~AfterMath~

Cynical Paradise

After everyone had left the premises, Suho called Kris.

He told him to drop Kibum off at a hotel that was close by to their mansion.

Kris checked him into a hotel room by a different name and payed in cash, also telling their agency to keep a watch for the hotel and make sure it was extra secure.

By the time everyone had returned to the mansion it was 15 minutes to midnight.

They all came in, set down their equipment, and went to their rooms to change and rest.

~~~

Xiumin went upstairs to his room to quickly change to his sleepwear and wash up.

He went to the giant bathroom and took a quick shower. He then put on his sleepwear, which consisted of a long black sleeve shirt and a red pair of plaid pj pants.

Once he had finished changing, he went to open his door to go downstairs to join the others.

When he opened the door he found Chen in front of him, already in his sleep wear.

"Where are you going?" He asked.

"Downstairs." Xiumin answered.

"Nope. You're going to sleep," Chen answered simply while trying to push Xiumin back into his room.

"Why? I got enough sleep last night. I don't need any more," Xiumin tried to push past Chen.

Chen gripped his wrist and pulled him back "Xiumin, this is bad for your health!" 

"I don't care! It's my problem, I will deal with it!" He answered a bit angered.

"You can't not sleep, your body will shut down from sleep deprivation." Chen said.

Chen saw a flash of hurt course through Xiumin's eyes.  

Chen took a deep breath to calm himself "Xiumin, please? For me?" Chen insisted, his eyes pleading silently.

Xiumin looked at his expression and sighed "Fine, I'll try but that's it." He walked over to his bed.

Chen smiled and sat down on the sofa next to Xiumin's bed.

Xiumin laid down, closed his eyes, and tried to sleep.

After 45 minutes of trying he whispered "It's not working."

Chen sat next to him on the bed and held his hand, "You can beat it. I believe in you." 

It has been beating me for 10 years, Xiumin sighed and tightened his grip on Chen's hand.

~~~

Luhan was sitting with Kai on the couch watching a chick flick.

Sehun came down the stairs and was heading towards their direction.

Kai's hand flew towards the remote and switched it to an action movie before Sehun could get there.

"What'd you do that for?!" Luhan  quickly sat up and looked at Kai.

"Calm down," Kai said while pushing Luhan back down to lay in his previous position and whispered,"If Sehun saw me watching a chick flick, he would never let me live it down."

Luhan rolled his eyes and relaxed on the couch once again.

"What are you watching?" Sehun asked as he was sitting on a couch.

"A movie called Snow Piercer," Kai answered calmly.

Before Sehun could say a snarky comment, Tao and Kris came down the stairs and sat on the couch by Luhan.

"What movie?" Kris asked.

"Snow Piercer." Kai replied.

After that no one talked, just watching.

30 minutes into the movie Tao had fallen asleep and Kris said Goodnight and carried Tao up the stairs to their room.

After an hour, Kyungsoo came into the room and sat by Kai.

"I've seen this movie! Everybody dies but the little boy and the girl!" He exclaimed.

Kai's jaw dropped "Kyungsoo! Can you not see we're watching?!" 

Kyungsoo's hands flew up to cover his mouth and apologized.
 
"Who cares. It's 2 in the morning, we should go sleep," Sehun said as he got up and stretched.

Kai and Kyungsoo also got up and stretched.

"Who's going to take Luhan?" Kyungsoo asked as he looked at Luhans sleeping figure.

"I'll take him. You two go to sleep," Sehun said as he moved towards Luhan.

"Okay, goodnight," They said in unison as they made their way towards the stairs.

Sehun hummed in response and picked Luhan up bridal style and started to walk.

Luhans face was scrunched up while he was mumbling incoherent words and gripped his hands on Sehun's shirt.

Must be a nightmare, Sehun thought.

He carried Luhan to his bed and covered him in the blanket. As Sehun was leaving to his own room, he saw Luhan start to toss and thrash around in the bed.

Sehun walked back at him and crouched down next to the bed, looking at Luhan's sleeping figure.

Luhan stopped his actions and started to breath heavily while sweating crazily.

Just like Kai, Sehun thought.

He reached for a napkin by Luhan's bedside and wiped Luhan's forehead while gently pushing his hair out of the way.

Luhan calmed down and leaned into Sehun's touch.

After a while, Luhan was sleeping peacefully and Sehun got up from his position of crouching.

He walked out after a quick glance towards Luhan.

Goodnight

~~~

The next morning Baekhyun woke up with a groan. He sat up and stretched his arms above his head.

"Worst sleep ever," he grumbled.

He showered for 20 minutes and got ready for the day. Finishing quickly, he went down the stairs to eat breakfast.

"Good morning Kyunggie," he said once he saw Kyungsoo standing at the stove making breakfast.

"Morning Baek," Kyungsoo replied.

"You need any help?" Baekhyun asked him while peeking over his shoulder.

"No thanks, Kai's helping me," Kyungsoo replied with a smile.

"Where is he?" Baekhyun looked around the kitchen. 

"He said he needed to go to the bathroom."

Baekhyun looked in the living room and saw Kai sitting there watching cartoons.

He walked over to him and smiled.

"Morning Baek Hyung," Kai smiled back.

"Whatcha doin?" Baekhyun asked as he sat down next to him.

"Watching cartoons..." Kai replied.

"What are you supposed to be doing?" Baekhyun asked.

It took Kai a minute but his eyes widened and he ran to the kitchen asking Kyungsoo what he needed help with.

"Stupid, he forgot again," Baekhyun switched the channel to the morning news.

"Good morning Korea, on today's news we are covering a story on an abduction that occurred last night around 11 pm," the news woman said.

This caught Baekhyun's attention, An abduction?

The lady continued "It occurred at the 'Beauty and The Mask' masquerade ball. The funder, Kim Kibum, was seen unconscious and being dragged into a black car." 

Baekhyun's eyes widened "KYUNGSOO!"

"What? What's wrong?!" Kyungsoo ran to the living room to Baekhyun.

Baekhyun pointed to the TV, eyes still wide.

Kyungsoo looked at the news and slowly he realized what they were reporting.

"Kai! Wake Joonmyun up and get him down here!" Kyungsoo yelled to Kai, who was still in the kitchen.

Kai ran up the stairs to their leader.

"I'll call the news station to tell them he's okay," Baekhyun ran to get a disposable cellphone. "These idiots will report anything," he mumbled angrily as he typed in the stations number.

Suho ran down the stairs looking ready to go "What's wrong?" He asked worriedly.

Baekhyun and Kyungsoo looked at each other.

Here it goes

 

~~~ 

Hello my marshmallows ^^ I've missed you~ IVE been gone for a little while, just a bit of writers block for just a little bit but it's all gone now :) I have some great ideas for the next chapter that's I hope you will all like :)

 

SUBSCRIBE UPVOTE BUT MOST IMPORTANT OF ALL... COMMENT! <3 

 

 bye B) until next time!