004

Unrequited Love

   When Heejin reach her home,she run into her room and lock the door.She let all her tears flow out.She can't believe that her best friend will like him too.She feel so stupid for not confessing to him two years ago.If she did that,surely they won't broke any promises and her best friend won't like him at all.

   But,there's one thing that Heejin really care for her best friend,which is she wouldn't like the same person as her best friend will like.That's her promise ever since.Just to make that their relationship will last long and strong.But now it's different.Should she forget him for the sake of Jinhee or just continue loving him...

   Heejin wipe her tears."Stop crying,Heejin." She told herself."She said like him.Doesn't mean anything." She try to comfort herself.Then,she heard someone knock the door."Heejin,it's Jinhee.Open up." Hearing Jinhee's name,he quickly wipe her tears and open the door.

   "What is wrong with your eyes? Looks swollen." "Nothing.I accidentally eat seafood." Heejin smile.Jinhee knows that if Heejin eat seafood,her eyes become swollen and thanks for the allergy.Jinhe won't know anything about her crying."Next time,be careful,okay." Heejin grin.

   The next day Heejin wake a bit late.Her eyes looks not better at all.She decide to take a leave,but knowing her mom won't let her.She rise up and take her towel lazily and go to bathroom.

   She sit at her place,looking so gloomy.But,when Jinhee came,she quickly change into a normal happy person or a normal best friend."Hey,you look gloomy." Heejin shake her head. " I saw it,kay." Heeijin grins."That's because I'm gonna miss you since you'll gonna skip the class because of business." "Aww...you already miss me." What does Heejin loves about Jinhee is that,she can't detect when Heejin is lying.Because Heejin is such a good actress and she should nominated as The Best Actress of the Year.

   "I will miss you too..muahh." Giving a fly kiss to Heejin and Heejin pretend that she catch it."Yeah..I will miss you." Heejin said to herself.She change back into gloomy mood when Jinhee was gone from her sight.


Sorry for the short update but hope you enjoy reading it and sorry for not updating yesterday..I have a terrible headache

XOXO,smelissa