~Where I Stand~

Cynical Paradise

Whenever Sehun and Kai were facing a problem with anyone or anything, they would would sneak out. They've been doing it since they were kids.

If Kai got too lonely or got scolded, he would sneak away for a fair amount of time and go running to Sehun. 

And when Sehun couldn't take the fighting and he was under too much pressure, he would seek out Kai.

They've been there for each other since they could crawl.

Kai was sneaking glances at Suho and Kris to make sure they weren't paying attention to Sehun and him. He gave the sign to leave. 

Sehun opened the door and stealthily stepped out. Kai was following closely behind him while still keeping an eye out.

They were almost done closing the door when someone pulled it back open.

"Where do you think you're going?" Suho asked, a playful expression on his face.

"Out?" Kai replied while shrugging.

"I didn't even notice," Kris spoke under his breath. "How did you know?" He asked Suho while eying the two.

"When you've known them as long as I have, you start to notice the little things," Suho replied.

Sehun rolled his eyes and went back to his seat with Kai.

~~~

20 minutes later all of the guest's profiles had been searched, printed, and laid out in front of everyone.

"Took you long enough," Kai mumbled.

"You try to search over 500 rich people and get all the details," Chanyeol crossed his arms.

Kai mimicked Chanyeol's words in a mocking manner causing Chanyeol to roll his eyes in pure annoyance.

"Okay, here's the plan," Kris pointed down at the entrance in the photo. " I will need to drop off the forwards at this door like they are any other guest. So who is coming with me?" he asked.

"Kai, Kyungsoo, Tao, and I will go inside. We will talk to all the guest surrounding Kibum so we can keep an eye on him while blending," Sehun said.

"Okay, I will go around the back and be your emergency get away car, so always keep your ear pieces connected to my radio," Kris finished.

"That means I will be disguised as security at the front of the building," Suho added.

"Luhan, Baekhyun and I will take the surrounding buildings to watch for activity in the room with our snipers," Xiumin stated.

"And Chen, Lay, and I will go in our surveillance truck a quarter of a mile away with all of our radios and cameras hooked up," Chanyeol finished off.

Suho sat down and rubbed his temples attempting to get rid of his pounding headache.

"Suho, are you okay?" Kai whispered to him.

"Yeah, just a migraine," he replied.

Kai got up from his spot and took Sehun with him. 

"Where are we going?" 

"To buy stuff," Kai replied quickly.

"I saw a supermarket a couple miles east of here," Sehun said while getting his motorcycle keys.

"That'll do," Kai got on his bike and started the engine.

~~~

10 minutes later they arrived at their destination. Kai was getting drinks while Sehun was looking at candy.

"We done here?" Sehun asked after picking out his Snickers bars.

"Yeah, I just need headache pulls for our leader," Kai walked towards the medicine section while Sehun payed at the register.

~Ring Ring~ the doors of the supermarket opened and a middle aged man walked in wearing all black with shades.

Sehun eyed him suspiciously.

The man walked towards the isle that Kai was in and reached in his pocket for something.

"Let's go," Sehun dragged Kai towards the exit.

The man took his hand out of his pocket and cursed under his breath.

"Did you see it?" Sehun asked. He had caught a glimpse of the gun's handle.

"Of coarse, thank you though. What do you think he wanted?" Kai wondered.

"To get rid of a possible threat maybe?" Sehun suggested as he got on his motorbike.

"Let's just make sure we don't get tailed," Kai started his bike as well.

"Like always," Sehun said sadly.

~~~

HI :) I feel like I haven't updated for years. But it's only been like a week :P I would have updated earlier but you all know how school is~ what did that guy want??? Tell me your thoughts in the comments~ <333333 
Until next time!