I'm your other man

It started with a kiss

A/n: I typed this chapter as I listens to Kyu's one confession and my thoughts your memories. Maybe you guys should try! Lol

 

"I'm willing to be your other man if you want" Kyuhyun said as he stares right into Sungmin's teary eyes.

"What? So... you told me to have an affair?" She asks.

"If ever he finds out, I'll be the one who is responsible for this"  he said. "This is the best way. We'll be happy, and your father's company will be saved"

"But... what about you?" She asks.

"It's okay for me, it's always an ok" he said before he took a deep breath.

 

"I'll be there, one step behind.

As if I'm just going on my way, I'll slowly walk.

I'm not trying or waiting.

I can't help it, I was placed here" he sangs a song as he stares right into her teary eyes.

 

Sungmin smiles upon hearing him. "I know, I can never win whenever I'm talking with you" she said. "Okay, you're my other man"

Kyuhyun wiped her tears with his fingers. "However, it's great that I'm the one who wiped your tears" he sang another part of the song.

"Talking with you is like living in a musical world" she said.

He smiles upon hearing her. "That's why I'm the best singer in our school" he said.

"I know, I know" she said. "You don't have to brag about yourself that much, my other man"

Actually Kyuhyun felt hurt so much when Sungmin called him her other man. He wants to be the one and only for her. But he can't help it, that's the only way for him to be with her.

He'll do anything to be with her, even if it's dangerous for him.

He'll sacrifice anything for her.

 

~~~×××~~~

 

"You looked happier by now. What's going on?" Eunhyuk asked as he glares at Kyuhyun seriously.

"Nothing. Seriously. Nothing" he said as he smiles.

He've decided just to keep their affair a secret to everyone for Sungmin's sake.

"Then why did you smiled a lot today?" She said. "The last time I saw you, you are like a zombie"

"Zombie?" He asked with a shock expression. "Nothing, nothing happens, it's just that I've find a way to move on"

"What?! Move on?!" Seohyun asks hysterically as she stop holding on Yonghwa's arm. "Are you crazy?! You just want to give up? C'mon dude, I've gave my permission to you, AND NOW YOU SAID YOU'VE MOVED ON?! tell me, who's that now!"

Kyuhyun just glares at her in shock upon hearing her. This is the first time for him to hear Seohyun saying stuffs like that. "Wow..." he mumbled. "Okay, firstly, did you just call someone a ?"

'Someone who doesn't even exist?' He thought.

"Yes, I just did!" She said.

"Seohyun-ah, control your emotion" Yonghwa said. "We must respect Kyuhyun's decision. Do you want him to suffer for the rest of his life?"

"But still..." Seohyun mumbled. "I can't believe that he moved on so easily after all! I bet that mean girl Lee Sungmin still loves him! Trust me, she lied!"

"I agree with Seohyun" Yesung said. "It's just impossible that you moved on so easily, Kyu. Just told us. You're free to tell anything. We'll always keep it a secret"

"Yeah," Donghae said. "We're your friends, remember? You don't need to hide anything from us"

Kyuhyun looked over his back --to Siwon's direction-- before he looks back at his friend and forced a smile. "Nothing, I didn't hide anything from you guys" he said.

He actually feels bad for lying to his friend. But he can't help it, this is all for Sungmin's sake.

 

~~~***~~~

 

"So, Mr. Choi, have you told your son about our meeting yesterday?" Hangeng asks as he took a seat at Choi Kiho's office.

"Ah, sorry, Mr. Cho, I forgot it... but I promise I'll tell him later" he said. "Anyway, I'm really sorry... I didn't know that Mr. Lee's daughter is in a relationship with your son..."

"It's okay" Hangeng said as he started to work on his acting skills, pretending to be sad. "I left him and his mom when he was 9. He grew up without a father... at least, for once, I want to be a good father for him..."

Hangeng had convinced Choi Kiho to cancel all the marriage plan for him. He isn't the biggest shareholder or whatever in Choi Kiho's company, but he knows that Choi Kiho is easy to feel pity to other people, so he just need to work on his acting skills to make him feels pity so he'll cancel it.

"If only I can make him happy without sacrificing your son, Mr. Choi, I'm really sorry..." he said, still working on his acting skills. "You know, I'll give anything for happiness, even if he wants me to go away, then I'll go away..."

Choi Kiho just stares at him as hr tries his best not to cry. "It's okay, Mr. Cho, I know that you just wants the best for your son" he said. "Especially after you left him for 7 years..."

"So, you'll tell your son immediately?" Hangeng asks.

Choi Kiho nods. "Yes, I'll tell him immediately"

"Thank you, Mr. Choi, I really don't know what to say to describe your kindness" Hangeng said as he bowed to him.

 

~~~×××~~~

 

"Omo, omo" Eunhyuk said as she stares into the cafeteria entrance.

Siwon and Sungmin entered the cafeteria, being all lovey dovey as always.

"The bubble gum couple are here" Ryeowook said.

"Bubble gum couple?" Yesung asks.

"They are so sticky like a bubble gum. That's why we call them bubble gum couple" Seohyun explained. "Omo, omo, look at that guy, did he forgot that this is a school or what?"

"Maybe he thought that this is a night club" Eunhyuk said. "Omo, seriously"

"By the way, since when did Seohyun and Eunhyuk close to each other?" Kyuhyun asked in confusion.

"Since your so-called ex-girlfie decided to marry that horse" they both answered in unison.

Kyuhyun looked at the 'bubble gum couple' --they are at table 5 by now--.

The girls were right. They were so sticky, it's like, you can tell that they are inseparable.

"I can't believe she does that just a few days after she backhugged Kyuhyun here, and announced that they are a couple" Donghae said. "How dramatic"

"I know that I'm not supposed to care but," Yonghwa said. "Somehow I've got a feeling that their relationship is fake"

Kyuhyun clenched his fist when he saw Siwon kissed Sungmin's cheek.

"Hey Kyu, why did you clench your fist? You didn't seem so well"  Yesung asks.

Kyuhyun loses his grip and forced a smile. "Nothing, just a little headache, but I'm okay" he said.

'Calm down, Kyu' he thought. 'You're just her other man. You have to see this everyday when they are married' 

"Yeah, calm down" he whispered to himself. "She only loves you"

 

~~~×××~~~

 

"Sorry, did you saw it all?" Sungmin asks when she meets with Kyuhyun at the school's roof.

Kyuhyun nods his head. "I'm jealous, you know" he said.

She giggled as she hugged him. "Sorry" she said. "You know that I only loves you"

Kyuhyun smiles as he gave her a sweet peck on the lips. "I know" he said. "But I'm still jealous"

Sungmin smiles. "And now you're dare to kiss me first?" She asks.

"I'm the man here, okay" he said. "It should've been me who kissed you first"

She giggles. "Okay" she said. "I promise, I'll try not to do that with him in front of you anymore"

"Just try?" He asks. "And just in front of me?"

"Sorry, but I can't do more" she said. "He'll just feel curious. Beside, you'll see more when I'm married to him next week"

Kyuhyun feels sad upon hearing her. "And when you are married to him, then I'll become a home-wrecker gigolo" he said, feeling bad for himself.

"It's a good thing that you realised it, Mr. Cho Kyuhyun" someone said sarcastically.

It was Siwon.

They both just glare at him in shock. They can't do anything, they are caught red-handed.

Siwon quickly walked towards them, and grabbed Kyuhyun's shirt's collar, forcing him to stand. "I think you've already known that you'll not be safe if ever you played with my fiancè" he said. "Oops, I forgot that you are one of the idiots from 1-F"

"Sorry, Choi Siwon-ssi, you can mock me, but not with my class" he said. "I may be stupid, but I'm not sly like you"

Siwon lets go of him, and pushed him to the fence. "Oops, sorry, I accidentally lets go of you" he said.

Kyuhyun flashes a smirk. "Wow, accidentally?" He asks sarcastically. "You have a really poor grip strength, I guess"

He slaps Kyuhyun's cheek so hard. "Omo, yes I am" he said sarcastically. "I'm not a tennis player like you"

Blood started to flow from the side of his lips.

Kyuhyun was about to shot back when suddenly Siwon's cellphone rang.

"Yes, dad?" He asks.

"Ah, Siwon-ah" his dad said. "Cancel the marriage plan with Mr. Lee's daughter"

 

To be continued...

 

Hangeng is really spoiling his son too much XD