I'm Straight and Manly (HunHan)

My Husband's A Player

I'm Straight and Manly (HunHan) 

----

"Luhan! Get the down here!" Obviously, my dad is trying to get me to go on a ing date with Sehun. Hell I would. "Luhan!!" him. Wait! I got a plan!I got ready and ran down, taking my coat and left the house. "I'm going to see Min- I mean Sehun!" I shouted before getting into my car. Minseok Cafe, here I come!

~

"MINSEOKKI-" "Shut the up, Luhan. I'm working." Minseok growled at me as he made a leaf design on a coffee. "Ooh! Pretty! Is it for me?" I grinned, trying to take the coffee but he slapped my pretty hands away. ", Luhan. Go away." Minseok sighed, grabbing the cup and gave it to a customer. "But I'm lonely." I pouted cutely, getting some giggles from some females while some were finding my flaws. es, please. I'm more fab than you. "Luhan, you have a fiance- don't tell me you ran away... again."

Busted.

I laughed awkwardly. "Well..." "Out now." Minseok pushed me out of the cafe. "A-Are you sure you wanna do this to your best friend-" "This is for your own good Luhan! If you're manly, face him!" Minseok scolded me. He scolded me! (T^T) "But I'm manly. And straight! I like girls! Not boy!" Minseok sighed before throwing me out of the cafe. "Go!" He yelled before closing the door. I rubbed my as I got up. "Such best friend you are." I grumbled.

I turned around and saw someone looking at me. "S-Sehun?" Sehun stood in front of me, not saying anything. "Erm... I er..." "You tried to ditch our date." I blushed in embarassement. My dad's gonna kill me. "I-" "Let's just get on with it." Sehun sighed, grabbing my hand and dragged me away from the cafe. WHY DOES PEOPLE ALWAYS CUT ME OFF! We walked a few more streets ahead and stopped in front of a bubble tea shop. "Seriously." Sehun nodded and gave a small smile. HE SMILED. "This is my favourite place." He finally let go of my hand and walked in. I wish I could run away but Sehun was watching.

"What do you want to drink?" Sehun asked me as we walked towards the counter. "Ah, Sehun. Glad you came. The usual, am I right?" An old lady smiled brightly. She probably was the owner. Sehun nodded and looked at me. "O-One Taro flavour please." WHY AM I STUTTERING?! ! The old lady chuckled. "I've never seen Sehun bring anyone here with him." I looked at Sehun who was blushing a little. "Tsk, what a blush." I mumbled. "Says the one who blushed first." 

Busted.

Sehun took our drinks and sat at the very end. "You're such a loner." I snorted, sitting in front of him. He rolled his eyes and sipped his drink. I sipped mine- OH MY GOSH! THIS IS ING NICE. "How did that old woman even made this?!" Sehun smirked at me, sipping his drink. "I've been here since I was 13. I know how it feels."  Since 13? He's gonna get tooth decay if he goes on. 

"..."

"..."

"..." Akward silence. It's killing me. I looked at Sehun and saw him looking outside with his cold expressionless face. "You must've been lonely." I accidently blurted out. I mouthed a '' and covered my mouth. Sehun looked at me and sighed. "I'm used to it. I'm so used to it, I'm like you with your bad cursing mouth." I glared at him and mumbled a, "Shut the up, ." Now it was Sehun's turn to glare at me. Tsk, to fab for this kid ;P

~

We walked down the streets side by side and I can't help but to look at Sehun. I admit he's handsome but I'm more. His fashion is... okay but I'm more fashionable. He seems to like casual. Sehun turned his eyes at me, making me look away and act as if I wasn't looking at him. "Hyung, who is that Minse- Are you blushing?" . I laughed nervously and looked at the ground. "No. A-Anyway! What was it you wanna ask?" See?! I'm stuttering again. "That best friend of yours. Who is he?" "Minseok?" Sehun nodded and turned to the front. "Well, he's more like a human shaped bun that makes coffee. We've been friends since kindergarden." Sehun nodded again. Wait, why is he asking anyway. I narrowed my eyes at him. "Why do you ask?" I saw Sehun tensed but his expression remained the same. This guy reminds me of this two guys from my school's derp squad. Chanyeol and... D.O? Yeah. The two of them. Sehun can be the pokerface in the derp squad. 

"I never trusted anyone but my dad." No wonder he doesn't have friends. "Thing happened in the past. I can't trust anyone, anymore." I could feel his anger and I kinda pity him. "You... can trust me." Gosh, what am I doing. Sehun let a bitter laugh before looking at me. "It's hard to trust someone when they might betray you afterwards." I frowned. "Are you saying I'll be betraying you?" Woah, since when was I saw into being Sehun's friend? Sehun shrugged and continued walking. He suddenly stopped and turned back to look at me. "Never put too much trust on anyone. Even that Minseok guy. You don't know. They might use you for your money." He gave me his number card and left. "Meet me at Minseok Cafe. We'll continue our 'date' there later on." 

What the heck was that

~
I sat in front of the counter, having a nice coffee Minseok freshly brewed for me. "Why does Sehun want me to meet him here?" I pouted at Minseok who was taking a break. "How the would I know? Lucky for you, if it's being here wasn't for your date, I'd kick your out already." I rolled my eyes. "How are you my best friend?" "Coz you think of it that way." Minseok said flatly. "Hey!!" I glared at him while he glared back. How could Minseokki say like that? 

"Lu hyung." I saw Sehun walking in with a glare plastered on his face. Who's he glaring at anyway? I looked back at Minseok and he too was glaring. Are they glaring at each other??!! Sehun sat beside me and smirked. "One caramel frappe please." Minseok's eye twitched a little and he forced a smile. "Sure." He hissed before making Sehun's drink. I could hear Minseok muttering, "bastard" a few times. Sehun smirked again and looked at me. "Nice 'friend' you have there." Now its my turn to glare at him. "ing ." 

~

We quietly drank inside the cafe. I could sense Sehun and Minseok glaring at each other. As for me, I was also glaring at Sehun. I don't know why, his looks just piss me off. The atmosphere was really scary but thankfully, my phone rang. But the both of them were staring at me. Awkward....

"Hello-"

"LUHAN!"

"Dad??"

"How dare you try ditch your date with Sehun!"

"Does it look like I wanted to go in the first place?"

"I don't ing care if you like it or not! Anyway, another friend of mine has a son."

"Don't tell me you want me to marry someone again and become a two timer."

"You've been more than a two timer before, Luhan. Don't worry, his son is getting married with someone else."

"So? What does it have to do with me."

"Make some ing friends for god sake!"

"I have Minseok-" I could see Sehun's eye twitch, jealous? Pfft, nah.

"Make More Friends! I don't care if you have that Bun Guy! Go make friends!"

"Well, you old haggot!" I cursed before hanging up. Must this day go any worst?? 

Minseok suddenly picked me up and threw me out of the cafe and Sehun was pushed out. "Learn some ing manners before coming back here, Luhan!" Minseok slammed the door shut and walked away from our sight. "You call that, best friend? Tsk, you need to hit your head. I'm leaving." Sehun said flatly before walking away. "Hey! Don't ditch me!" I whined as I rubbed my . He ditched me! He ing ditched me!

my life...

~~~
Hey... Im sorry for the really really late post.

I keep getting writer's block. I don't have the feelz. Should I stop writing or continue?

If I continue, I'm not sure if I can post in time coz I dont have feelz.

(T-T)

I'm sorry for wasting your time...