011

Unrequited Love

   Heejin walk out from the school.She doesn't need to wait Jinhee like before.Heejin keep walking without knowing where she want to go.She just go where her feet drag her.Heejin cross the road but she didn't realize that there's a lorry is driving really fast.Youngjae run to Heejin and take her away from the road."Are you out of your mind??" Heejin just stare blankly at Youngjae."The lorry almost hit you." "I didn't realize that." Youngjae smile looking at Heejin and ruffled her hair."You do that one more time,I won't forgive you." Heejin quickly say sorry after hearing that."Let me send you to your house." And it surprised Youngjae that Heejin didn't say no at all.

   The next day Heejin went to school like any other day but without Jinhee's accompanian.She sit at her place and just staring at the field until the class started."Why are keep spacing out?" She heard a guy talk."Oh,sorry." The guy chuckled."Why are you sorry to me.It's not even your fault.I'm just asking," Heejin is a bit surprised with the guy."What?" Heejin shook her head."My name is Kai and I am a gangster but that doesn't mean I'm bad to you." 

   Jinhee saw Heejin keep smiling while the guy keep talking.'Good.Taheyung will thought you like him.'Jinhee did a victory dance in her mind."What are you smiling at?" Jinhee was surprised,"Er just happy looking at Heejin smiling with that Kai guy."

   The time pass by really quick without realizing the class has ended.Heejin is packing her stuff and is bout to leave but then she feel someone grab her.She know who is the guy by looking at his hair colour."Why are you bring me here?" "I want to talk with you"

   "Wasn't you supposed to go home with Jinhee now? She will be mad."

   Taehyung chuckled."You really believe that? I don't know how you can be friend her." Heejin keep lowered her head.

   "Heejin,please look at me." Heejin hesitantly look at Taehyung.

   "Why don't you confessed to me? Why are you hiding it.Heejin,we've been friend for two months and you don't want to tell me anything? I heard this from Youngjae." Heejin lowered again her head.

   "Heejin,please look at me." He ask again.

   "If you tell me earlier,I wouldn't accept Jinhee."

   "No! She likes you,don't break her heart."

   "What about you? You're the one who suffered.You'd rather let her be with me than you yourself.How long are you gonna hurt yourself for Jinhee? You like seeing me with Jinhee?" He wait for the answer."Heejin,please..answer me." Heejin nod.

   "Jinhee lied to you.For three months.She lied to you for three months.She may like me but my heart own someone else.It's not for Jinhee.That day when she asked me to talk privately,when she confessed to me,I rejected her."

   "What? That's why she's mad.How could you do that." Taehyung lift Heejin's chin up with his finger.

   "Heejin,just please look at me until I finish talking.You don't know who owned my heart.Heejin,if you keep hurting yourself,you also hurting me.I really want to tell you from the beginning...I love you.I know you have a crushed on me for five years and I keep waiting for you to confess to me,but you never did.Until you found out Jinhee and I dated.But that's not true at all.And now I finally get a chance to confess to you,and please...I don't want you hurt anymore.I love you,Heejin." 


Oh no! The story almost end. TTuTT