003

Unrequited Love

   Heejin flutter her eyes open and look at the ceiling."You're awake?" A guy sitting beside her,looking at her with his poker face on."Well,I'm leaving." The guy stated."Wait." Heejin grab his wrist,wondering if he's the one who save her." No,I'm not the one who saved you.Jinhee is the one who saved you.Jinhee told me to accompany you until you awake.So,you don't need to thanks me." Before Heejin could say anything,he already tell everything.


"Youngjae,keep your eyes on her.Accompany her until she awake,okay?" Jinhee said.She was late for the Student Represent Council meeting,but for her best friend she would do anything for her.

While on her way to the meeting,she almost stumbled.But luckily to her luck,there was a pair of an arm grab her waist and saved her.Knowing who is the owner of the arm,she quickly flinched.JInhee blushed."Are you okay?" Jinhee can only nodded.And that's when she like the guy.


Heejin standing at the corridor as usual,waiting for Jinhee to come.After a good 5 minutes,Jinhee show up.Heejin realize that Jinhee face is shining."Why so happy,gurl?" JInhee keep silent and smile like an idiot."Can you tell me why are you smiling like an idiot,silly?" Jinhee take Heejin's hand and lead her to a cafe nearby.

Both of them sit at the corner of the cafe,where you can see the scenery."Okay,mind telling me now?" Heejin just can't hold her patience."I bumped into him." Heejin confused,brows frowning."Kim Taehyung.I bumped into him." Jinhee grin from ear to ear.

"So? wWhat's that suppose to be?" Jinhee inhale the oxygen and release."That's mean I like him.I like him,Heejin!" That's when Heejin realize that her heart is shattering and she will share the feeling with her best friend.

Heejin feels angry,sad,mixing emotion.But,she hold her tear back from falling."Really? You know what,I think you and him will be a great couple." Heejin smirk.Or more to fake a 'smirk'.She just play along,pretending that she never like him.