002

Unrequited Love

   The next day,she woke up early because of the sound of her alarm clock made.It's Wednesday and they will have P.E class.She take a shower and change into her school uniform and as usual,she will tie her hair into ponytail.She's not a person who follow trend nowadays.

   Her mom send her to school.She kissed both of her mom cheeks and waved a goodbye.She put her bag at her place and straightly go to the swimming class.Truthfully about her,she can't swim and that's one of the reason the teacher give her a little bit special treatment.

   Heejin saw that Jinhee already change into her swimming suit.Heejin always thought that Jinhee is really cute because of her small figure and she's very good at swimming and the most important,she is a clever girl and kind.Compared to Heejin,she have a guy figure.Her skeleton are big and sometimes she feel jealous at Jinhee.But what can she do that Jinhee is her best friend.

   "Sorry for yesterday.I had a meeting with Mr.Park about our school year book."Heejin just smile,knowing that her best friend is very busy with the year book since she's the president of the club and not to forget that Jinhee is also the Student Represent Council or known as SRC.How cool is that...That means everyone does know her.But,she need to hold a lot of responsible to take care.

Today Heejin didn't swim.She will clean the swimming pool today.The other girls are lining up.The teacher call Jinhee first to start the swimming class and everyone jump into the swimming pool.

Heejin is standing beside the pool and stare at the pool.She was so deep in her thought that she didn't realize the teacher already blow the whistle.Without realizing,there's a girl behind her,trying  to do something to Heejin.

Jinhee saw the girl and shouted Heejin name.But,Heejin is too deep in her thought until the girl push Heejin into the pool and that's when she realize that there is someone behind her.And the only thing that she know is that she already sink in the pool.