006

Unrequited Love

   It's been a week after Jinhee confessed to Taehyung and Jinhee didn't tell Heejin anything.Are they dating already? 'Soon or later she will tell me.' But Heejin thinks that surely Taehyung will accept her or maybe not since Taehyung like someone else too.But to think it back,Jinhee is pretty and cute.She have brain,everyone love her.While Heejin,she's a quiet person that no one notice.

   She saw Jinhee walk pass her.Jinhee has been ignore Heejin for a few days,beside she always busy with her curriculum."Jinhee." Heejin called.Jinhee stop her track and cursed in her mind."Heejin.I'm sorry.I was busy with my activity." Heejin gives a cheeky grin."Activity or busy with boyfriend?" Jinhee cursed again in her mind."Seriously,I feel sorry for him because I'm so busy this week."

   "So you guys make it?" Heejin widened her eyes,making a shock expression.But inside,she already know that.Jinhee nod hesitantly."Oh my gosh!" Heejin shriek."You finally made it! We should celebrate!"

   Later that night,Heejin just wait for Jinhee to come.She chuckle."I know that will happen.I should get over him." She heard a knock on the door.She quickly plaster a smile on her face."Jinhee!" Jinhee keep telling the story about how Taehyung accept her confession and so many more."You're so lucky and so does him." Jinhee blush at the statement."You should get me a boyfriend too." Heejin pout."You'll get your own prince charming soon." They both continue chatting until midnight.

   Today they have biology class and the teacher want to do an experiment for their assignment."Alright class,I'm gonna pair you up." Heejin wish that she's not gonna pair with any boy since Jinhee was excused from the class because she need to meet the principal."And lastly,KimHeejin and Kim Taehyung." This day will never get any better. Of course a lot of girls want to pair up with their crush.But for Heejin,she feel like she betray her friend.


The bell ring and it shows time for lunch break.Taehyung saw Heejin headed to canteen alone.He try to greet since they will be partner for their biology assignment.But then he stop when Heejin stop her track.He saw she slumped her shoulder and turn back to class."What's wrong with her?"