~On Our Way~

Cynical Paradise

"Ready to go?" He asked.

"Let's get this over with," Sehun replied.

Of coarse I'm ready Sehun thought

They ran across the skyscraper and plummeted off the edge.

You would think they would have died, but no. They were trained since they were kids for this.

A life of secrecy leads to introverted but prepped men. 

Agents.

Spies.

Assassins.

Killers.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

" Kai, wake up" Sehun slapped Kai's face gently.

Kai shot up with a worried look on his face with sweat all over his body, " Stupid nightmare," he mumbled.

Sehun eyed him He's getting them again?

Sehun's hair was still damp from the quick shower he had taken. He walked around the room collecting everything he needed to leave.

Kai got up minutes after and was heading towards the shower.

" You know, if Suho let us stay in a condo instead of these lousy apartments,my mood would a lot better" he yelled over the rushing water.

"Stop whining, were going to be late because of you," Sehun yelled back.

Kai quickly got dressed and left the apartment just the way he had found it;spotless.

He ran outside to Sehun while putting his helmet on for the motorcycles.

"Finally," Sehun said under his breath.

Kai rolled his eyes. " I heard today was really important. That's why we had to wake up at this ungodly hour," Kai stated after glancing at his expensive watch that read '4:30 AM'

Before long, Sehun had revved up his engine and was on his way to the rest of their team.

" Yah! OH SEHUN!" Kai screamed " Wait for me!" He added as he scrambled to start the motorcycle.

I wonder why this is so important he thought as he raced off to catch up with Sehun.