~Informing Us~

Cynical Paradise

Tao was on his bed with Kris laying on his sofa.

"Why are you here again?" Tao asked Kris while sitting up.

"Too tired to move," Kris replied.

"Whatever," Tao rolled his eyes.
"When do you think that we will get our mission?" Tao asked Kris

"The boss said tomorrow at noon," Kris answered.

"I want to know now," Tao whined. "All excitement comes from missions," he added.

"You're always so impatient, and of coarse missions are exciting," Kris stated while walking toward the door.

"Where are you going?" Tao wondered.

"Downstairs," Kris replied shortly.

"Why? There's nothing special downstairs," Tao said.

"Oh because if I leave I will miss the party going on in here," Kris replied in a sarcastic tone.

"You're so mean," Tao crossed his arms and shot a glare at Kris.

Kris rolled his eyes and left with a slight smile playing on his lips.

~~~

The next morning: 11:00am

Luhan was sitting at the table with everybody. They were all drinking their coffee, courtesy of Xiumin's barista skills.

He decided he was too bored so he kicked Sehun's leg under the table,hoping for annoy him.

Sehun's head whipped around and he gave Luhan a questioning look.

Luhan smiled slightly and pretended not to see Sehun's expression.

He kept kicking Sehun until he finally snapped and kicked Luhan back with all he's got.

"OW!" Luhan squeaked.

You want to play Lulu, we'll play Sehun thought, a playful smirk dancing on his lips.

Kai eyed them and nudged Kyungsoo to look as well. 

"Whenever I do that he gets annoyed, how come Luhan is an acception?" Kai asked in a whisper.

Kyungsoo chuckled "Jealous?" He teased Kai.

"You wish," Kai said while pouting.

45 minutes later, Suho spoke up.

"If you two are done," Suho looked pointedly at Luhan and Sehun. "We should head down to Sub Level 4 to get our new assignment." 

Everybody stepped into the large elevator except Sehun and Kai

"It's a huge elevator, you should be fine," Kai said to Sehun.

"I'll still feel like I can't breathe," Sehun replied silently.

The elevator came back up with Luhan inside.

"Hurry up you two!" He exclaimed.

~~~

Everyone was seated in the same room as the day before, waiting for their mission.

A few silent moments later, the fax machine whirred to life and had pages upon pages printed out in a couple of minutes.

Suho was standing in front of the machine and collecting the papers. He walked around and passed out a copy of the paper to everyone.

They all scanned over the pages quietly until Suho spoke up.

"I'm going to go over the mission do we can discuss our plans," he started. "The mission states there's a masquerade ball called "Beauty and The Mask" this Saturday that we must attend wearing formal attire, we are to protect a target by the name of Kibum. He is being hunted down by a family of merchants because he owes them debt but refuses to pay it. They are planning to strike at this event so we must make sure that he doesn't get into any trouble with the people they have hired to kill him," Suho took a deep breath, he had talked a lot.

"Seems pretty easy," Kai stated while leaning back on his chair. "But it does sound like a job for bodyguards."

"If you had bothered to read the whole thing, you would see that the family trying to hunt him down had also hired assassins, so body guards wouldn't stand a chance," Sehun chided.

"What are our positions?" Xiumin asked.

"We will figure that out later, first we need to figure out what we are going to wear!" Baekhyun couldn't have stressed this any more. 

"I can help you with the attire, believe it or not there's even a sowing room in this mansion," Luhan exclaimed. 

They left the room while excitedly talking with Luhan leading the way.

"Now that the girls have left," Kris stood up to speak "Lay go search for all the guests attending the ball. I want everything from their bank accounts to their last grocery store trip don't miss a single thing."

Lay nodded and starting searching for information on his laptop.

"Chen I need you to get me the blueprints of this place and the blueprints for the buildings surrounding so our snipers have places to take a position," Kris instructed.

"Would you like me to search for any under ground routes?" Chen questioned.

"Yes, that would be helpful. Chanyeol, help Lay. There's a lot of guests and we need everything. This is important," Kris spoke in a strong authoritative voice.

Chen, Lay, and Chanyeol all got to typing on their laptops, the keys being pressed at light speed.

"What about the rest of us?" Kai asked.

"We study the mission and try to find anything missing or important," Kris answered.

This guy is strict and boring, Kai thought.

Sehun nudged Kai and gave him the look that they've been using for years.

Let's sneak out 

~~~

HELLO :) I'm back my marshmallows! I'm sorry if I haven't updated in a while, I hope you all had a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! I dedicate the Taoris in this chapter to Straw_BERRY18 because you've been asking for it so here it is! I know it's not a lot but it's all I can come up with at the time~ And a huge thanks to DeviDeer85 and Nyreen and everybody else is included too <333333333 I will update hopefully within the next week hopefully you all look forward to it! 

Subscribe,Upvote and most important.... COMMENT :D