009

Unrequited Love

   "So,emm..mind telling me about you?" Taehyung chewed his lip."Er..no..?" Taehyung frowned."Wae?" He said in a very cute way.'You better stop doing something cute or you want to send me to hospital.'Heejin thought."We're friend,right?"

   "Fine." Heejin rolled her eyes."Well,I'm just an ordinary girl who love eating." Taehyung place his chin on his hand.By the end of the day,Heejin might be in the hospital.While Heejin keep talking about her,suddenly she stop."More?" Heejin pressed her lips into thin line."Before I continue,can you stop staring me like that? It's kinda annoying." Taehyung smirk."Or you think I'm too cute to handle?" Heejin feel like she want to slap the smirk away from his face.

   Taehyun just keep staring at Heejin's innocent face."It seems like you always come here." Heejin nod."I always come here because I really love bubble tea." Taehyung could see Heejin's eyes are sparkling when she start drinking her bubble tea.

   Later,they walk down the street."Tell me why were you against to go out with me today?" Heejin gulp her saliva."Well,it's awkward to go out with a guy like you." Taehyung smirk again."Like what." "You're a very famous guy in school.So,it's kinda awkward and I never go out with any guy." Taehyung chuckled."Really? Never? So,I'm the first?" Heejin nod sheepishly."I like that.You should really go out with me at first." Taehyung wink.


   A guy hit the wall looking at Taehyung and Heejin intimacy."Why are you keep hurting yourself when you know you know you will never get him.Why are you keep pretending like everything is fine." The guy just walk away from looking at two of them.

   He suddenly bump into someone."Sorry.I'm really sor...Jinhee?" Jinhee look so annoying."What so surprise? You hate looking at me?" 'What's wrong with her? Sick?'The guy thought and just walk away.

   "Now you started to go out with him?" Jinhee saw Heejin and Taehyung at the street laughing.