~Settling In~

Cynical Paradise

They arrived 30 minutes later at the new hideaway. Just in time to hear a faint yelling in the distance. Sehun glanced at Kai,who wore a worried look on his tired face.

"Do you think it's Suho yelling?" Kai looked at Sehun.

"Maybe. He isn't usually loud though, must be serious," Sehun looked off in the direction of the yelling.

They slowly made their way towards their destination.

As more and more of the new hideaway showed, Kai's eyes got wider.

Sehun smacked the back of Kai's head making him wince. 

"Stop gawking" Sehun said.

"This place is huge! Probably the biggest and nicest place we've stayed at," Kai kept looking at the mansion.

"I was informed that all of us were staying here. I guess Suho pulled a few strings to make the place bigger. Must be a really big mission,"Sehun pointed forward towards a screaming Suho who was currently flinging his arms around making weird gestures "Lets go."

"...WHAT WERE YOU TWO IDIOTS THINKING?!" Is all Kai and Sehun heard as they arrived.

They saw a guilty look on Baekhyuns face as Chanyeol stood behind him. 

"Suho, calm down. Whatever they did isn't important at the moment. Sehun and Kai are here now," Kyungsoo, another one of their teams assassins, pointed towards Sehun and a curious looking Kai.

"Hey hyungs, what did you do this time?" Kai looked towards Chanyeol and Baekhyun suspiciously. 

"Nothing much," Baekhyun smiled his Cheshire Cat smile and walked inside with Chanyeol following closely behind.

Suho smiled gently as he walked over to them "Welcome to the new hideout kiddos, everyone is already here," Suho led them to the mansion to a big door leading them inside.

The interior was very modern and had lots of technology. The color theme of the mansion was a vibrant blue paired with black and white.

The kitchen was huge with a big dining room table on the side. Kyungsoo admired the kitchen every time he walked past it, he couldn't wait to cook in it.

Kyungsoo gave them a quick tour around of all the places they needed to know of including, the basement that had all the advanced technology, and the weapons room.

20 minutes into the tour he decided to let them go to their rooms,unpack, and relax.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Do you think we'll stay here long?" Kai turned to Sehun,who was currently sitting in his room on the couch by the window.

"I don't know," Sehun replied 
"Maybe." 

"I kind of want to," Kai stared out of the window.

"You never know. Don't get your hopes up," Sehun looked out of the window as well.

Silence ensued for a minute.

"Help me unpack?" Kai asked hopefully.

"No way. I have my own unpacking to do," Sehun said while walking out.

"Your no fun!" Kai yelled.

"And your lazy!" Sehun yelled back now, to find my room.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sehun got to his room after a couple minutes of searching. He found all of it to be colored black and white. 

He started to unpack and organize neatly in his drawers.

One hour later, he had finally finished putting away his clothes and essentials. 

Now to his favorite part. 

Weapons.

This mansion was especially designed for spies and assassins, so there was a secret room in every bed room just for stashing and organizing weaponry of any kind.

Pushing in the code for the room, Sehun carried his biggest and heaviest bag into the hidden room. He ped it and handled everything with care.

Sehun was born into a family of spies and his parents taught him that weapons are his friends. Therefor treat them carefully and with respect.

But his parents didn't last long and his brother is on his own missions now barely even recognizing Sehun when he sees him, but that's another story for another time.

When he finished placing all his weapons away, he found the photograph that he always kept around in the bottom of his bag.

I need to throw this outSehun thought.

He looked down at the old photo of his mother, brother and father all smiling at the camera with a toddler sized Sehun in the front looking confused. 

Sehun tossed the photo into the bottom drawer where he hoped to never see it again.

He made his way downstairs to find Kai.

He found him in the kitchen with Kyungsoo, as usual.  

"Kai, get out already! I'm trying to make dinner!" Kyungsoo yelled out.

" Hurry then! I'm getting hungry, Soo," Kai said while pouting.

Hard to believe that puppy is a killer Sehun thought while looking at Kai's pouty face.

"Kyungsoo hyung, what are you making us for dinner?" Sehun peeked into the pot of stew that smelled like heaven making his nose twitch.

"I'm making crab stew," Kyungsoo came over to where Sehun was looking at the food.
"Your not allowed to try any until everyone is here to eat together" Kyungsoo looked at the hungry look etched on Sehun's face.

"Have you found your secret rooms yet?" Sehun asked,  looking between Kyungsoo and Kai.

"There's a secret room?!" Kai asked.

Sehun and Kyungsoo nodded.

Kai bolted up the spiral staircase to find his room yet again. 

Kyungsoo smiled at Kai's silly behavior and turned around to finish off his stew.

"What's the mission?" Sehun asked.

"So curious," Kyungsoo glanced at Sehun "Well me too, Suho hasn't told anyone yet. Apparently last week when he talked to the boss, he said there was going to be a big change in how we do things."

"Does that apply to everyone or just our group?" 

" I'm pretty sure only our group, Suho said there was no leaders at the meeting. Just him." 

"That's odd. You would think if there was a big change other leaders would have been there too," Sehun leaned back on the counter thinking.

"That's what I thought too. I guess not."

 Kyungsoo turned off the stove and poured stew into 6 bowls for their dinner. He called everyone down and soon they were all sitting at the lavish table eating together. 

Suho was squirming in his seat. Sehun, being himself, noticed. 

"Whatever it is, hurry up and spit it out Suho hyung," Sehun said putting his full attention on Suho.

Suho looked up and saw he had everyone's attention. He sighed, 
"Might as well tell you about the mission now."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|

Hello :) I really hope you guys liked my first two chapters and I hope they arn't too boring! I'm going to introduce the new spies who are joining the group next chapter! I'm kind of excited I have a snarky chen planned so look forward to it :) Next update will be somewhere around next week.