I hate stupid boys!

It started with a kiss

*Kyuhyun point of view*

 

"Hello, Lee Sungmin-ssi.

Maybe you don't know me, but I know you.

I'm Cho Kyuhyun from 1-F..."

Yesung came out of nowhere and read my love letter out loud.

I tried to cover the paper with my hands. "You shocked me. Don't read it out loud!"

"Still that Sungmin?" Donghae asked as he sat next to Yesung.

"She isn't 'that Sungmin' she's more than that. She's my princess" I said with a silly smile.

"Sigh. Love makes you crazy" Donghae mumbled.

"Don't want to interrupt your daydream, but, Kyu, She isn't just a normal smart girl. She's a mean girl" Yesung said. "She might be hurt you. We just don't want you to get hurt"

"Yeah, last week I heard that Kim Jungmo from 1-A confessed his feelings to her. And she just stared at him for 5 seconds then said 'I hate stupid boys' just because Jungmo is in the 10th place of our school's monthly test" Donghae added.

"See? Even she rejected that Kim Jungmo. What will she do to you? Your name doesn't even in that damn paper, Kyu!" Yesung said as he pointed at the hallway --where the papers are usually taped--.

Well, I have to explain something.

Lee Sungmin, is my crush.

I've been crushing on her for like... almost a year.

She's such a perfect girl, she's smart, the smartest one in our school, and she's pretty. It's like she doesn't have anything going wrong in her life.

She always ranked number 1/100 in our school's monthly test.

While my name were never been in that rank.

Even for the 100th place.

"She's cool anyway" I answered with a smile.

Yesung and Donghae sighed frustratedly. "Kyu, sorry but did you know how many letters between A and F?" Yesung asked.

"A...b...c... four letters, right?"

"Yeah, four letters. That's the distance between you and Sungmim" said Donghae. Yesung nodded.

I just smiled.

Just let them go. I have my own perspective about alphabets.

'K.y.u.h.y.u.n.' and 'S.u.n.g.m.i.n.'

They are both consist of seven letters.

 

~~~***~~~

*author's point of view*

*The next day*

 

"That's her!" Kyuhyun whisper-shouted to Yesung and Donghae as he saw Sungmin walked through their school gate.

"Well, Kyu, as your friend, I think it's better if you just..."

"Well, Yesungie, your friend's already gone" Donghae said as he pointed to Kyuhyun who's already in front of Sungmin.

"Who are you?" Sungmin asked as she stared at Kyuhyun.

"I'm from 1-F, my name is... Uhm, well, you'll know if you read this. Could you please read this?" Kyuhyun asked as he handed her his love letter.

Sungmin just stared at Kyuhyun.

And then at the love letter.

And then back at Kyuhyun.

"No" she said. "I hate stupid boys" she said as she walked past Kyuhyun.

After Sungmin's gone, Donghae and Yesung run to Kyuhyun who's still standing in his place without expression.

"I've told you, she's a mean girl. Are you ok?" Yesung asked.

"Hyung..." Kyuhyun tried to say something but Donghae cutted him off in the middle.

"Aish, that girl is so mean. How could she just walk away after saying such a mean thing?" Donghae said as he look at Sungmin's back who's getting further and further.

"Hyung..."

"Yeah, I know. You must be feel hurt, huh? I've told you. It's okay, you have Seohyun, she'll always look at you and only you. She's the only girl who's fine with your stupidity--because she's way more stupid than you are" Yesung said as he patted Kyuhyun's shoulder.

"Aish, that's not it!" Kyuhyun said impatiently.

"What is it then?!" Yesung and Donghae asked frustratedly.

"She... she talked to me! She said eight words to me!" Kyuhyun said excitedly.

Yesung and Donghae just sighed. "Let's go Hae! Just leave this stupid boy alone" 

Donghae just followed Yesung.

"Hey, why am I your stupid boy now?"  Kyuhyun asked as he followed Yesung and Donghae.

 

~~~***~~~

*Sungmin point of view*

 

"Rumours are spreading fastly" Eunhyuk said as she take a look at me.

"Yeah, you guys make such a cute couple actually" Ryeowook chuckled as she patted my shoulder.

"What rumours? What cute couple?" I asked frustratedly.

"You. And. Cho Kyuhyun" Eunhyuk said with an evil smile.

"What? Cho Kyuhyun who..."

"That cute 1-F guy~" Ryeowook said as she winked at me.

"Ah, that guy. Forget it, rumours are just rumours, they'll never be true" I said frustratedly as I put my bag in my table.

"He's kinda cute, actually. Why did you reject him?" Ryeowook asked.

"I guess you guys know why" I said as I took my book out. "I hate stupid boys"

"He maybe stupid, but he's our school's best singer you know" Eunhyuk said. "He's super talented"

"Yeah, lots of my friends from the cheerleading squad had a crush on him" Ryeowook added. "You'll have a lot of anti fans"

I'm about to say something when someone open our classroom door.

A girl and a bunch of her friends -- they seemed angry-- walked to our classroom.

"is Lee Sungmin here?" That girl asked as she glared at me.

"No she isn't here" I said as I glared her back.

"You lied" she said as she smirked. "I don't know that you are such a looser, Lee Sungmin"

"Just tell us, who are you and what do you want" Eunhyuk said fiercely.

"Shut up. I didn't talk to you" she said. "My name is Seo Joohyun, you can call me Seohyun, I'm from 1-F"

"Another weirdo from 1-F" I said.

"What? Weirdo?" She asked sarcastically. "How dare you call me a weirdo, and How dare did you reject my Kyuhyun oppa"

"'Your' Kyuhyun oppa?" I asked sarcastically. "I think he isn't a doll that you can just call 'yours'"

"What?"

"And, by the way, really sorry but your Kyuhyun oppa liked me, and not you"

Seohyun just grunted and then exclaimed angrily. "Lee Sungmin! You just see, I'll... agh! I hate you!" As she walked outside my class.

 

~~~***~~~

*kyuhyun point of view*

 

"Umma, I'm home~" I said as I walked into my mom's boutique--our house.

"Umma where are you?" I asked as I looked everywhere for mom.

"Omo! Umma, why are you here?" I asked as I knealt down. "And what's with all these suitcases?"

Mom is sitting on the floor with a lots of suitcases.

"That Tan Hangeng! He never made me happy even for once"

"Ei, if you guys were never happy, then I wouldn't be exist" I .

"Shut up!" Mom said fiercely. "He left us with his debts and today the debt collector came and... they take this house"

"What? But..."

"Kyu, please, please marry Kangin ajussi and Leeteuk ajumma's daughter after you graduate from high school okay? They said we can stay in their house as long as we want and they even want to pay for your dad's debts" mom pleaded.

"You mean... Taemin?" I asked.

Kangin ajussi and Leeteuk ajumma is mom's friend. They usually come here with their daughter, Taemin.

"No, it's her unni" mom said "please?".

I think about Sungmin.

She already rejected me. What's the point?.

I nodded to mom as I answered "yes".

 

~~~***~~~

*Sungmin point of view*

 

"I'm home" I said as I walked to my house.

"Welcome home, honey" mom said as she hugged me. "I have some good news for you"

"What?" I asked.

"My friend and her son are going to stay here for a few days!" She answered happily. "And I have a surprise to tell you! Now, go upstairs and change your clothes!"

 

~~~***~~~

 

I walked downstairs as I looked at the living room.

It was crowded, sure enough mom's friend and her son's here.

I walked to the living room and got shocked.

"Cho... Kyuhyun?!"

"Lee... Sungmin?"

 

To be continued

 

Well, I'm really sorry if the paragraphs problem hasn't cleared yet ㅠㅠ but please don't lose interest and read my story even tho it's hard, ok?

ㅠㅠ