001

Unrequited Love
2 years ago...

   Heejin walked to classroom with a huge grin plastered on her face."Jinhee!" She beamed at her one and only best friend.As Heejin sat,she heard the girls were squealing."What's wrong with them?"Jinhee shrugged as she herself was confused too.

   A guy came into the class and as expected,the girls were squealed because of him.Jinhee was gawked looking at a very handsome guy.The guy have a light brown hair coloured with his top two buttons ed and his sleeve were fold until his elbow level.

   For the first time in Heejin's life,she felt llike the whole world has stopped and his movement become slow.She could heard her heart beat was pounding.She admired the boy with his good looking and a good height.

   "Heejin!" Heejin back to her own sense."Stop dreaming!" She quickly closed before her saliva fell down and placed a grin.Ever since that day,Heejin fell in love with the guy and she never told the secret to anyone including her best friend.That's what people said,the love at the first sight.


Present

Heejin standing at the corridor,waiting for Jinhee to come.Suddenly,there's a little girl running towards her.Heejin smile at the little girl."Hello." The little girl giggle."Hana..." Heejin heard a deep voice called the little girl."Sorry.." The guy said.He smiling showing the dimple that he has on both of his cheek.

For the second time in her life,the world has stopped once again.Her heart pounding looking at the guy smiling at her.She snap out from her thought."Oh,it's fine.Your sister really cute." The little girl giggle again.That's the first time in her life she's talking with her crush.

Suddenly,her phone vibrate.Showing a message from her best friend.

'Sorry I can't go home with you.I need to meet Mr.Park.'

She heaved the sigh and walk to her house.The weather is very clear today.A lot of people are walking down at the street.

Heejin saw a few couples are walking hand in hand.Giggling at what her boyfriend whisper,share a kiss with the one they love.Heejin continue her walk and wish she could have a boyfriend soon after she graduate.

"I'm home." She said as she enter her house.She saw her dad sitting on the couch infront of television.She ignore her dad and quickly go to her room.She slumped into her bed and thinking about the guy she has crush on.

Later that night,she heard a knock."Heejin,do you want to eat dinner?" Her mom ask."No." That's what Heejin routine are.Everyday she wouldn't eat dinner.Not because she want to take care of her body,but she doesn't want to trouble her mom for cooking.She always feel bad for not eating dinner because her mom made it.But,her mom knows that and her mom are not forcing her.

Heejin take out a pencil and a book from her drawer.Not a diary neither journal,but it just a book that has no secret.She starts writing everything that have on her mind.


A/N:Just imagine Taehyung with dimples xD