010

Unrequited Love

   A couple of months already passed,Taehyung and Heejin's friendship getting stronger although Heejin always feel guilty.She rarely spend time with Jinhee now.Jinhee keep distant away from Heejin.Everytime she try to talk with her,Jinhee always walk away.And now she feel more guilty because it seems like she take away Jinhee's boyfriend.

   The class almost started and Heejin saw Jinhee withTaehyung together to the class.She feel glad that she didn't ruin their relationship.She enter the class and what surprised her is that Jinhee is no longer her deskmate,but it was one of the gangster and Jinhee is sitting with Taehyung.A small smile formed on Heejin's lip.'That's good they're getting better.' Thought Heejin and the class started.

   Jinhee keep smiling from ear to ear.She feel so happy that she can change place.She does want Heejin to suffer a bit,since she knows that Heejin have a crush too on Taehyung.'I should have known from the beginning.'The class ended and its time for lunch.

   Heejin went to toilet and saw Jinhee washing her hands."Hey,its good to see you and Taehyung together again." Heejin started the conversation since she doesn't want any awkward atmosphere."Well,if you didn't try to steal him from me,it will be much better." Heejin lowered her head."I'm not trying to steal him,he just a friend to me." She heard Jinhee scoff."Friend? Why you didn't tell me that you also have a feeling to Taehyung? I'm your friend too and I deserve to know what your secret and you keeping your secret from me?! You do know I like Taehyung and you want to like him too?? But you can't take him away since he's mine now." Jinhee keep smirking.

   "I know its my fault for liking him secretly,but I don't like him anymore."

   "Liar."

   "No I'm not.Are you gonna break our friendship just because of this?" Heejin plead.

   "You do know the real me and how I am.And accept the fact that I'm saying you're stupid and I'm smart.I'm smart in everything while you are stupid even how to get him you can't do." Jinhee is about to leave but Heejin grab her wrist."I am really really sorry." Jinhee push away Heejin's hand and step out from the toilet.

   Jinhee was surprised that Youngjae was there,infront of the ladies.Youngjae take Jinhee away and went at the back of school."Why are you so mean?" He released Jinhee's arm harshly."What? She deserves that and wasn't like her? Don't you want to get her? I'll get Taehyung and you will have her."

   "She's your friend.I do like her but I'm not gonna do as what we planned."

   "What?! So you'd rather see her like Taehyung and confessed like idiot person and you want Taehyung like her too? Taehyung is mine!"

   "Stop saying your friend idiot and I can't change the fate that she actually like Taehyung.We can't change the feeling of love.I do love her and I will love her as my friend.Oh,not to forget.I can't believe there is someone like you.Act like an angel but behind that you're the meanest.And Taehyung will never be yours."


Sorry for the super duper late update.