First kiss on the summer break?!

It started with a kiss

*Kyuhyun point of view*

 

It's been 2 months since Sungmin toldme that she didn't hate me. And it's summer break now.

Nothing changed between us, she's still acting cold towards me.

Today, Leeteuk Ajumma, Kangin Ajussi, and Mom went to their friend's wedding party in Jeju.

And Taemin is having a date with her boyfriend, Minho.

So we're left home alone.

By 'we' I mean, Me and Sungmin.

I took my cellphone and texted Yesung and Donghae.

'Wanna go somewhere w/ me?'

Send.

They both texted back in unison.

'Sorry! I have a date with my cutie wook!'

'Sorry! I have a date with my baby Hyukkie!'

Wait.

Since when did they started dating each other?--"

I mean, I know they've been flirting with each other, but still...

"You're not going anywhere?" Sungmin asked suddenly.

I nodded. "And you?"

She shook her head as she sat next to me in the sofa. "No" she said.

We both sighed.

"What about your summer homework?" She asked again.

"Sorry, but, done!" I answered with a smile.

"I don't believe..." Sungmin stops talking when she heard a soft knock on the front door. "Did you hear it?"

I nodded. "I'll open the door" I said as I started to stand up.

"I'll go with you" she said as she stands up.

 

~~~×××~~~

 

"Eh?!" I shouted in shock when we saw Yesung, Ryeowook, Eunhyuk and Donghae in front of our door.

"HI!" They all shouted in unison.

"I thought you guys were dating?" Sungmin asked calmly.

"They told you too?" I asked.

She nodded.

"Yes, we're dating!" Yesung answered "in your house!".

"Go find another place for dating!" I said.

"Eh? Why???" Ryeowook asked "Kyunnie~ don't be so mean~ Minnie, it's okay if we have a date here right???" Eunhyuk asked as she stared at Sungmin.

Sungmin was about to answer when Donghae suddenly said "we'd think of it as a 'yes'! Let's go inside!" As they stepped inside the house.

"Who said yes?!" Sungmin asked as we followed them from behind.

 

~~~×××~~~

 

"So you guys left home alone???" Eunhyuk asked excitedly "yay!".

Sungmin is in the kitchen, preparing some drinks for the guests, so we can talk about her freely now.

"Don't be too excited" I said "she just keeps on acting cold towards me"

"But still..." Eunhyuk mumbled.

"By the way did you know our school's famous legend?" Donghae asked.

I just shook my head.

"A couple who kissed on the first week of summer break will be lasted forever as a couple, A.K.A married!" They all said excitedly.

"So... you guys want me to...?"

They all nodded their head.

"Are you guys crazy? She'll hate me forever if I ever do that to her!"

They all chuckled. "Who knows?" Yesung asked.

"We're out of soda" Sungmin said as she stepped in the living room with a tray of mineral waters "We only have this".

"Go buy it" Ryeowook said as she stared at Sungmin.

"Just ask him to" Sungmin answered as she glared at me.

"No, no, no" Ryeowook said as she patted my shoulder "you both go buy it"

"What?! Are you crazy?" Sungmin asked.

"Just go" Ryeowook said as she glared at Sungmin.

"Hwaiting!" Eunhyuk whispered to me.

Sigh, they are such a...

 

~~~×××~~~

 

*author point of view*

 

"Oppa!" Someone shouted as Kyuhyun and Sungmin walked together in the grocery store.

They both turn their heads to the voice's direction. "Oh, Seohyun-ie!" Kyuhyun said with a smile.

'Seohyun-ie?!' Sungmin thought after hearing such a cute name.

Seohyun rushed towards him "I missed you~ it's haven't been a week since the last time we met, but still~ I missed you a lot"

She glared at Sungmin. "Why are you here?"

"This is a public place, I guess" Sungmin answered calmly.

"No, I mean, why are you here with my oppa?" Seohyun asked again as she hugged Kyuhyun posessively.

"Haven't I told you about 'your oppa'?" She asked back.

'It seems like she's jealous of Seohyun' Kyuhyun thought as he smiled happily.

"Oppa, she told me that you are not mine! That's too rude, even for her, right???" Seohyun asked me as she showed Kyuhyun her puppy eyes.

'That girl is such a drama queen' Sungmin thought. 'And why do I even gets mad at her?! It's not like she hugs my boyfriend or what'

"No, Seohyun-ie, Sungmin's right, I'm not a thing, I'm nobody's, okay" Kyuhyun answered as he takes off Seohyun's arm off his body.

Seohyun pouted her lips before shoting Sungmin a deadly glare. "Happy now?" She asked.

Sungmin just glared her back. "Do I look happy now?"

Seohyun looked back at Kyuhyun. "Oppa, did you know our school's really famous legend?"

"Which legend?" He asked back.

"Every couple who kissed in the first week of summer break will be getting maried, and lasted as a couple forever" she explained happily.

"Ah~ that legend" he nodded.

"So?" Seohyun asked as she took a step towards Kyuhyun --attempted to kiss him.

Kyuhyun took a step a back. "No" he said "we're not even a couple, Seohyun-ie"

"Pft" Sungmin tried to control herself from laughing "someone's getting rejected".

Seohyun just shot her a deadly glare --again. "Oppa~" she tried to convince him.

"No" he said.

Seohyun just sighed. "Okay" she said before she quickly hugged Kyuhyun before letting him go. "See you soon, oppa"

'She hugged him, and he doesn't even wants to scold her for being so y towards him' Sungmin thought. 'I thought he likes me'

"I'll kiss him first before you" Seohyun whispered as she walked past her "Just wait, and see"

"What did Seohyun said to you?" Kyuhyun asked after Seohyun has gone away.

"Why did you asked me?" Sungmin asked in a frustrated tone "let's pay for this first before we go home"

"Hey, are you mad?" He asked.

"No" she said "why would I mad?"

"Because... you're jealous of Seohyun-ie?"

Sungmin showed him an insulting smile. "why would I be jealous of her?" She asked sarcastically.

'Yeah, right, why would I be jealous of her when I don't even liked you' she thought.

"Let's go" she said  as she walked past him.

 

~~~×××~~~

 

*Sungmin point of view*

 

"Hey, just admit it, you're mad, aren't you?" He asked as we've got in front of my house.

"No" I answered as I was about to push the door open.

"Then why don't you talk to me?"

"Shut up, will you?" I asked sarcastically before pushing the front door open.

"Oh, here's the newlyweds!" Donghae said cheerfully as we entered the living room.

"Newlyweds?" I asked "we're not a newlywed couple, Donghae-ssi. We're not even a couple"

I looked at them all and then noticed Siwon stand beside Eunhyuk.

"And why are you here?" I asked as I shot Siwon a deadly glare.

"I'm just visiting my classmate, nothing's wrong right?" He asked back.

"No" I answered "it's wrong. We're not even that close to visit each other's house"

"Actually, it's not visiting each other's house. You're not visiting my house. It's just you" He answered.

Yesung groaned "you're really talkative. Stop talking, will you?".

Siwon chuckled. "No" he said.

"For the first time in forever I think I need to agree Yesung" I said. "He's right, you're too talkative"

Siwon quickly hugged me. "Heheh~ you're so cute, Minnie~~"

"Let me go!" I said as I attempted to take off his arms of me.

"No~" he said as he keeps on hugging me.

I looked at kyuhyun who just stares at us blankly.

'He just stands there? He didn't try to stop Siwon at all? I thought he likes me' I thought. 'And why would I even care? Even though he really likes me, I didn't like him back, right? Yeah, I didn't like him back'.

 

~~~×××~~~

 

"Who's that guy?" Kyuhyun asked as he entered my room.

It's 7 p.m. by now, everyone's already home.

"That's none of your business, I guess" I answered.

"I can't understand you" he said. "You can got mad at me for being close with Seohyun-ie, but I can't got mad at you for being close with that guy"

'Did I call Siwon with cute names such as Siwon-ie?'

He sighed. "This" he said "this is why I said I can't understand you"

"I don't want you to understand me" I answered.

"When I thought you've taken a step towards me, it turns out that you've taken a step a back" he said "and when I thought you've taken a step a back, it turns out that you've taken a step towards me"

'Because you never wants to understand me' I thought.

I stared at him. He looks confused by now. 'Do I like him?' I thought again. 'I got mad everytime he's near Seohyun and I got mad everytime Seohyun acts y towards him and... I feel really panicked when he's mad at me'.

"I... I want to give up on you" Kyuhyun suddenly said. "I don't want to love you anymore. You keeps on acting cold towards me, everytime that I took a step towards you, you took two steps a back. I really can't understand you, I..."

He stopped talking when I suddenly puts my finger in his lips.

'I'll test if I really likes him' I thought 'or not'.

"Just try if you can" I said before I kissed his lips softly.

 

To be continued...

 

Ta dah~~~ we've got to the 'centerpoint' of this story! ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Sorry for not much updating, it's just that I'm sick for the past few days ㅠㅠ *deepbow*