at Sehun for a minute and noticed something. He wears black and white clothes most of the time. He must like Black and White. I don't mind those colours either... "I got it!" I blurted out loudly, scaring Sehun. "Let's have either a black or white themed wedding!" Sehun's expession softened and he nodded. "I guess so.. but let's not have a black themed wedding... it's rather.. dark. White is a common theme for weddings." I nodded with him. "Right Right! Let's now choose which Wedding Planner to go to!
Sehun took out his phone and searched through several websites. "Oh, there's one nearby. Wanna check it out?" "Okay!"

~

Kris' POV*

Tao and I are outside, walking down the streets, looking at shops. We're trying to find a wedding planner we can go to. Maybe they can suggest us some themes too since Tao and I has no ideas for themes. "Should we visit that one?" Tao pointed to a shop across the street. We walked towards it and I looked inside. There were photos of Weddings held in many places. Ballrooms, Parks, Cruise Ships and many more. "Look, Yifan! There's a photo of a couple riding horses! I want that!" Tao jumped excitedly, tugging my arms like a kid. I chuckled. "Hm.. Maybe we will."
We entered the shop and the staffs greeted us with happy faces. "Welcome!"
We bowed at them and sat in front of the manager.
"How can I help you two lovely gentlements?"
"We're searching for a wedding planner."
"For your childrens? Although you guys seemed too young to-"
"Its for the both of us." She looked at us confused. "You mean.. the two of you-" We nodded. She seemed shocked but never questioned us. "What theme do you guys like?" Tao and I looked through books, containing pictures of weddings with different themes. But one caught my eyes. I pointed at the picture and looked at Tao. "This sky blue theme looks really nice, don't you think?" Tao stared at the picture while the manager nodded in agreement for my choice. "Yes! Yes! This theme is very popular for young couples!" Tao gave me a serious look. "As long as I can ride a horse, I'll agree. There better be horse ridings!" I laughed nervously. "O-Of course, Taozi. Of course!"
I gave the manager a merciful look and she smiled. "I'll add the horse riding into the theme. Don't worry." Tao grinned happily and I sighed a relief.
Planning a Wedding is so Hard.

~

No One's POV

It was getting late. Sehun and Luhan was busy talking with the manager from a Wedding Shop.
"...yes. Okay! So it's settled. A white themed wedding in a sky ballroom, am I correct?" The manager confirmed with Sehun and Luhan, both nodding at the same time. "Alright. Thanks for coming!" They both waved at the manager before walking out of the shop. Luhan stretched himself and yawned. "Tired?" Sehun asked softly, Luhan's hair. Luhan nodded, used to the gentle caress. "Planning a wedding is so hard.." Sehun chuckled, leading Luhan towards the car. "Do you still have enough energy to visit Tao and Kris Hyung?"
Almost immediately, Luhan's face lit up. He jumped into the car and kept shouting, "I want to see Tao! Let's go! Let's go!" Sehun rolled his eyes, slightly regretting the suggestion. At least Luhan is lifely again. Sehun called Tao and Kris, and they said they're at Tao's house so Sehun drove to that direction.
Meanwhile, Tao and Kris lazed around on Tao's bed. Kris was hugging Tao, back facing his chest, and smirked. "We should do this every time, you know. It's comfortable being like this." Tao blushed, lowering his head. "S-Shut up! W-We're gonna do this when we get married anyways." Kris chuckled, snuggling closer to Tao. He's right, they can do this once they get married everyday.
"Hope you're good in bed."
"YIFAN."
"What? Priorities first, you know." Kris cackled, scrambling away before Tao could beat him up. Thankfully, Tao's front door rang and Sehun entered with Luhan behind him, holding out a plastc bag. "Hey guys! How's your day?" Luhan cheerfully asked as he brought out cans of coffees from the plastic bag. Sehun didn't take one though, he already has a bubbletea in his hands. "We went to a Wedding Planner. Our theme is Sky Blue! You?" Tao asked cheerfully, gulping down almost half of the can. "White. It's simple and nice." Sehun replied bluntly which made Tao roll his eyes, muttering a 'rude'. "Our wedding is coming up first! So you guys better attend!! Or else." Luhan threatened the other couple, slightly scaring them. Sehun cleared his throat, gaining their attention.
"Well, our Wedding is coming soon and so is yours. So let's make the best of them."
"YEAH!"
"Taozi's my bride so I'm cool with it."
"Yah!"
They looked at each other before laughing like crazy, enjoying the night as time flew by. Wedding is coming soon and its time to tie the knot (a/n is that how they say it? XD).

~~~
Hurray! Updated exactly on 15 Jan! (SG time ofc)! Sad to say the story is coming to an end :) Two more Chapter and its complete. I'm kind of preparing a new story and it is not Kpop related. Its an Original Characters kind or story. Its BoyxBoy of course. I hope you guys would give full support once I publish that new story >_

xoxo♡