~Bitter Surprise 2~

Cynical Paradise

Kyungsoo opened the door only to find one person smiling brightly back at him.

"Hello, I'm agent Luhan," the man said. "You must be one of the members of Agency K we're working working with, nice to meet you," Luhan smiled softly.

"Hello,I'm Kyungsoo.Nice to meet you," Kyungsoo said while peeking behind Luhan to see who else was with him.

Just then a loud yell could be heard, 

"LUHAN HELP ME WITH THE BAGS!" A short male with red hair yelled while trying to unload two bags of luggage at once.

"I'LL BE RIGHT THERE MINNIE!" Luhan screamed back. 

Kyungsoo winced at the volume of his yelling and decided to step back a bit in order to not lose his hearing.

He's not very used to having loud people around since most of s were quiet. 

Except Kai and Baekhyun, they were an exception.

"Sorry if were being a little loud, this is just how we communicate," Luhan smiled apologetically.

"I hope your not this loud on missions," Kyungsoo joked.

Luhan chuckled " I assure you we aren't." 

"Isn't there supposed to be six of you here?" Kyungsoo asked.

"Yeah, here they come now," Luhan pointed to a sleek black Bentley coming into the gates of the mansion. "Those idiots are late," Luhan mumbled.

Kyungsoo chuckled lightly " Are you the team's leader?" He asked.

"Oh gosh no. That would be Kris," Luhan pointed once again towards the Bentley, now parked by Sehun and Kai's motorcycles, with a tall man coming out of the car. "Wow, me being a leader! That has a nice ring to it!" Luhan said while laughing.

Kyungsoo laughed along with him, he was starting to like Luhan already.

~~~~~

"What's taking Soo so long?" Kai asked.

"If you want to find out, go check on him," Sehun answered plainly.

"Alright, be right back," Kai said while getting up.

He walked to the main door from the living room where they were currently situated.

Kai saw a man with honey colored hair talking to Kyungsoo.

He walked over to the door quickly and stepped in front of Kyungsoo to see five other men making their way up the walk way. 

"Who might this be?" Luhan asked while sticking his hand out wanting to shake hands.

"I'm Kai. And you are..." Kai shook his hand firmly.

"Luhan," he replied. "From SM's Agency M." 

"Come in. We've been expecting you." Kai said while smirking.