The Deal

It started with a kiss

A/n: this will be a long chapter, I guess :v

 

"If only you want to marry his son" Kangin said frustratedly.

Sungmin and Kyuhyun just stares at each other in confusion, don't know what to do.

Sungmin really wants to save her dad's company.

But in the other hand, she doesn't want to let go of Kyuhyun.

And actually Kyuhyun really wants to say 'no' or 'don't do it'.

But he can't do it. He has no right about that. He can't damage Sungmin's family just because of his selfishness.

It's all about Sungmin's family, it's her decision to save her family, or her love life.

"Well, mr. Choi gave you 3 days to think about it" Kangin said. "It's your choice. I won't force you"

"No" Sungmin said. "I've decided"

"You better think twice" Kangin said. "This is once-in-a-lifetime chance"

"I've decided" Sungmin said as she lets go of Kyuhyun's hand. "I'll marry mr. Choi's son"

Sungmin's word felt like a sword to kyuhyun. It's like she's stabbing him with her words.

But he just sat there without saying anything.

It's for her family. There's no chance she'll choose him over her family.

"Are you sure?" Kangin asks her as he looks at Kyuhyun who just sat there and stares at him blankly. "It's okay if you don't want to. I won't force you"

"I'm sure. I'm one hunred person sure" Sungmin said.

"But..." Kangin take a look at Kyuhyun. "Alright, it's your choice" kangin said as he stands up and left the room.

"So... we're end?" Kyuhyun asks her as soon as Kangin left the room.

Sungmin nodded. "Sorry, but I have to do this" she said. "I can't let my whole family in trouble just because of my selfishness"

Kyuhyun nods his head. "It's okay, maybe... we're just... didn't meant to be"

"Yeah" Sungmin said. "Next time, even if we accidentally meet, just ignore me. I don't want mr. Choi's son to have some misunderstandings on us"

"Mr. Choi's son?" Kyuhyun mumbled. "Then what about me?"

"What?" Sungmin asks him when she doesn't hear him clearly.

"Nothing" Kyuhyun said as he plastered a fake smile. "I'll go first, then"

 

~~~×××~~~

 

"So... you guys were end?" Eunhyuk asks as she stares at Kyuhyun who just stares blankly at his book.

Kyuhyun nods his head. "It's okay, this is for her family"

Eunhyuk patted Kyuhyun's shoulder in sympathy. "Damn that Mr. Choi" she said.

"It's okay, maybe we're just not meant to be" Kyuhyun said as he plastered a fake smile.

"That's not true" Ryeowook said. "You guys were really meant to be. It's just that, there are a lot of obstacles blocking your way"

"It's okay, Kyu. She's not the only girl available in this world" Yesung said.

"Yeah, maybe you can try dating one of your fans from the cheerleading squad" Donghae said.

Kyuhyun just smiles at them. "It's okay, I don't want to have a love relationship for a while" he said. "I'll just focus on my study. I'll go to the library"

"Why does his love life so cruddy?" Eunhyuk asks. "There's nothing wrong with him. He's handsome, kind, talented and all... why does his love life so cruddy"

"It's just that he fell in love with the wrong girl. That's it" Donghae said as he shook his head.

"And he's to hard-headed to give up" Yesung said as he looks at Kyuhyun's back that is getting further.

 

~~~×××~~~

 

Sungmin leans her back on the library's wall.

She let out a sigh. Why would it be like this?. Just when she just got together with Kyuhyun, all this drama happens.

She supposed to meet with Mr. Choi's son today, after school.

But she can't make herself calm. Everytime she tried to forget Kyuhyun, all she can remember is his fake smile when he said 'it's okay'.

"I have to forget him" she told herself.

She looks at the table on her left.

Someone was sitting on a chair near that table and sleeping.

It was Kyuhyun.

She approaches him and take a seat beside him.

He probably fell asleep after too tired studying, he still have his glasses on.

Sungmin smiles.

She took out her cellphone and take a picture of him.

"He's so cute" she whispers to herself. She his hair. "Sorry" she said.

"I love you, and I still do" she said as she caresses his cheek. "And maybe will always do. But sorry, I need to forget you. Maybe god don't want us to be together"

She tried to blink back her tears. "Bye" she said. "Maybe this is the last time I told you that I love you" she said before she stands up and leaned forward to kiss his lips.

"Goodbye" she whispered before she walks away.

Kyuhyun slowly opens his eyes after he make sure that Sungmin's gone.

He lifted his head. Actually he wasn't sleeping. He's just pretending to sleep as soon as he saw Sungmin, avoiding her.

He touched his lips. "Should I really let you go?" He whispers to himself.

 

~~~×××~~~

 

Sungmin waited nervously on a 5 star hotel restaurant.

That Mr. Choi's son promised to meet her this evening at this hotel.

It doesn't mean that she likes him already--she only likes Kyuhyun, at least for now, she thinks-- but somehow, she had a bad feeling about this Choi guy.

"Ms. Lee?" Someone called for Sungmin.

She looked up. Her eyes widened in shock as soon as she saw the person calling her name.

"Choi Siwon?!" She asked.

Siwon nodded. "It's nice to see you" he said.

"You are... Choi Kiho's son?"

Siwon nods his head --again.

"You... do this on purpose?"

"Do what?"

"The marriage. Did you set it?"

Siwon smiled. "You think?"

"You did?!" Sungmin asked as she tried to blink back her tears.

How could Siwon do this? He knows that she loves Kyuhyun, he supports them, but now he tries to separate them.

Like, Who does that?!.

Siwon sighs. "Minnie, I really love you. Since the first day of school to be exact. But you never looks at me" he said. "It's okay, if you never looks at me, but at least don't look at someone else. But you, for this past few months, all you talk about is that F guy, all you thinks about is that F guy. And all you love is that F guy"

"Who do you think you are to control me? This is my life, I can fall in love to everyone I want" Sungmin said. "Besides, his name is Cho Kyuhyun, not 'F guy', okay. Write it in your little brain"

Siwon smirks upon hearing Sungmin. "What makes him so good in your eyes? He's stupid, or should I say idiot? He's poor, and I'm way more handsome than he is. Why did you like him and not me?" Siwon asked in a sarcastic manner. "You said my small brain? Well, if my brain is small, what did you call his? Tiny? Micro?"

Sungmin takes a glass of water on the table and threw it on Siwon's face.

"Well, he may be stupid, he may be poor, and may be you are more handsome than he is. But there is one thing you don't have" She said. "A heart. Is your heart frozen? How can you do this?"

Siwon smiles. "Well, yeah, I don't have a heart" he said. "All my heart is in you"

Sungmin smirks upon hearing him. "I want to cancel this. I can't take it anymore" she said. "And, don't you ever compare yourself to Kyuhyun anymore. He's still better than you, even if he didn't try to do anything"

"Cancel?" Siwon said in a sarcastic manner. "Well, okay, cancel it. Do all what you want, but, when my dad takes over your dad's company, don't cry, okay"

Sungmin gulps nervously. She suddenly remembers the deal. "Fine, I won't cancel it"

Siwon smiles. "Okay, but I have a rule for you" he said. "Act all romantic with me in front of the peoples. If you disobey this rule, I'll make sure that Cho Kyuhyun will not be safe"

Sungmin sighs frustratedly. "Fine. I'll do it" she said.

 

~~~×××~~~

 

"What?! You... you are going to marry Siwon?!" Eunhyuk asks Sungmin when she and Siwon announced their marriage.

Sungmin takes a look at Kyuhyun who just focused on playing a game at his cellphone, hoping that he will stop her before smiling to them. "Yes. We will get married next week" she said happily.

But of course all of it were just an acting. It was her part of deal with Siwon.

"But... don't you love Kyuhyun?" Yesung asked, feeling iritated for his friend.

Kyuhyun stopped playing, and then take a look at Sungmin, waiting for her answer.

Sungmin takes a look at him. Before she looked back at Yesung. "No. I didn't love him. I never loved him at all. It all just a drama" she said.

'I'm sorry, but this is for your sake' she thought.

Kyuhyun's eyes widened upon hearing her.

"What?! You played with my friend?!" Yesung asks. "I know that you're a mean girl, but I don't know that you can go this far" he said.

"Yeah, that was too mean, even for you" Donghae added. "I can't believe you can do that"

"But, well, I just did" she said as she flashes a smile.

"What?! Minnie, I can't believe..."

"Stop that, you guys" Kyuhyun suddenly said, makes Eunhyuk stops talking.

He walks towards Sungmin and flashes a smirk at her. "Well... it was just a drama?" He asks. "Thanks for the drama, Lee Sungmin-ssi. I loved it" he said in a sarcastic manner before he walks away.

Sungmin holds his hand to prevent him from walking away. She doesn't even know why she did that. She just don't want him to go.

"What again, drama partner?" Kyuhyun asks as he lets go of his hand from Sungmin's grip.

Sungmin felt her heart hurts so badly when she heard Kyuhyun calling her 'drama partner'. But she has to go on with this drama, or else, Kyuhyun will got hurt.

"Nothing. Just... accidentally hold your hand" she lied.

She can feel Siwon shot her a deadly glare.

Kyuhyun smirks. "Accidentally?" He asked. "Okay, acceptable" he said as he walks away.

"You better remember your promise" Siwon whispered to her as he holds her hand possesively.

 

~~~×××~~~

 

"Kyunnie, are you okay?" Heechul ask as she stepped inside his son's room.

He've been locking himself inside his room ever since he got home.

He actually really wants to cry and scream as hard as he can now, but he can't do that.

If he ever do that, everyone in the house will just worry him, and he'll be a burden for the family again.

"Nothing, mom. I'm fine, completely fine" he said as he smiles at his mom.

"Don't lie, son" she said. "I know you feels so hurt right now"

Kyuhyun sighed. "I'm okay, mom"

"You can cry if you want" Heechul said. "I will not tell anyone about it"

"I'm fine, mom, I'm totally fine" he said as tears starts to flow from his eyes. "At least I thought I will be fine" he said as he covers his face.

Heechul quickly hugged her son. "It's okay, you can cry" she said as she patted his back.

"Mom, does my love life really needs to be cruddy like this?" He asked his mom.

Heechul shook her head. "No, son, maybe she's not your faith. You should find another girl"

"She said she never loved me at all" Kyuhyun told his mom. "She said it was just a drama, she just wants to play with me"

Heechul gulps nervously upon hearing her son. Does Sungmin is really that mean to her son?.

"Mom, do I really fell in love to the wrong person?" He asks his mom. "Do I really don't know my place?"

"No, son, it's not your fault" heechul said, feeling pity for her son. "You can't tell yourself to fall in love with who or not to fall in love with who"

Heechul takes a look at her son. "Should we just move away from this house?" She ask.

Kyuhyun lifted his head to look at his mom.

"It'd be uncomfortable for both of you to live together in the same house" she said.

Kyuhyun was about to answer when they heard the doorbell rang.

"Well, I think I have to open the door since Leeteuk and Kangin is attending a formal meeting" Heechul said as she wiped her son's tears. "Now, smile, my son. You looks handsome when you smiles"

Kyuhyun forced a smile. "I'll go with you, mom" he said.

"Okay, let's go downstairs" she said as she holds Kyuhyun's hand, stands up and started to walk downstairs.

Heechul quickly opens the door when they reached the front door.

"Who..." she stopped talking as she saw the person standing there.

"Hi" that person said as he smiles. "I'm back"

Heechul and Kyuhyun just stared at that person in shock.

"Hannie?"

"Dad?"

 

To be continued...

 

Seriously, I hate this chapter ;-; and I hate sihorse srsly