The Player (Taoris)

My Husband's A Player

The Player (Taoris)

---

"Son, you'll be having a date with Kris!" My dad grinned at me as he pushed me off my bed, making me groan. "What for..." I sighed, getting ready to go out. "...I'm meeting a friend of mine." My dad rolled his eyes, stopping me from leaving. "Don't lie to me. You don't have friends." Ouch. Hurtful. He smirked when he saw my expression changed. "So?" He teased me. I wish I could punch my dad but... "Fine." I grabbed my coat and went inside the car. My dad told the driver the destination and he drove me to my 'date'.

I walked into a cafe and saw Kris, acting as the cold city guy. It pisses me off. Girls were looking at him, smiling and fangirling with each another. I don't know why, but it annoys me. Kris saw me and waved but I didn't wave back. Since my dad or Mr Wu isn't here, I don't have to be all nice to this guy. I sat in front of him and looked at him, noticing a smirk on his face. I can feel my eye twitching. "I'm glad I can have a date with you, Taozi~" I twitched again. "Thanks but I don't need a stupid nickname, Kris." I hissed and forced a smile. I wish I could leave and go do my own things than sit with this guy- "Your fashion taste is down to the pit..." Kris said, looking at me, up and down. Seriously! "Don't look at me like that, you ert!" I shrieked, gaining attention from everybody. Kris coughed and I blushed in embarassment. Kill me now.

~

Kris was driving us to a place he said was a nice place. I can't believe he can drive already and even use a Ferrari! "Do you own this car or-" "It's my own. I asked my dad to get me one and he did." How Spoild! No wonder he's like this. He's born as a spoilt brat! 

Kris suddenly stopped in front of a club house. WHAT THE HECK?! "We're here." Kris smirked, getting out of the car followed by me. "Why are we here anyway?!" I asked, following him inside. He sat at the private area and some girls came to him. "To see the girls. They're just beautiful." Kris said in a flirty tone. I gritted my teeth. I really want to punch him but he smirked at me. "Try do anything wierd to me and I'll ask dad to cut off the deal." I clenched my first, my knuckles turning white. I wish I could beat him up but for dad's sake, I sat at the other end. A girl came towards me and batted her eyelids. "Hey, cutie~ Kris oppa says you're really cute." She purred at me. "Sorry, sweetie but you ain't my type." I said and pushed her away. She scoffed, going back to Kris. "Kris oppa! He's mean!" She pouted and Kris chuckled. "Girls, give him a hug." Wait what now? 

The girls swarmed around me and hugged me tightly. "Kris! Ask them to go away!" I gasped, flinging my arms at Kris who was laughing and taking photos. "KRIS!" I begged but he seem to be ignoring me. That's it! "I HAD ENOUGH!" I screamed, ignoring whether they're girls or not, I just pushed them hardly down onto the floor. I glared at Kris before leaving the place. "Hey, Tao!!"

I wiped my tears away. That Kris! I Hate Him! "Yah!" And there he is. Kris ran to me and grabbed my arm. "Let go-" "What was all that for?!" He shouted, slamming me to a wall. "You know what? I'll tell my dad to cancel the deal! You piss me off everytime!" What? He gets pissed off?! I pushed him away and scoffed. I'm at my limits, close to going overboard. "You? Pissed off? You've been making fun of me! I never did anything wrong! You're suppose to be bringing me to a date not helping me get a date!" I cried. It's been long since I cried. Since mum died... "You know what? Just cancel the deal..." I sighed, walking away from him.

~

It's been days since the incident. Nothing happened at all. Did Kris not tell his dad to cancel the deal. I smiled. What a sweet guy- did I just call hin sweet?! Ewwww!! I peeked into my dad's bedroom and saw him sitting on an armchair. Our house wasn't big to be truthful. Dad sold our mansion to get money and bought a penthouse for the family. Sadly, one by one, they left... my grandparents died. Then, my mum... I was the only child. I had to inherit the company.

Urgh! Enough with the sad moments. We have to think positive! "Dad? Has Kris ever called?" I asked, sitting beside him. He chuckled, smirking at me. "Miss him already?" I blushed and smacked my dad's leg. "No! I don't miss him! I was just curious... We haven't talk since the date. N-Not that I liked the date." My dad smirk got wider and he narrowed his eyes at me, making me gulp. I don't like Kris. He's a playboy! "Wu-ie hasn't called me either. Why not we visit them?" I gasped, shaking my head. I don't want to see him- 

ding dong (ring ding dong~♪ ring ding dong~♪ XD)

I sighed, running to get the door. "Yes-" "Wassup." Kris smirked at me. "KRIS?!" I shrieked, quickly running into my bedroom and locked the door. Why is he here?! I could feel my cheeks heat up. Am I blushing?! Because of KRIS?!?! I slapped myself a few times and peeked through the door. I saw Kris and Dad happily talking with each other. 

"So, how do you think about Tao?" Dad!

"He's... cute but he doesn't like me at all."

"Nah, he's just shy. He likes you lots." Dad!!

"Really?" I could tell Kris is smirking.

"Of course He does!" Dad!!! I do not!!!

I slammed my room door open and rushed towards them. "Dad! I don't lik-mhf!" My dad shushed me with his hand and glared at me. Kris was just smirking at me. That player!! "Erm... Mr Huang? May I speak with Tao?" Kris asked nicely. For once. And my dad happily nodded before going back to his room. I looked at Kris and gulped. Is he mad? "About our date." Oh . "I didn't ask dad to cancel, don't worry. Ok?" He smiled and ruffled my hair. Eww! My hair got dirty!! I pouted, touching my hair. I hate him but... he did help me...

~

I don't know why and how but, Kris is actually eating dinner with us. I placed the food on the table and took off my apron. Kris smirked. "I didn't know Taozi could cook." Again with the nickname... my dad laughed. "He's going to get married! Of course he has to be able to cook!"  More like, because mum passed away. "Let's eat." I ignored my dad and started eating. I wish Kris could stop looking at me. He's acting like a ert stalker! Why can't he just leave already!! Gah!!

"I'm done." I ate quickly and left the dining room. As I washed the plate, I felt someone hug me from behind. "Why eat so fast?" Kris whispered, making me shiver. "Leave me alone, Kris." I sighed. Why can't he leave me alone T-T. "Ok." He let go and left the kitchen. Woah. For once, he actually listened. 

I didn't think it'd be like this but, WHY IS KRIS IN MY ROOM?! "Sheesh, you don't have any nice clothes." Kris said. As he checked my closet. "Sorry for having cheap clothes." I rolled my eyes. "Wait, is that... GUCCI?" I saw him reaching out to touch my GUCCI stuffs and immediately took out my wushu stick and started whacking him. "DON'T TOUCH MY GUCCI!!" I screamed and Kris cursed at me, grabbing my wushu stick away. "What the ?! Are you crazy?! A-And where did you get that stick?" I smirked, putting it back into its place. "I learned wushu when I was young." Kris groaned as he got up and walked out of the room. "Excuse me for a sec." 

Kris came back and faked a smile. "I'm fine." I cackled at him. "No you're not." Kris glared at me before getting his bag. "I'm leaving." His voice sounded angry. He walked past my dad. And I chased after him. "Kris-" "Just once..." Kris hissed, glaring at me. "Just once, can't you treat me nicely?! I know you don't want to marry me but does it look like we have a choice?! I'm here, trying to help you save your father's business and yet you're treating me this way!! I had enough. I won't try to be nice to you anymore." Kris huffed as he went into his car and drove off. And as for me, I just stood there feeling guilty.

i'm sorry?

 ~~~
Updatee!! ^-^ sorry if there's mistakes! I'll edit out!

I won't be updating till 16 Dec! 

I'm going for BTS Concert *-* (wif my mum who doesnt know about BTS XD)

Today's Taoris Chapter! Next update will be HunHan!! :)

Subscribe and Comment :D

xoxo