He gives up?

It started with a kiss

A/n: this chapter is all written in author's point of view.

 

"You guys lived together?!" Yesung Donghae Eunhyuk and Ryeowook shouted at once.

All the peoples in the cafeteria looked at them.

"Who lived together?" They asked as they take a look at the picture in Donghae's hand.

"Eh?!" The crowd shouted in shock when they saw the picture.

Kyuhyun snatched the picture out of Donghae's hand. "How could this picture be here?!" He whispered to himself as he stares at the photo.

"You owe us an explanation" Eunhyuk said as she patted my shoulder.

"It's not like what you guys think, it's just..." Kyuhyun sighed "ok, I surrender, we lived together. But we have a lot of reasons ok"

Eunhyuk smiled as she snatched the photo in Kyuhyun's hand. "But can't you guys see? They looks so cute~" she said.

"Yeah, they made such a cute couple" Ryeowook agreed as she looked at the photo.

"What's with all this crowd?" Someone asked as she stepped into the crowd.

"Lee Sungmin!" They all shouted in unison.

"What's that?" She asked as she pointed the photo in Eunhyuk's hand.

Eunhyuk was about to say a big lie when Sungmin suddenly snatched the picture in her hand.

She looked at it in horror and then she glared at Kyuhyun. "I hope you are not responsible for this, Cho Kyuhyun-ssi"

"I'm not! Seriously, I don't even know why that photo's here" he said, defending himself.

"Why would I believe you?" She asked him again.

"Because... that's the truth!"

"I've tried to believe you, but you broke my trust!"

"When did you ever believe me?" He asked. "This is the first time that I beg for your trust and you don't even want to hear any of my explanation" he said as he gathered up his things and went out of the cafeteria.

"You hurt him" Seohyun said as she walked past Sungmin "again".

"You're a little bit too rude" Yesung said.

"Yeah. He may be okay if you call him stupid and all, but at least listen to his explanation first" Donghae added.

"It was my fault Minnie. He doesn't even know that that picture was in his bag" Eunhyuk said, feeling guilty for the couple(?)'s fight.

"Why did you guys blame me?!" She exclaimed before she turned her back and went out of the cafeteria.

 

~~~×××~~~

 

"Is it my fault that he is so untrustworthy?!" Sungmin said to herself as she walked back to her class "It should've been me who's mad at him, why would he mad at me?! What did I do wrong?!"

Everyone in the hallway staring at me like she was crazy for talking to herself.

But she just ignores them all since she really needs to calm herself down.

"That guy is really checking my patience" she continued talking to herself "First, he blab all my biggest secret to everyone in the entire school, and now, he got mad at me for not believing him"

"You know, talking to yourself can makes you crazy" someone said

She turned her head.

It was Siwon, one of her classmates.

"It's none of your business" she answered as she walked past Siwon.

"Why? Are you mad at that 1-F guy?" Siwon asked as he followed Sungmin from behind.

"I said, it's none of your business!" She shouted as she glared at him angrily.

"You're no fun when you're angry" he said as he patted her shoulder.

"Could you please take your hand off of me?" She asked.

Siwon took off his hand. "There are times where you should throw all your ego"

"What do you mean?"

"You're feeling guilty right?"

"I didn't! You know nothing about me!"

"Actually, I know, Ms. Lee" He said "I'm your classmate, you know"

"We don't even close to each other" she said as she glared at him seriously.

"You should say sorry to him if fighting with him makes you suffer" he said with his dimpled smile.

"No" she answered "who says that I'm suffering? I'm just so happy that he's gone of my life" she lied to him.

Siwon rolled his eyes. "You and your ego" he said "you actually liked him, don't you?" He teased Sungmin as he walked past her.

"What the..." Sungmin mumbled to herself as she looks at Siwon's back who's getting further.

 

~~~×××~~~

 

"Ok, I'm sorry for being such a jerk and for getting mad at you, really, I didn't meant it, it's just that I'm..." Kyuhyun said as he headed to Sungmin's class to say sorry. "Aish, too cheesy" he said as he hit his head.

"Sorry, I didn't meant it" he said, totally ignoring the peoples who are staring at him like he was crazy for talking to himself. "Aish, that's too short. She'll never accept my apologize if I did so"

"Okay, just do it naturally, and normally" he said as he inhales and exhales nervously "in your own way"

He stopped walking as he saw Sungmin walking to her class "There she is" he whispered to himself.

He walked as fast as he could to aproach her, but he stopped when he saw someone walking beside her.

It was a guy from 1-A. He's the president of their school's student council, Choi Siwon.

Siwon laughed and hugged Sungmin posessively. And Sungmin didn't even try to push him whatsoever.

She just let him hug her.

"What..." Kyuhyun said to himself "she makes me go all the way from the F building and practicing to say sorry to myself untill everyone thinks I'm crazy just to see her being all lovey-dovey with that guy?!" He said to himself with disappointment.

He turned his back "It's useless to feel worried" he whispered to himself as he walked back to his class.

"Oppa, why are you here?" Seohyun came out of nowhere and asked.

"Nothing. Just... walking. You?" He lied as he smiled to her.

"I'm going to 1-B to talk to my cousin" she answered with a smile "where are you going now?"

"I'm going back to class. Wanna go with me?" He asked.

Seohyun nodded as she hold Kyuhyun's hand. "Let's go!" She said cheerfully.

 

~~~×××~~~

 

Sungmin walked with no direction as she thinks about her fight with Kyuhyun that morning.

And by the time she realized it, she's already inside the F building.

"Why am I walking here?!" She asked to herself as she stopped walking.

She suddenly thinks of her convo with Siwon earlier.

'There are times where you should throw all your ego'

"Ok, I'll tried" she said to herself as she continued walking to 1-F "this doesn't mean that I'm guilty or what. This is just because I'm already here, okay"

She inhaled and exhaled nervously as she started making a lot of 'sorry' sentences in her mind.

She stopped her steps when she got to the front of 1-F's door.

'He's 1-F, isn't he?' She thinks.

She was about to push the door open when she peeked through the window.

She saw Kyuhyun hugged a girl.

It was Seohyun.

"He makes me upset for thinking about him getting mad at me this whole day" she said to herself "and this is what he did?" She asked as she turned her back.

'You're so stupid, Lee Sungmin' she thought 'why did you believe that he really likes you?'.

 

~~~×××~~~

 

"Aish, really, look at that girl" Eunhyuk said as she looks at Seohyun "she's so y towards Kyuhyun since you guys fought"

It's lunch time, and Eunhyuk and Ryeowook sat with Sungmin.

Yesung and Donghae even joined them.

And as if they were trying to make Sungmin envy, they are being all mushy and lovey-dovey in front of her.

"Really?" Donghae asked as he looked at Eunhyuk. "But don't worry baby, you are still more beautiful than she is" he said as he pinched Eunhyuk cheek.

"Aish, fishy Hae! You're so cheesy" she answered as she pinched Donghae's cheek.

"Could you guys please stop?" I asked "someone is going to throw up here"

"Yeah, can't you guys see? Sungmin is just having a problem with her crush!" Ryeowook answered.

"Oh, cutie giraffe, you're such an understanding friend" Yesung said as he hugged Ryeowook posessively.

Sungmin slammed the table angrily, they all glared at me.

"Firstly, I'm not having a problem with my crush. And then why are you guys even here?!" She asked, trying not to shout.

"We always sat with you during lunch" Ryeowook said "did you forget it? Aish, your crush is really making you blank"

"I didn't mean you and Eunhyuk, wookie" Sungmin said, glaring at Yesung and Donghae "I mean them. Why don't you sat with your friend?"

"He's scary when he's mad" Yesung answered.

"He already has that oh-so-sticky girl with him, why would he be mad?" Sungmin asked. She doesn't even know why is she feeling so upset right now.

"You mean Seohyun?" Yesung asked back.

Sungmin nodded in answer.

"Ah~ that girl is always sticking to him like some kind of those... super adhesive glue" he answered "she's been crushing on him since middle school"

"Don't worry about her, he never likes her back" Donghae added.

"But he lets her hug him"

"It's okay" he answered "he just thinks of her as a really good friend"

"And the only friend who didn't run away after seeing him being all quiet when he is angry" Yesung added.

"So that's not because he likes her?"

"No. Why would you think so? He only likes you" Yesung said before he continue eating his lunch.

 

~~~×××~~~

 

They hadn't talked at all.

Even when they got home.

"Kyunnie! Minnie! Welcome home honey" Leeteuk said cheerfuly when they got home.

Kyuhyun just walked past her.

"What's hapenned?" She asked as she saw Sungmin entering the house. "Did you guys fought?"

"I don't know" Sungmin answered. "I'll talk to him later"

 

~~~×××~~~

 

"Come in" Kyuhyun said as Sungmin knocked his bedroom door.

She peeked in before she stepped into the room.

Kyuhyun just stared at her blankly "what do you want?" He asked.

"I... I'm sorry" she whispered.

"You... what?" He asked.

"I... I'm sorry, okay?"

"What for?"

"For... for not believing you and all... I'm... sorry... okay?"

"Why did you say sorry to me?" He asked "You hated me"

'And you like that student council guy' he thought.

"Come on, why are you so immature?" She asked "I didn't hate you. I mean, I didn't like you as a boy, but I didn't hate you too"

"You didn't hate me?" He asked, his eyes widened in shock.

"Why would I hate you? You do nothing wrong" She answered as she smiled.

"Then... why did you let Siwon hugged you?" He whispered to himself.

"What?" Sungmin asked, didn't heard what he said clearly.

"Nothing" he answered as he smiled.

"So we're cool?" She asked.

Kyuhyun nods. "We're cool"

 

To be continued

 

Sorry if this chapter isn't as good as the past chapters.

But in this chapter I really want to tell Kyuhyun's fight for his love.

Just like in the real anime, when Kotoko decided to just give up a few of times but she ended up fighting for Naoki.

And when Naoki and Kotoko feels some jealousy when they see each other with another girl/boy.

Actually the line "I didn't like you, but I didn't hate you" came from the drama, itazura na kiss love in tokyo lol XD