~Preparations~

Cynical Paradise

Kai unlocked the door and stepped inside with Sehun behind him.

They set their bags down and started to take things out.

"Where did you go?" Kyungsoo asked when he came in, looking at the unhealthy snacks.

"Convenience store," Sehun replied with a mouthful of Snickers.

"Who's the medicine for?" He picked up the bottle of pain relievers. Immediately his eyes flicked towards Kai, thinking it was for his hip. 

Kai noticed Kyungsoo's distress and said, "Relax, it's for Suho. He's been having migraines lately so I thought I would get him something," he shook the bottle in his hands and hopped off the counter.

"He's upstairs in Lay's room. They were talking up a storm about medicine so I left," Kyungsoo told him while handing him a him glass of water to go with the pills.

Kai ran upstairs and knocked on the door to Lay's room. He stepped in after hearing a soft 'come in'.

"Suho," Kai called as he was opening the door, " I bought you some medicine," 

"What for?" Suho asked.

"Your headaches," Kai set down the bottle and the glass of water next to Suho and made his way to the door.

"Thanks," Suho called after him.

"Welcome!" 

They care a lot for each other thought Lay.

Kai left and ran downstairs to Kyungsoo.

"Can you make me food?" Kai asked.

Kyungsoo widened his eyes, " You just ate an hour ago!"

"But....I'm hungry." 

"No, you're not, your just bored," Kyungsoo retorted.

"Fine, where's Sehun?" 

"He said he wanted to check on something."

~~~

Meanwhile...

I wonder what he's doing...

Sehun stepped into the sewing room and saw Luhan sitting by Baekhyun. 

By the looks of it, he was explaining something to Baek in an excited way.

He leaned against the door frame and watched him for a minute.

What are the princesses making? He snickered to himself causing them to turn around quickly.

Baekhyun's expression flipped to a shocked one.

"Sorry to disturb you, I'll make my way out," Sehun said as he turned back around.

"Wait!" 

Sehun turned to look at Luhan.

"Come look at what we have for you," he smiled while holding up a paper.

Sehun walked over to them and took the paper from Luhan's hands. 

He looked over it, the suit was a pitch black color with a white tie. "The fabric seems really nice."

"I picked it out myself," Luhan took the paper back. He saw a hint of a smile on Sehun's lips.

"Sehun-ah!" Kai yelled from outside the room.

"I gotta run.See you later," Sehun went to see what Kai had wanted.

Luhan looked over at Baekhyun, who was still in shock, and waved a hand in front of his face to get his attention.

"Was Sehun here, or was I just dreaming?" Baekhyun asked.

Luhan laughed "He was definitely in here, why?" 

"In all my life, Oh Sehun has not once stepped foot into a sewing room after..." Baekhyun cut himself off and looked down.

"What happened, are you okay?" Luhan was filled with curiosity.

"Nothing important," Baekhyun smiled a broken smile thinking of old memories.

~~~

An hour later Baekhyun and Luhan were done designing and Baekhyun went to his room.

He was exhausted from all the work and collapsed on his bed.

A soft knock was heard a few minutes later and Chanyeol stepped into the room.

"Hey," Baekhyun mumbled, his faced stuffed into the pillow.

"You okay?" Chanyeol asked. He walked over to the bed and sat down next to Baekhun.

"Just tired."

Their conversation trailed off until Baekhyun spoke again.

"I almost told Luhan about Sehun's mother," he said.

"Everything?" Chanyeol asked.

"Just about the sewing room. About how she was always in there with him making things, about how she was kidnapped from that room," Baekhyun's voice wavered at the last statement.

"But you didn't," Chanyeol reassured Baekhyun.

"True, but I was close. I was so close to letting it all slip out. I just got too comfortable around Luhan I guess," Baekhyun said, finally taking his head out of the pillow.

"Baekhyun, you know how to keep a secret, you alway stop yourself." Chanyeol said.

"I know. I can't help but feel bad though." 

"Why?" 

"What if I did tell Luhan. Sehun would be furious for me bringing it up. Last time Suho did, Sehun flipped out." 

"It was a simple mistake," Chanyeol ruffled Baekhyun's hair.

"Hey! My hair! It took me an hour to do this!" Baekhyun ran to the mirror.

"There's the Baekhyun I know," Chanyeol smiled.

Baekhyun sneered at him through the reflection causing Chanyeol to laugh out loud at his reaction.

Luhan will find out at some point anyway, Chanyeol thought.

~~~

A couple hours later, Suho had gathered everyone and had a display table in front of them.

"The company sent over some new devices for us to use," Suho said as he picked up one of the devices.

"What is that?" Kai asked when he saw what Suho was holding.

Suho, who was holding a contact lens case, looked up "This is a contact lens that can scan things. It's very handy, we each need a pair to see who has a gun," he explained.

"Is that the gun I've been asking for?" Sehun asked as he reached for a gun that had a matte color.

"I think so. Careful though the bullets are coated with poison too," Suho warned.

"What does it do?" Xiumin asked as he looked over Sehun's shoulder.

"Shoots bullets that hold poison. Also the bullets are sharp like a knife," Sehun explained as he looked at the box of bullets, a smirk on his lips.

"Where's the stuff I asked for?" Kai asked while looking through all the items.

"For the last time, they aren't giving you any explosives!" Suho exclaimed.

"Why not?!" Kai whined.

"If you wanted to work with explosives, you should have followed in your mothers footsteps!" Suho was done trying to explain this Kai every time they got new weapons.

"How come there isn't much this time?" Tao asked.

"Why are you complaining? You got all your new knives didn't you." Chen said.

"They said their weapons team is slow this month since they got rid of some of them due to leaked information," Kris answered.

"Right," Suho said, he was surprised that Kris knew this until he realized that Kris is also a leader so he also acquired this information.

They continued to look over all of the weapons until Luhan and Baekhyun came in and started to hand out papers with suit and mask designs.

"These are your suits and masks gentlemen," Baekhyun announced excitedly.

Here we go Chanyeol thought.