studying!

It started with a kiss

*Kyuhyun point of view*

"Cho... Kyuhyun?!"

I Turned my head as I heard someone called my name.

My eyes widened in shock as soon as I saw that person. "Lee Sungmin?"

Everyone in the room --except me and Sungmin-- just stared at us with this confused look in their faces.

"So you guys already known each other?" Taemin asked. Sungmin changed her shock expression back to her 'I-don't-care-expression'.

"Kind of" she said as she take a seat next to Taemin.

"Y,yeah, Kind of" I stammered, still hadn't recovered from shock.

"That's great then!" Leeteuk ajumma said cheerfully. "How do you guys know each other? I've heard that you guys are not in the same class"

"Of course I know him" she answered as she take a look at me.

'Oh no, she will not tell Leeteuk ajumma about all those love letter thingies, right?'

"She's the best singer in our school. He's so popular that my friend said the whole cheerleading squad is crushing on him" she added. I breathed a sigh of relief.

"Oh, really? I didn't know this" Leeteuk ajumma turned to look at mom. "Hey, Kim Heechul, why didn't you tell me earlier?"

"You lied" mom teased. "I think you still remember Kyunnie's first valentine's day as a middle school student"

"He got so many chocolates that he just threw it all out when he got home" Leeteuk ajumma chuckled.

"I'm proud of you, my boy" Kangin ajussi said as he my head. "A boy must be popular"

I can hear Sungmin whispered to herself "my boy?!".

I just ignored her. "Thank you, ajussi" I said with a smile.

"Well, now that you guys already known each other, the marriage isn't hard at all" Leeteuk ajumma said cheerfully.

"What? Marriage?" Sungmin asked in shock.

"Yeah, marriage. This is the surprise I'm talking about honey" Leeteuk umma said with a smile. "We are planning to get you and Kyuhyun married when you guys graduated from high school"

"I don't want to!" She yelled.

"Why?" Leeteuk ajumma ask with a disappointed look on her face.

"I just..." she take a look at me. "Don't want to!" She said as she ran upstairs.

~~~***~~~

*Sungmin point of view*

"You don't have to yell at your mom like that" Kyuhyun said as he followed me to the balcony.

"It's not your business" I said as I sat on a chair at the balcony.

"You know? I just known all about this from my mom right before we get here" he said as he take a seat next to me. "I don't even know it was you"

"So?" I asked. Not interested at all.

"Actually I don't want to. All I want after graduated from high school is go to the musical major at our school college, get a great carrier and make mom happy" he said. "But my mom pleaded to me. I don't have such a luck at love, you've rejected me, and If marrying Leeteuk ajumma and Kangin's daughter can make her happy, why not?"

He take a look at me. "I won't force you to marry me. But at least, don't hurt your parents feelings. You'll realize how precious your parents are when you lose one of them"

I looked back at him.

I was about to ask him what hapenned to his dad, but instead, I just said "if it's not you, I'll agree to that marriage plan"

"Why?"

"I've told you, I hate stupid boys"

"If I can get to at least 100th rank, will you stop saying that?" He asked. "You're too arrogant. Even my friends said so" he chuckled.

"Just try if you can"

"I can if you help me with my studies" he said. "I'm not really good at studying by myself"

"And I'm not going to"

"I'll just tell peoples that we are living in the same house, then" he said with an evil smile.

"Just do. They won't believe you" I answered sarcastically.

"What if I show them this?" He asked as he took out a photo of my childhood photo out of his pocket.

My eyes widened in shock. "Where did you get this?" I asked as I tried to snatch the picture out of his hand.

"Your mom gave me" he answered. "So, will you help me"

"You're such a..." I cursed. "Ok, I'll help you. But after the monthly test is over, just gave me that picture okay?"

"I'm not sure~" he teased me.

"Oh, come on, just be a good boy!"

"Haha, okay, okay, I will, I promise"

"Great" I said. "We start this night"

~~~***~~~

"So, where are we going to start?" I asked as she flipped Kyuhyun's math book.

He just shrugged his shoulders in answer.

"What are you doing during school actually?" I asked impatiently.

"The teachers were never come to our class" he answered with a smile. "F problems"

I just sighed. "Okay, I'll just start from unit 5, is it okay?"

He just nodded in answer.

~~~***~~~

"You're such a fast learner" I said as I corrected Kyuhyun's work. "You got 9/10 problems answered. And they were right"

"I'm the smart guy until my 3rd year at elementary school, you know" he answered as he played with his pen. "That's when my dad left us"

"What's happened to your dad actually?" I asked.

"He left me and mom when I was nine" he answered with a sad tone in his voice. "I don't know why. But I thought he doesn't want me and mom anymore"

Is that true?.

He live for 7 years, knowing that his father didn't want him anymore?.

But why would I think of him?.

I take his math book and scribled something. "You study about this. I'll test you tomorrow"

"Okay, miss!" He said as he smiled.

I smiled back at him "I'll go then"

~~~***~~~

*Kyuhyun point of view*

*The next day*

 

"Hey, is that Cho Kyuhyun?"

"Ah, that 1-F guy who confessed his feelings for Lee Sungmin?"

"Did he even know his place?"

"Is he stupid or something?"

"Of course he is. He's 1-F, remember"

When I walked into the hallways, all the kids were whispering about me.

Yesung sighed. "Thanks to you, 1-F's popularity has gained up" he said sarcastically.

"Yeah. Thanks to you" Donghae said.

"Just let them be" I answered "they'll stop after three days"

"If you're not my friend, I'll surely kill you" Yesung said.

"By the way, guess what I'm planning" I said with a silly smile.

"What?" Donghae and Yesung both asked at once.

"I'm going to get to the 100th position of our monthly test!" I said "just wait, and see!"

Donghae and Yesung just stared at me with this 'are-you-crazy?' Look on their faces.

Yesung touch my forehead "kyu, are you sick? I don't know being rejected by Lee Sungmin has a great impact in your life"

"You guys don't believe me?"

"Sorry Kyu, but you are the guy who don't want to do your homeworks for years!" Donghae answered.

"But I was smart back then, in the 3rd grade" I said as I pouted.

"It was 7 years ago! 7 years of stupidity" Yesung sighed.

Okay, he's kinda right.

"Aren't you guys his friends? I don't think you guys should discourage him like that" said a girl.

It's not Seohyun's voice. And Sungmin will not be too kind to said that.

We turn our heads. A girl and her friend-- I think I ever saw them once-- had standing behind us.

"You are Cho Kyuhyun, right?" She said as she pointed to me.

I nodded.

"Hello, I'm Kim Ryeowook, and this is my friend, Lee Eunhyuk, we are Sungmin's friend" she said cheerfully. "We are going to support you! You guys looks cute together" she added.

"Yeah, you guys will make such a cute couple" Eunhyuk added.

"Uh... okay, thank you" I stammered.

"And you guys are?" Ryeowook pointed at Yesung and Donghae.

"Oh, me? I'm Kim Yesung and that's Lee Donghae" Yesung said awkwardly.

"Nice to meet you, Yesung-ssi, Donghae-ssi" Ryeowook and Eunhyuk said at once.

Suddenly, the bell rang.

"Oops, gotta go back to our class! See you guys later!" Eunhyuk said as she smiled before going back to her class with ryeowook.

"Wow" Yesung said as he watched Ryeowook and Eunhyuk's back getting further and further. "I don't know that Sungmin's friends were so cute"

"Yeah, I don't know" Donghae added.

I sighed "men in love" I mumbled as I walked past Yesung and Donghae.

~~~***~~~

"You're bad at biology" Sungmin said as she checked my work.

"They are asking me things that aren't my business" I answered. "Why should I care for a bacteria?"

Sungmin just rolled her eyes at me. "Read page 110-112, tell me if you're done" she said as she handed me my biology book and resting her head in the tabble.

~~~***~~~

"I'm done" I said as I put my biology book in the tabble.

Sungmin didn't answer, she's asleep.

I smiled. I put my biology book aside and rest my head in the table too. "Good night, teacher Lee" I said as I closed my eyes.

 

~~~***~~~

 

One month had passed.

Today is our monthly test.

"Umma, Teukie ajumma, I'm going to school" I said as I tied my shoelace.

"Wait, Kyu" Teukie ajumma said as she patted my shoulder and handed me an envelope "take this"

"What's this?" I asked as I tried to open it.

"Wait, don't open it now! Open it when you've got the 100th rank, ok?" She said with a smile. "Fighting!"

 

~~~***~~~

 

One week had passed, and today is our monthly test announcement.

"I'm not going to check it" Yesung said as he plays with his phone. "I just filled my paper with straight 'A's"

"Me too" Donghae said as he took off his headphone. "I filled my paper with straight 'E's for Eunhyukie"

"You're the one who need to check it, kyu" Yesung said "go by yourself"

"Okay, bye" I said, singing a part of Anna's do you wanna build a snowman.

 

~~~***~~~

 

I stepped to the right end of the paper.

"1. Lee Sungmin (1-A)"

I Smiled. She had spent a lot of time, helping me studying, and she still got the 1st place.

Then I walked to the other end of the paper.

"100. Cho Kyuhyun (1-F)"

I read that part over and over again.

Even when I walked back to class I still hadn't believe it.

Someone patted my shoulder.

I looked back.

It was Sungmin, she's smiling to me "congrats" she said. "Don't forget your promise"

"So it was true? I did it?" I asked a stranger who walked past me.

That person just stared at me with a confused look.

"Yeah! I did it!"  I yelled as I walked back to class.

 

~~~***~~~

"Congratulations, Kyuhyun oppa~" Seohyun said as she hugged me "I know you can do this"

Eunhyuk yanked her hair. "Get off him! He's my friend's boyfriend"

"Ouch! Kyuhyun oppa~ she hurt me~~" Seohyun cried.

"Omo, I just pulled your hair! This is hurting!" Eunhyuk answered as she slapped Seohyun's back.

"Oppa, it hurts~ she kept hurting me~"

"You guys, stop it" Yesung said as he stand up. "Eunhyuk, move here"

"You're not even younger than him, why did you kept calling him oppa?" Eunhyuk muttered, still mad at Seohyun.

When she walked, she accidentally slapped my bag, making it fall.

"Omo, sorry!" She said as she helping me taking my bag and took all the books back inside my bag.

"Eh, what's this?" Donghae asked as he take the envelope Teukie ajumma gave me.

Before I can say something, he already openned it.

"Omo!" He yelled in shock.

Eunhyuk, Ryeowook, Yesung and Seohyun walked next to him to see what's in that paper.

That's a picture of me and Sungmin, sleeping.

I bet this was taken when we are studying.

"You... you guys..." Yesung stammered in shock.

"You guys lived together?!" They all yelled at once.

 

To be continued

 

Sorry if this chapter is too long and It's not as good as before ㅠㅠ