007

Unrequited Love

   Taehyung have been watching Heejin silently from a far.He's wondering why does she looks all gloomy.Taehyung is leaning at the wall and just look at Heejin's movement."Dude,you've been staring at her since lunch." Youngjae came and slung his arm on Taehyung shoulder.

   "I have no idea how to talk with her." Taehyung sigh.Youngjae let out a small laugh."Just go there and ask her phone number and said it's for assignment." Taehyung give him a glare."What? I'm helping you okayy.."

   "You talk like the thing is easy."

   "It IS easy,man."

   "...And you're not helping at all." Taehyung walk away from Youngjae and chase Heejin.

   "What?! At least I give you some advice!" Youngjae hollered and rolled his eyes.

   Taehyung saw Heejin at the corridor just like any other days,she will wait for Jinhee to come.He walk to her and try this time to ask her."Hey.." Suddenly he heard Heejin's phone ringing.He turn back at where he is just now and wait for Heejin to finish her call.

   Then,he saw that Heejin is walking out of gate and he quickly follow her at the back.After 5 minutes following her,he decides to talk with her."Hey." Heejin widened her eyes as in shock.Taehyung just talk to her?? 'Okay,what  the hell happening?' Heejin thought.Wondering why does suddenly Taehyung talk with her.


"Err..you look surprise.Sorry for shocking  you." Heejin realize that she actually holding her breath for a couple of seconds.'Of course I'm surprise when you're the one who talk to me.'Heejin thought."Oh it's fine."

"So,it's actually about our assignment."

"Oh,I almost forget about it."Heejin slightly blushed because she totally forget about the assignment and that's one of the reason why he talk to her.

"Give me your phone."Heejin hesitate at first.She never allowed anyone to open her phone especially a stranger.

"Please..." Taehyung pout a bit.And with that Heejin just give up and give him her phone.

"My place or yours?" He ask.Heejin completely confused and quickly said her place.

"Okay then.See you tomorrow."

Right after Taehyung is out of her sight,she hit her head."Babo! Why do you said that?! I don't want any misunderstanding between Jinhee." She hit her head again."okay,he's only my partner for assignment.He belong to Jinhee.Focus!" Heejin mad herself for saying so,

From a far,there is a pair of an eye is watching her and chuckle at how adorable Heejin is when she hit her head."I guess you will keep hurting yourself more since Taehyung is your partner and I hate it when it suppose to be me."


Oooo creepy huh?? Guess who is he??

Well  for your information this Youngjae is Kim Youngjae the one who acting as Choi Jae Suk in High School Love On.

Enjoy ladies~xD