finally!^-^

It started with a kiss

" Siwon-ah" Choi Kiho said over the phone. "Cancel the marriage plan with Mr. Lee's daughter"

"What? But... why?" Siwon asks as he glares at Kyuhyun suspiciously.

"It's a out my friend, Mr. Cho Hankyung" his dad said. "You have to hear his story. It's so sad. He left his son when he was 9, just for once, he wants his son to be happy... his son is in a relationship with Mr. Lee's daughter, so please, Siwon-ah, understand him"

Siwon was about to answer when his dad suddenly ends his call.

He let out a sigh as he glares at Kyuhyun and Sungmin seriously.

"What?" Kyuhyun asks.

Siwon gave him a deathly glare. "It's kinda unbelievable that you just said that you are not sly" he said. "You used your dad to win this battle. Wow. What a great idea"

"What? I used my... what are you talking about?" Kyuhyun asks in confusion.

"You're such a great actor" Siwon said sarcastically. "You're still pretending that you are innocent?"

"Seriously, what are you talking about?! We don't even understand!" Sungmin shouts at him.

Siwon looks at her and flashes a smirk. "You don't know?" He asks sarcastically. "Well, your other man's dad had convinced my dad to cancel the marriage plan"

He looked at Kyuhyun. "Well, you may be win this time, but we're still a rival. Note that" he said as he left Kyuhyun and Sungmin.

"Your father does that?" Sungmin asks as she sat in front of Kyuhyun.

Kyuhyun shrugged his shoulder. "I don't know" he said.

Sungmin touches the cut in his lips carefully. "This must be hurt" she whispers.

Kyuhyun smiles as he hold her hand. "It's okay" he said. "It's okay as long as I'm with you"

Sungmin smiles upon hearing him. "I love you. I really love you" she whispers.

He smiles as he hugs her. "I love you more" he said.

 

~~~***~~~

 

"Dad, you are such a sly fox!" Kyuhyun laughed as he heard his father's story about how he had convinced Choi Kiho.

Hangeng smiles upon hearing his son. "So you guys were back together?" He asks.

Kyuhyun looked at Sungmin before he nods his head. "It's official" he said.

"Then who gave you the permission to date my daughter?" Kangin teases him. "You should get proper permission"

Kyuhyun just pouts his lips as he looks at Kangin. "Ajussi, why are you so mean?" He asks.

Kangin chuckles. "C'mon, you',re a man, ready or not, one day you must ask for a permission to marry Sungmin, right? Or you just want to play with her and not to marry her?" He asks.

"Of course not!" Kyuhyun said.

Leeteuk smiles upon hearing them. "Then, you better get my husband's permission now" she said. "It's better now than later, right?"

"Yes, Kyunnie" Heechul said. "Hannie also do the same thing when he's going to marry me"

Kyuhyun took a deep breath. "Okay..." he mumbled. "Kangin ajussi, Leeteuk ajumma, I know that I'm still a high school student. I have nothing to make your daughter happy, and like what you guys have known, I'm from F class, and your daughter is from A class. It's so different. She's smart, and I'm stupid, I know that. But, I promise Sungmin my love for the rest of my lifetime. I promise, there'll be no other girl in my heart, and I promise that from now on, I'll change. I'll try my best to get to the A class"

Sungmin smiles upon hearing him. She doesn't know that he can be so serious like that.

"Well..." Kangin said. "Are you sure? You're still a high school student, how can I trust you?"

"Honey, don't be so mean. Look how serious he is" Leeteuk said.

"I'm sure as if in two hunred percent sure. To prove it, I didn't mean to brag about myself, but you know that I have a lot of admirers at school, but to me, your daughter is the one and only for me" Kyuhyun said.

"Well... if you are that serious" he said. "I gave my permission" Kangin said as he smiled to both of them.

 

~~~***~~~

 

"Mom, it's sunday, why are you waking us up so early in the morning?" Sungmin asks to her mom.

Leeteuk had woke all the family member--including Heechul's family-- up so early in the morning to take them for a walk.

Leeteuk smiles upon hearing her daughter. "Wait a minute, we almost get there" she said.

She stopped in front of a chapel. "There we are!" She said.

"A chapel? What are you going to do, mom? Seriously" Taemin asks.

Leeteuk flashes a smirk as she pushed the door open. "Wait, and see" she said.

"HAPPY WEDDING, CHO KYUHYUN AND LEE SUNGMIN!" Yesung, Donghae, Ryeowook, Eunhyuk, Yonghwa, Seohyun and Minho shouts in unison.

"Wedding?!" Kyuhyun and Sungmin asks in unison.

 

~~~×××~~~

 

"You looks beautiful, Sungmin-ssi" Donghae said.

"Just tell me, did my mom planned all of this?" She asks.

Eunhyuk and Ryeowook giggled. "Yes! They called us last night to attend your wedding day" Eunhyuk said.

Sungmin just rolled her eyes at her. "I know that" she said.

"But aren't you happy?" Ryeowook asks. "You're marrying the guy that you love"

"But not so early like this" Sungmin said. "We're still too young"

Seohyun chuckles. "Hey, I give you my permission to marry my crush, so you better make him happy for the rest of his life!" She said.

Sungmin smiles upon hearing her. "I will" she said. "By the way, where's Yesung-ssi?"

"He's your MC for today!" Ryeowook said. "Now, go prepare yourself to say your sweetest I do to your handsome prince! He's waiting for you!"

 

~~~×××~~~

 

Kyuhyun waited nervously for Sungmin.

How could he be not nervous? It's so sudden, he can't even prepare himself!.

"Oppa, you looks so handsome!" Taemin shouts at him as she giggling non-stop with her boyfriend, Minho.

Kyuhyun just rolled his eyes at them.

'Laugh as hard as you want. I'll tease you even more on your wedding day' he thought.

Suddenly the music stops playing. "Now, let's call our beautiful princess--soon to be queen for today!" Yesung said happily.

Sungmin enters the chapel with Kangin.

Kyuhyun can't help but staring at her, she's so beautiful.

Her hair was tied into a low bun,she was wearing a simple sleeveless white dress and a natural make-up.

"I trust my daughter to you" Kangin said as he hands Sungmin's hand to Kyuhyun.

"I will" he said as he take Sungmin's hand.

"You looks beautiful today" Kyuhyun whispers as they walks along the altar.

"You looks handsome too" Sungmin whispers back as she smiles at him.

 

~~~×××~~~

 

It all started with a kiss.

From the beginning, where they can't understand each other's feelings.

And when she doesn't want to realize her feelings for him, even if her heart is trying to tell her.

When they finally kissed, she finally realized her feelings for him.

There are times where they got some misunderstandings.

And there are times there are some peoples who doesn't wants them to be together.

But just let their love prove their existance.

It all started with a kiss. And now, they are married because of a 'naughty kiss'.

 

*epilogue*

 

"Hey, do you know Cho Kyuhyun oppa from 3-A?" A girl asks her friend.

"Ah! That oppa! He's so handsome! I'm his fan!" Her friend squealed. "He's smart, Kind, talented, rich and handsome! He's so perfect!"

"But, I heard that he's already married" that girl said. "He's married to Lee Sungmin eonni, his classmate!"

"Really?" Her friend asks. "Lee Sungmin eonni is so lucky!"

"But all for all, they are a cute couple" that girl said. "She's smart, cute, and rich. So why not? They are perfect together"

Her friend nods her head. "Yeah, they are perfect together" her friend said.

 

~~~×××~~

 

"I'm so jealous, my husband" Sungmin whispers to Kyuhyun as they walked along the corridor.

They've heard those girls gossiping about them.

Kyuhyun smiles upon hearing her. "I can't help that I'm so popular" he said.

"You are so overconfident" Sungmin said as she pouts at her husband.

Kyuhyun chuckled as he caressed his wife's cheek. "It's okay, you'll always be the only one that I love" he said.

Sungmin smiled at him. "You'll always be the only one that I love too, my husband" she said.

 

~end! ^-^

 

a/n: sorry if the wedding scene is bad! >_< this is the first time for me to wrote a wedding scene!