Choi Siwon

It started with a kiss

"Guess who is being a couple~" Kyuhyun said with a smile as he sat next to Yesung and Donghae who is sitting in front of Eunhyuk and Ryeowook at the cafeteria.

"Who?" Yesung asked as he drinks his soda.

"Me and Sungmin" Kyuhyun said excitedly.

They all just nodded.

But then they realised it and glared at Kyuhyun with a serious look.

"Seriously?!" Donghae asked.

Kyuhyun nods his head. "I'm serious"

"You are not lying, are you?" Yesung asked suspiciously.

"Why would I lie?"  Kyuhyun asked back.

"YAAAY!" Eunhyuk and Ryeowook squealed in unison.

"Wow, I can't believe this... I mean... my otp! Omg, it's like, they're going real!" Eunhyuk giggled.

"Otp?" Kyuhyun asked her.

"On top pairing. Boys will never understand" she said. "And my otp is KyuMin, Kyuhyun and Sungmin. Isn't that cute?"

"You guys must say yes! That's so cute! We've been KyuMin shippers since we saw you guys together!" Ryeowook giggles.

"Girls can be crazy sometimes" Donghae said as he smiles to his girlfriend. "Why don't you ship EunHae?"

"EunHae?" Eunhyuk asked.

"Eunhyuk Donghae. Why? It's cute too, isn't it?"

"YeWook is much cuter" Yesung giggles. "And why would we playing with our names like this?"

"By the way, since you and Sungmin are now a couple..." Ryeowook said. "Introduce her to us as your girlfie!"

"Girlfie?" Kyuhyun asked, totally confused with all the girls' phrases.

"Girlfriend! Come on, why are guys knows nothing about this?" Ryeowook groaned frustratedly.

"Who knows nothing about what?" Sungmin asked, coming out of nowhere.

"Ah~ here comes the girlfriend!" Eunhyuk shouted excitedly that everyone in the cafeteria is staring at them.

"Here comes Cho Sungmin!" Ryeowook squealed happily.

"Cho Sungmin?" A student sat behind them talked to her friend.

"Omo, don't tell me that they are married now!" Her friend answered.

"No, no, no, they are not yet getting married, but they are a couple now!" Eunhyuk giggled happily.

"Wait. How could you guys know?!" Sungmin asked as she looked at Kyuhyun. "You told them?!"

"I'm sorry, it's just that I'm really excited to be with you" he said. "And why would you get mad? It's not like I'm embarassing to you, or am I?" He asked, feeling iritated.

Sungmin sighed frustratedly as she backhugged him, making all the students in the cafeteria gasped in shock.

"Sorry" she said. "It's not like that. I'm okay, I'm not mad at you, it's just that I want to know where did they get the news from"

"So... you guys are really a couple now?" A guy at the cafeteria asked.

Sungmin nods her head. "Yeah, starting from last week, we're officially a couple"

"What?! Who is officially a couple?!" Seohyun asked--coming out of nowhere with Yonghwa following her. "Don't tell me... Kyuhyun oppa with this mean girl?!" She asked histerically.

"Yes. Why? Jealous much?" Eunhyuk asked sarcastically.

She really hates Seohyun because she thinks that Seohyun is ing her otp's way for love.

"Oppa, is that true?" She asked Kyuhyun, totally ignored Eunhyuk.

"Yes, We are" Kyuhyun said with a smile.

"Congratulations" Yonghwa said as he patted Kyuhyun's shoulder. "I don't know that you guys liked each other"

"Oppa..." Seohyun said, tears started to flow from her eyes. "Why did you do this to me?! You know I like you more than she likes you, but why did you choose her and not me?!"

Kyuhyun sighed. 'Another drama' he thought.

"Seohyunnie, it's not like that... it's just that..." Kyuhyun said. "I only see you as a little sister"

Seohyun shook her head. "I don't want to hear your explanations" she said.

"And you just did" Eunhyuk mumbled.

"It's just that you are mean, I hate you!" She shouted before she ran away.

"I'll go chase her" Yonghwa said as he ran after Seohyun.

 

~~~×××~~~

 

"Aish, you are so fast Seohyun-ah" Yonghwa , pretending that he's tired. "What did you eat? A pair of Nike Airmax?"

"Why are you following me?" Seohyun asked without turning her back. "Leave me alone"

Yonghwa walked towards her. "You liked Kyuhyun that much?" He asks as he sat on a bench next to Seohyun, pulling her hands so she can sit beside him.

Seohyun just nods her head. "I've liked him since middle school. I've been following him by then. But he didn't even notice me. He even falls in love with that mean girl and not me"

Yonghwa just smiled. "Maybe he's not your faith?"

She shook her head. "No. I believe that he is. I totally believe it"

Yonghwa cups Seohyun's face in his hand. "Seohyun-ah" he said. "You're beautiful. Don't let your tears ruin your beautiful face. Don't cry for a guy who didn't even looks at you"

Seohyun just stares at him blankly.

Yonghwa wiped her tears with his hands. "What if Kyuhyun's faith is really Sungmin? Loving someone doesn't mean you have to have that person. Besides..." Yonghwa said. "Maybe there's a guy who looks at you and loves you unconditionally. But your eyes were blinded by your so called love to Kyuhyun that you can't see him"

"Really?" Seohyun ask.

Yonghwa nods his head. "Yes. That person is sitting in front of you, wiping your tears" he said.

Seohyun's eyes widened as she heard Yonghwa's explanation.

"Oppa... you?" She asked.

Yonghwa nodded. "Yes. I like you, Seohyun-ah" he said. "Try not to look at Kyuhyun. Turn your head to me"

Seohyun looks at Yonghwa for a while and then smiled. "I'll try"

 

~~~×××~~~

 

"Do you think that Seohyun's really crying?" Kyuhyun asks Sungmin.

Sungmin lets go of his hand as she glares at him seriously. "Why are you talking about her suddenly?"

"I don't know. I'm just..."

"You're just thinking about her? Okay, I'm jealous now" Sungmin said as she pouted her lips.

"No, it's not like that. Why would I think of her? You're the queen in my kingdom" Kyuhyun said as he smiles to his girlfriend.

"And that girl is your mistress" Sungmin mumbled, feeling so jealous that her boyfriend is thinking of another girl when he's with her.

"Mistress? Of course no" he said. "If I'm the King, then she's the princess, which means, I only think of her as my sister okay"

"And why would I believe that?" Sungmin asks, teasing her boyfriend. Actually she's not mad anymore, it's just that she wants to .

"Because I only love you~" he sings a part of the song he sang for her at the hospital.

Sungmin smiled at him. "Okay, acceptable"

They both turns their heads when they hear someone claps his hands.

It was Siwon.

"That was a great musical show" Siwon said with a smile. "I heard that you guys are a couple now, is that true?" 

Sungmin nods her head. "And why would you want to know? It's not like we are close friends or what"

Siwon feels a wave of hurt washing him as he saw Sungmin nods her head as a 'yes'.

Which means she's really Kyuhyun's girlfriend now.

But he can manage his expresion. He smiles at them "congrats" he said. "Ah! I remember that I have a student counsil meeting to attend"

He glared at Kyuhyun. "You're Cho Kyuhyun right? It's nice to see you. I'm Choi Siwon" Siwon said as he smiles to Kyuhyun. "Well, gotta go" he said as he turns his back and walk away.

After he makes sure that Kyuhyun and Sungmin can't hear or can't see him anymore, he took out his cellphone off his pocket.

He calls someone in his speed dial and start talking.

"Hello? Dad, it's me, Siwon" he said. "Now I know what to do with Mr. Lee's company"

 

~~~***~~~

 

"It's a tiring day, is it?" Sungmin asks as she walks back to home, holding her boyfriend's hand.

Kyuhyun nods. "Yeah. Everywhere we go, everyone is whispering about us" he said.

"By the way, do you know why dad wants to talk to both of us all of a sudden?" She asks him --again.

Kyuhyun just shrugged his shoulder. "Let's just hope it's not a bad thing"

 

~~~×××~~~

 

Kangin let out a sigh as he looks at the couple in front of him.

It's the 3rd time he does that.

"Okay, so..." he said. "Kyuhyun and Sungmin. You guys are a couple now, right?"

They both nod their heads.

"You guys know that my company is in crisis, right?"

Feeling nervous, Sungmin holds Kyuhyun's hand before she nods her head.

"Well..." Kangin sighs. "Minnie, you know mr. Choi Kiho, right?"

Sungmin nods. "He's the biggest shareholder at your company, right?"

Kangin nods. "Yes. He said that he wants to take over the company"

"What?! He can't do that!"

"Actually he can, he has 27% of shares and believe me or not, the other shareholder are going to vote him too at the shareholders meeting. And that means, he has more than 50% votes" Kangin explained. "He said that he won't do that in one condition"

"What is that?" Sungmin asked impatiently.

"He said that he'll not going to take over the company if..." Kangin let out a sigh. "If you want to marry his son"

 

To be continued...