~Get To Know Us~

Cynical Paradise

Xiumin was walking upstairs to his room with Chen following closely behind.

They both had their luggage and were tired of carrying it around so having their own rooms here was the best thing for them.

"Xiuminnie," Chen whined.

"Yeah Chenchen?" Xiumin asked.

"I'm tired and I want to sleep," Chen whined to Xiumin like a 4 year old.

"Chenchen start acting your own age already. If your tired go take a nap," Xiumin said.

"I want to talk to you though," Chen said.

"What's there to talk about? We already know everything about each other," Xiumin said.

"About the other people," Chen said as he opened the door for Xiumin.

Xiumin went inside and put his bag on the nearby couch and started organizing.

"Go ahead. What's on your mind?" Xiumin asked as he was putting his things away.

"I'm getting a bad vibe from the blonde one. He seems to have gone through lots more than we have," Chen said.

"His name was Sehun. Maybe he's just more closed off than the others. Pretty arrogant if you ask me," Xiumin said.

"I guess. But what about them calling me useless?!" Chen asked furiously. 

"Let's see, how can I explain this to a 4 year old?" Xiumin thought out loud.

Chen glared at him.

"Listen, usually spies aren't architects, they probably didn't understand what you meant," Xiumin explained.

"Yeah, I guess you're right," Chen gave up. 

"Of coarse I am Chenchen, the older the wiser right?" Xiumin said while laughing. 

"Your silly Xiuminnie," Chen said while laughing along.

Chen laid down on Xiumin's bed and tried to sleep.

"Hey! Sleep in your own bed!" Xiumin yelled while hitting Chen with a pillow.

20 minutes later Xiumin had finished his unpacking and Chen had fallen fast asleep.

Why does he always do that? Xiumin sighed, It's going to take a parade to wake Chen out of this kind of sleep.

Xiumin left to Chen's room and took Chen's luggage with him.

I always have to do this he thought while unpacking and organizing Chen's things for him.

~~~~

After finishing with Chen's things he went downstairs to see what the others were up to.

"Hi, have you all settled in yet?" Kyungsoo asked Xiumin with a smile.

"Yeah,Chen is sleeping right now so I'm going to leave him alone for a while" Xiumin answered while smiling back.

"That's good, you should go ahead and rest too,I heard you were on the road for a long time," Kyungsoo suggested.
 

"No,I'm alright. I don't get tired as easily as the others," Xiumin said while taking a seat on a chair by Kyungsoo.

"That's good," Kyungsoo said.

It got quiet a little too quickly for Kyungsoo so he decided to speak up again.

"So,tell me about the others," Kyungsoo said.

"Oh okay, let's see, Kris is always quiet so he barely talks unless were on missions,Tao is also like that but he likes to joke around with Kris sometimes. Those two introverts spend more time together than with us." Xiumin said.

"Then there's Lay, he's the quiet type too but he's really caring. I don't know why though. Considering his past he should be the worst out of all of us," Xiumin explained.

"Was it that bad?" Kyungsoo asked. 

"It was horrible. No child should ever have to go through what he had gone through," Xiumin said, his voice coated with anger. He wished he could go back and protect little Yixing. 

But the past is in the past.

Now I want to know what happened to him! Kyungsoo thought.

"Then there's Luhan,Chen and me! Luhan is the social butterfly but he can be a little too much sometimes. Chen is very protective of everything. I think it's based on how his mother was with him," Xiumin told Kyungsoo. "Then there's me. I'm not very exciting, they all call me their guidance councilor because I listen to their problems and give advice," Xiumin said while slightly laughing.

"You all sound like people I would want to work with," Kyungsoo said.

"How about all of you?" Xiumin asked.

"Well, we have Sehun and Chanyeol as our introverts. They don't get along very well though. Sehun is always with Kai and Chanyeol is always with Baekhyun," Kyungsoo said. 

"Which now that I think about it is kind of weird because Baekhyun and Kai are the loudest so why would the quietest want to be around them?" Kyungsoo wondered.

Xiumin laughed at Kyungsoo's remark. 

"As I said before Baekhyun and Kai are really loud and like to play around a lot. Baekhyun was really mean to Kai when we were little but they grew to like each other over time," Kyungsoo said.

"The only people that fight in our team is Chen and Kris, I'm not sure if something happened between them but you can feel the hate in the room when they start fighting. It's suffocating," Xiumin said.

"Tell me about it," Kyungsoo agreed.

"What about Sehun and Chanyeol? Why do they not get along?" Xiumin asked.

"I'm not really sure. They've always had a different view on things since they were kids so Sehun tended to stay clear of Chanyeol," Kyungsoo explained.

Xiumin hummed in understanding. 

"What about your leader. I can tell he's really nice just by the amount he smiles. He's like a ray of sunshine or something," Xiumin said.

"He's exactly that. He's always been like a Guardian, watching over us to make sure we're all okay," Kyungsoo said while smiling.

He thought back to all the things Suho has done for them. Suho was like a perfect big brother that Kyungsoo had always wanted.

Needed.

Before Xiumin could ask about Kyungsoo himself, Kai started yelling.

"Kyungsoo! Kyunggie! Soo! Where are you?" Kai yelled out loud.

Kai raced downstairs to Kyungsoo once he heard a quiet 'I'm in the living room' from Kyungsoo.

"There you are," Kai smiled "I've been looking all over for you!" Kai said while ruffling Kyungsoo's hair.

He's got to stop doing that! Kyungsoo thought while trying to fix his hair.

"What did you need?" Kyungsoo asked.

"I was just wondering if you've seen Sehun anywhere," Kai said.

"I think he stayed downstairs in the sub levels," Kyungsoo was right. 

Just as Kai was about to reply, the elevator dinged and behind the open doors stood a smiling Luhan and a stoic faced Sehun.

"Minnie!" Luhan yelled while exiting the elevator.

Sehun walked calmly over to Kai who was bothering Kyungsoo.

"Kai, if you don't stop doing that he will stop talking to you," Sehun told Kai.

Kai looked frightened, he didn't want Kyungsoo to stop talking to him so he stopped right away.

Kyungsoo mouthed a 'Thank You' at Sehun.

Sehun began walking towards the grand staircase up to his room.

"Wait up!" Luhan yelled in Sehun's direction.

Luhan caught up to Sehun and started asking him more questions to which Sehun barely replied to.

This kid can't get enough of me Sehun thought.

"Those too seem to be getting along," Kyungsoo said.

"Is that a bad thing?" Xiumin asked.

"No, not at all! It's just that Sehun rarely likes new people.In fact he hates it. I guess he is already warming up to Luhan," Kyungsoo explained.

"Just wait until Luhan starts to get on his nerves by talking the night away," Xiumin said while laughing with Kai.

I'm happy for him, he is learning to be more welcoming Kyungsoo thought while smiling. 

 

~~~

Hello everyone! I'm back after one day of not posting ;P I really love writing this for you marshmallows so I though why not type up another chapter right? I hope you enjoyed it and didnt think it was too boring. Expect to have kaisoo and sulay next ;)