005

Unrequited Love

   After a several weeks spending time with Jinhee,now Heejin knows how much does Jinhee like Taehyung.Jinhee keeps talking about him,dreaming about him and many more about him.But only one thing that Jinhee never get,is that she never chat with him.Even Heejin took a really long time to have a conversation with Taehyung.

   "Heejin..." Heejin hummed.Reading a book,knowing that Jinhee will talk about her crush."I think I want to confess to him.." Upon hearing that,Heejin feel like a knife stab her heart.Her heart ache."Although I'm scared,but you always support me and encourage me.You are the best friend that I have in the world.' Heejin hold her tear back and give a smile."Of course he'll accept you.You're so beautiful,cute and intelligent.Not to forget that everyone in this school loves you." Heejin give Jinhee a smile that so 'real'.

   The next day Heejin and Jinhee walk to school together.Heejin saw the look on Jinhee's face.Knowing that she's really nervous."Hey,relax.Don't get too nervous,everything will be fine." Sometimes Heejin feel like she really respect Jinhee because Jinhee is so brave enough to confess to him.While her,just keep staring at him from a far.

      The school is over.Heejin wait at the locker,waiting for him to come out from the class.As they planned,Taehyung came out and go to his locker right next to Heejin to put his book.Heejin pretend to cough as their signal and Jinhee showed up.Heejin moouthed 'fighting' to Jinhee.

"Erm,h-hey.Can I talk w-with you.Privately?" Taehyung look at his watch and nod."But be quick." Jinhee nod happily.Heejin just staring at them as they walk to somewhere else.Deep down inside Heejin's heart,she feel like she's not alive anymore.Her heart has stop beating and she's very sure that Taehyung will accept Jinhee to  be his girlfriend."How I wish I'm not your best friend."