~Challenging Me~

Cynical Paradise

As Sehun was making his way up in the elevator, it suddenly stopped.

Why is it stopping? He wondered.

"Oh, hello again," Luhan said to Sehun after the elevator doors opened.

"Why are you here?" Sehun asked.

"Just looking around. This place is really nice," Luhan replied.

"What level is this?" Sehun asked while eyeing Luhan as he was stepping into the elevator.

"It's where all the weapons and practice rooms are. It's pretty cool in there, have you checked it out yet?" Luhan asked.

"No." Sehun replied. 

"You don't talk a lot do you?" Luhan asked.

"You ask too many questions. This is an elevator not an interrogation room." Sehun replied.

Just as the elevator doors were about to close, Sehun stepped out and walked away to the level he hadn't seen yet.

"Hey! Wait, where are you going?" Luhan asked while chasing after him.

"Where does it look like I'm going?" Sehun asked with a snarky tone.

"To the weapons room," Luhan replied.

"There's your answer. Now that you know,leave," Sehun said.

"No," Luhan sassed.

"And why not?" Sehun asked. Slightly angry at Luhan's clingy behavior. 

"Earlier you said you can do anything," Luhan continued "I want to see you do everything," he said.

"I can do everything you know," Sehun said "You shouldn't doubt it," 

"Let's start with 3 trials," Luhan said. "You have to go through 3 trials and defeat me in all 3 of them."

"Why would I do that if I know I'm going to win all 3?" Sehun asked.

"You never know, I might be better than you," Luhan replied once again.

"Bring it on shorty," Sehun said 

"Lets start with Guns. There's an aiming target down the hall," Luhan said, trying to stay calm at Sehun's height remark.

They walked side by side to the aiming targets and picked up a revolver each. 

They decided they didn't need the sound blockers, they've heard gun shots too many times so they were used to it.

"We each get one shot. We have to hit the head exactly in the middle of the target," Luhan explained.

"Okay," Sehun replied shortly.

"Three," Luhan said while settling his vision on the target. 

"Two," Sehun said while he placed his finger on the trigger.

"One," They said together.

One shot rang out on both sides of the shooting blocks.

Luhan looked over at Sehun's target, he hit it right on the spot.
"Not bad," Luhan said.

"Not so bad yourself," Sehun replied.

Luhan smiled at him and pointed to himself "Sniper," he said.

That's right, he introduced himself as a sniper earlier, Sehun thought.

"Are we done here?" Sehun asked.

"Nice try, two more trials blondie," Luhan replied.

"Whatever you want shortie," Sehun said.

They walked down another hall and through a door labeled 'Judo Room'.

"You probably don't want to have a match with me," Sehun said while facing Luhan.

"Are you that bad?" Luhan asked.

"Once I start, I can't stop,"Sehun replied quietly.

"That's all right. Nothing I can't handle" Luhan said very confidently.

"Should we change into Gi's?" Sehun wondered.

"Yeah, it would be more comfortable. These pants are a bit too tight," Luhan said while looking down at his skinny jeans. 

"Hurry up then. We'll meet back here in 10 minutes," Sehun said.

They walked into separate directions to find the lockers that had their names written on it with the right size in everything. 

They quickly changed and went to meet back at the judo mats.

"Alright. Rule of the game is, first one to scream 'you win!' will obviously lose the game," Luhan explained.

"What exactly am I getting out of this? Except for the satisfaction of knowing I'm better than you?" Sehun asked Luhan.

"We'll figure that out when were done. Now lets start," Luhan replied.

The count down began after they bowed to each other.

"Three" Luhan said as he was positions himself.

"Two" Sehun said as he prepared his breathing.

"One" they said in unison once again.

In one quick and swift move Luhan was taken down with his arm behind his back and his foot twisted in the wrong direction.

"Say it!" Sehun said while pushing Luhan's hand further up his back all the while smirking.

"Never!" Luhan screamed back. 

Luhan struggled to get out of the hold for 10 minutes until he finally gave up and screamed out.

"Fine! You win!" 

"I knew I won 10 minutes ago. I was just waiting for you to give up," Sehun stated.

"Your so arrogant," Luhan said after getting up.

"Admit it. I'm better than you," Sehun said.

"Not yet. We still have one more thing to do. This I know I can win," Luhan replied with a determined look on his face.

Luhan led Sehun down another long hallway until they reached yet another door. This time it was labeled 'Gymnastics Room'. 

Sehun was agile like a cat.He was certain he could win at whatever Luhan had planned here too.

"I saw this room earlier when I was looking around, it really interested me. Shall we start?" Luhan said while walking inside.

They stepped into a giant room that had blue mats everywhere. There were obstacle courses all over, all covered in the blue matting.

"There's an obstacle coarse that goes through the whole room. First one to reach the end, wins," Luhan explained.

"No cheating," Sehun said while eyeing Luhan.

"I will have you know I've never cheated in a game!" Luhan said trying to defend his pride.  

They were still dressed in the Gi's, so climbing would be comfortable and they could be faster.

"Three," Luhan said as he looked at the coarse they had to go through.

"Two," Sehun said while taking his starting position on the far off climbing wall.

"One!" They yelled.

Sehun climbed up the rock climbing wall with ease, as did Luhan.

As soon at they reached the top they had to jump over to a mat tower directly behind them.

A backwards jump is hard but they managed to do it.

They ran across to the other side of the mat and jumped to a zip line that took them to a climbing edge.

They had to go on for about 15 feet before jumping onto a ledge and climbing up to run across another tower of mats. 

This time it was higher and the jump was riskier so falling would cause you to hurt something.

Just as they reached the top of the mat to a high jump into a pit that led them straight down to ground, Luhan slipped and fell onto the side of the mat.Barely holding on.

He was trying to get a good grip because hanging on the edge was doing him no good.

Sehun stopped and turned around.

I should just keep going Sehun thought.

He looked back at Luhan. 

I guess I could help the clutz he thought to himself.

He walked back to Luhan trying not to move the structure too much so Luhan doesn't fall off.

He reached down and grabbed Luhan by his hands and pulled him up with ease.

"Thanks," Luhan said by the time he got up.

"No problem," Sehun replied.

"I thought for sure you were going to leave me," Luhan said.

"Winning isn't everything. Besides we need to learn to work together right?" Sehun said.

"Yeah, I guess," Luhan replied.

"I will beat you next time," Sehun said while smirking.

"You wish Blondie," Luhan said still disbelieving how arrogant Sehun could be.

"You know it's coming shorty," Sehun replied.

"Whatever. Let's just go upstairs I'm sure the others are looking for us," Luhan said while getting up and making his way down the mats carefully with Sehun right behind him. 

He's not so bad after all Sehun thought.

 

 


~~~ 

Hello :) I updated twice in two days! Arn't you happy???? This chapter is mainly about Luhan and Sehun getting better acquainted :) I will probably update after tomorrow or not I'm not sure :P I also wanted to give a special thanks to my friend imaybejinxed cause she helped me a lot and she is also awesome and cool and you should all go read her stories :) P.S a 'Gi' is what people wear during martial art matches. Like Judo it's the outfits that you wear your colorful belt with like a black belt or a brown or white belt you know?