Hangeng is back?

It started with a kiss

A/n: maybe some of you guys were confused with Kyu's family name. Heechul's family name in this fic is still Kim, but Kyu's family name is Cho. So, in Korea, married couple doesn't change the woman's family name. (In this fic, I make Hangege's family name Cho)

For example, the guy is Kim and the girl is Choi, she'll always be a Choi. But their son/daughter will be Kim.

I just find out abt this lately from a drama actually ㅋㅋㅋ

 

"Hannie?"

"Dad?"

Heechul and Kyuhyun asked in unison as they saw the person standing in the front door.

Hangeng flashes a smile at them. "Hey! How's my wife and my boy doing?" He ask.

Hangeng took a step towards them. "You've changed a lot, Kyunnie" he said."the last time I saw you, you were only 9 years old" he chuckled.

Kyuhyun took a step back as he shook his head. "No" he said. "Who are you? I don't know you"

Hangeng feels iritated upon hearing his son. He knows that he was wrong for leaving him and his mom when he was 9. But he has his own reasons, and now, he's free and he's ready to fix all the mess he made before. "I'm your father" he said as he tries his best not to feel sad.

Kyuhyun just shook his head. "No" he said "you left us seven years ago. We don't even know what to do back then. You don't want us anymore, you just dumped us like a trash. My father will never do that kind of thing"

Hangeng let out a sigh. "Let me explain something first" he said. "I guess, we got some kind of mixed up here"

"There's nothing you can explain" heechul finally said. "We don't need you anymore just like when you didn't need us anymore seven years ago"

Hangeng let out a sigh. "Please" he whispered. "I, I'm really sorry, but you guys need to hear my explanation" he said.

He looks at kyuhyun who looks so annoyed. "Okay, Kyunnie, you don't have to listen if you don't want to. But Chullie... please..." Hangeng said.

Heechul let out a sigh. "Fine" she said. "Kyunnie, go back to your room"

"But, mom..."

"I said go back to your room, Cho kyuhyun!" She scolded him.

"Fine" he mumbled as he walked away.

 

~~~×××~~~

 

"You still use my family name for Kyunnie?" Hangeng asks.

Heechul nods her head. "We're not yet divorced" she said. "So, what do you want to explain? I hope it's not a lame stuff"

Hangeng let out a sigh, it's the third time he does that after he meets  his wife and his son. "You know, your parents never accepted our marriage" he said. "And you know that I'm fired from my job a week before I left you guys"

"So?" Heechul asks, feeling impatient.

"Your dad finds out about it. He told me to divorce with you, but I don't want to do that" he explained. "So, he just told me to left you guys for a while, he gave me one of his almost bankrupt company, and told me to expand it. He gave me seven years, and if I'm succeed, I can go back to you and Kyunnie" he said as he looks at Heechul sadly.

Then he flashes a smile and hugged his wife. "But now, I'm free. I can do it. I've succeed in expanding the company" he said. "And now, I can go back to you and Kyunnie. And I even can make you guys live happier and easier since I'm rich now. I can buy you anything that you want"

Heechul flashes a smile upon hearing his husband. Her eyes started tearing a bit because she's touched by her husband's story. "It's okay" she said. "You don't need to buy me anything. I love Hannie, even if he's poor. I love you unconditionally"

Hangeng smiled as he his wife's hair. "But I still want to make my wife and son live in luxury just like what you and your parents lived before you met me" he said.

Then he lets go of his wife and stares right to her eyes. "So we're reunited?" He asks his wife.

Heechul nods her head. "Yes, we are" she said. "I'll go convince Kyunnie"

"Ah, about Kyunnie" Hangeng said. "What's with him? He didn't seem so well... he looked like he'd been cried"

Heechul feels sad upon remembering her son's love story. "He's in a love relationship with Kangin and Leeteuk's daughter, Minnie" she tells her husband.

"Ah, Minnie? The one who born a month earlier than Kyunnie?"

Heechul nods her head. "She's a cute girl. I like her for him. So what's wrong?"

"They are in a love relationship, and they both looks so happy about it" Heechul kept on explaining. "At least before the past 2 days"

"Did they broke up?"

"Worse than that" she said. "Minnie needs to marry son of his father's business partner to save her family company. And she just told Kyunnie that she never loved him at all and that it all was just a drama"

"What?" Hangeng asks. "I don't know that girl can't be so mean like that"

"That's it" Heechul answered. "Minnie may be say whatever she wants to say, but, as far as I know, since they lived together, they've been a good friends, even couple"

"Maybe she lied for Kyunnie's sake?"

Heechul nods her head. "Maybe" she said. "Because I can tell from her eyes that she loves Kyunnie so much. Maybe there's something she needs to hide from kyunnie"

"Maybe" Hangeng said as he stands up. "I'll talk to him by myself then. Boy problems"

 

~~~×××~~~

 

Kyuhyun looked up when he heard someone knocking his room door.

He took a deep breath and sigh, trying to calm himself up. "Go in" he said.

He knows that it's his father. He actually eavesdropped them talking. He knows that his parents is reunited now, somehow, he felt a little happy, but he still hate his dad for leaving him and his mom 7 years ago.

Hangeng enters his room. "Are you okay, son?" He asks as he walks to Kyuhyun's bed and sat next to his son.

"I'm okay for everything except for your comeback" he said.

Hangeng chuckles. "You are just like your mom. You both are hard headed" he said. "I've heard everything that hapenned between you and Minnie from Chullie"

Kyuhyun just nods his head as an answer even if deep inside he really wants his father to stop talking about that.

"Oh, I forgot that I don't need to explain everything to you" Hangeng teases his son. "You've eavesdropped everything right?"

"Dad!" Kyuhyun shouts. "How could you know that?"

"I've told you, you're just like your mom" Hangeng teases his son again. "You both are a not-so-good spy"

"If I tell this to mom, she will surely never accepts you anymore" Kyuhyun said.

"Haha, okay, sorry" he said. "Well, so... can I hear the whole story from your side?"

Kyuhyun sighs, but then he said "okay".

He takes a deep breath before starts talking. "I've been crushing on her for a year"

"Wow, your mom didn't tell me this one"

"I've never told anyone about this except for Sungmin, Yesung and Donghae"

"Yesung and Donghae?" Hangeng asks. "You're still friends with them? That's cool"

"She actually rejects me. She told me she hate stupid boys since I'm from the F class" Kyuhyun explained.

"F class? But you are smart back then, when you are 9" Hangeng asks his son.

"You left us" Kyuhyun answered. "I think, it's no use if I'm smart if you still don't want me and mom"

Hangeng felt a little pity for his son. He's responsible for this. If he didn't left his son, he'll be smart just like when he was 9. And Sungmin will never rejects him.

"And after a few months of following her around, she finally told me that she loves me too" Kyuhyun said. He smiled upon remembering Sungmin's cute blushing face when she told him she likes him back.

Wait. Did Kyuhyun just said, blushing?.

But, kyuhyun was really sure that Sungmin said she never loved him at all.

Then how could she blushed?!.

'Maybe that was just her part of drama' he thought.

"We were pretty happy with our relationship, but it all changes when Kangin ajussi told her that she needs to marry Mr. Choi Kiho's son to save his company" Kyuhyun started explaining again. "Kangin ajussi told her she had to think twice. But she agreed to the plan without even thinking"

"Maybe she does that for the sake of her family" Hangeng said as he tries to remember where he'd heard the name Choi Kiho. "Maybe she actually loves you and she still did"

"I thought so" Kyuhyun answered. "She even told me so when she thought I was sleeping in the library"

'Wait. Library?' Kyuhyun thought. 'That's right. She thought I was sleeping back then. How could she tell me that she loves me? So she... lied when she told me she never loved me at al?'.

'Choi Kiho... Choi Kiho...' Hangeng tries to memorize the name.

"Wait, Choi Kiho?!" Hangeng asks. "YOU MEAN, CHOI KIHO AS IF IN THE CHOI KIHO THE PRESIDENT OF CHOI GROUP?!" He shouts when he remembers the name. "Then, his son is Choi Siwon?!"

"How could you know that?" Kyuhyun asks his dad curiously.

Hangeng smirks upon hearing his son. He's right then.

And if he's right, it does mean that he can makes his son happy. He can clean all the mess he'd made back then, when he left his son.

"He's a famous person, how could I didn't know him?" Hangeng lied. "By the way, you should try talking to Sungmin. From the way I sees it, she still loves you. It's just that, she needs to lie" he said as he stands up.

"I'll go, then" Hangeng said. "I need to do a business call" he said before he left the room.

As soon as he closed Kyuhyun's room door, he quickly reached for his phone.

"Hello, Mr. Choi?" He whispered to make sure that no one can hear him.

"Ah, Mr. Cho! It's nice to hear you! I heard you are coming back from new york to Seoul. How's Seoul?" 

"Fine, totally fine" he whispered. "Actually I have something to talk about. Can we meet this afternoon? I'll go to your office" he said before he hangs up.

He looks at his phone and flashes a smirk. "Just wait and see, Son. Dad will help you" he whispers before he walks away and giggled to himself.

 

~~~×××~~~

 

"Eh? Daddy Han is back?"  Donghae asks when Kyuhyun told them that his dad is back.

Kyuhyun nods happily. "Yeah" he said.

"That's great" Yesung said. "So he didn't left you and your mom forever?"

"Yes! And he said he'll always be with us from now on" Kyuhyun explained happily.

"That's great" Ryeowook said. "At least he can help you forget about Minnie for a while"

Kyuhyun's smile suddenly vanished upon hearing Sungmin's name.

Eunhyuk slaps Ryeowook's back. "Don't say her name!" She hissed.

Kyuhyun smiled at them. "It's okay, guys, I'm okay" he said.

"Are you sure?" Ryeowook asks, feeling a deep sympathy for her friend.

Kyuhyun nods his head. "Why would I think of someone who didn't even think of me?" He asks as he smiles at them. "It's not like I'm care"

Everyone in the table knows that he's just trying to cheerish himself.

They just can't believe, how could Sungmin become so mean like that.

Yesung suddenly forced himself to laugh. "That's great" he said. "At least you've think rationally"

 

~~~×××~~~

Meanwhile...

 

"He looks so happy" Sungmin whispered as she looks at Kyuhyun and his friends on the other edge of cafeteria. "It's great that his dad comes back. Or else he'll always be sad"

Then she forced herself to smile. "Sorry, but this is for your sake" she whispered. "You're not safe with me. Siwon can do anything to you"

"You can't stare at another man with love like that, my fiancè" Siwon suddenly said, coming out of nowhere.

Sungmin smiles sweetly upon hearing him. "It's none of your business, my fiancè" she said in a fake tone.

Siwon flashes a smirk. "Of course it is" he answered. "You're my 'fiancè'" he said, emphasizing the word 'fiancè'.

Sungmin smiles. "Well, of course you are" she said. "I forgot that 'stupid' little detail" she said, emphasizing the word 'stupid'.

Siwon pulls her hand. "We need to talk" he said.

 

~~~×××~~~

 

Siwon lets go of Sungmin's hand as he pushed her to the fence of the school's roof.

"Don't you remember our deal?" He asks.

"Of course I am" Sungmin said sarcastically.

"Then why did you break it?"

"What?" Sungmin asks. "Omo, I'm just looking at him from a faraway distant and you call it breaking a deal?"

Siwon smirks upon hearing her. "You think I don't know?"

"What do you think I don't know?"

Siwon slaps her cheek. "You kissed him at the library" he said. "Do you think I don't know?"

Sungmin flashes a smirk even though her cheek hurts so badly. "It was before I agreed to your ing deal, okay" she said. "I thought you are smart. How could you didn't know the basic of a deal like that? Even Kyuhyun will know that, I guess"

Siwon slaps her cheek again. Blood started to flow from the side of her lips. "Oops, did I hurt you?" He asks sarcastically. "Don't ever compare me to him anymore. Because you said, he's still better than me even if he didn't do anything. Isn't he?"

"You're sick" she said.

"Say whatever you want" he flashes a smirk. "You'll still marry me even though I'm so ing sick"

 

~~~×××~~~

 

Kyuhyun let out a big sigh before started knocking on Sungmin's room door.

"Go in" Sungmin said.

Kyuhyun opens the door and walked into the room. Sungmin looked shock for awhile, but she can control her expression.

"Why are you here?" She asks. "Where's your parents?"

"They are going out for a date" he answered. "By the way, what's with your lips?" Kyuhyun asks with a concerned look as he walks to Sungmin's bed and sat beside her.

He slowly touches the cut beside her lips. "Ouch!" She hissed.

"Sorry" he said. "Wait. I'll take the first aid kit"

 

~~~×××~~~

 

"What's hapenned actually?" Kyuhyun asks as he closed the first aid kit box.

He've done treating Sungmin's wound.

"Nothing" she said. "Just... accidentally... tripped"

"You think I'll believe that?" He asks. "If you are as careless as me, then I'll believe it"

He stares at Sungmin in concern. "Does Siwon do this to you?" He asks.

"No, of course he's not!" She lied. "Why would you think so?"

Kyuhyun didn't answer, he just stares right to Sungmin's eye.

"You know what?" He asks. "Locking eyes with you like this is one of my biggest dreams"

Sungmin didn't answer, she just turn her head to another direction as she felt tears started to form in her eyes.

Kyuhyun let out a sigh. "When you told me that you love me in the library..." he said. "And when you told me you never loved me at all, which one is true?"

Sungmin looks at him in shock. "You hear that?" She asks. "I thought you were sleeping"

"Actually I'm not" he answered.

Tears started to flow from Sungmin's eyes. "Sorry" she said as she hugged him. "The one in the library, that's the right one"

"Then why did you tell me that you never loved me?" He asks.

Sungmin let go of him and stares at him with her teary eyes. "Choi Siwon..." she said. "He threatened me, he said that you'll never be safe if ever he finds out that I'm still in a relationship with you"

"What?!" Kyuhyun asked in shock. "So it is true that he hurt you not only mentally but physically?!"

Sungmin nods her head weakly. "Sorry, but I have no choice" she said.

Kyuhyun wiped her tears off. "It's okay. And sorry too"

"For?"

"For not understanding you" he said. "And once more, I'm..."

"You are...?"

"I'm willing to be your other man if you want" he said as he stares right into her teary eyes.

 

To be continued...

 

Sorry for the lack of update! I've been busy for school lately! ㅠㅠ

And sorry if this chapter is too short ㅠㅠ