008

Unrequited Love

   'Yes! Finally I make it.' Taehyung throw his fist up in the air."Told you is easy." Taehyung just keep grinning from ear to ear."Alright.Thanks,bro." 

   "I'm home." Taehyung hollered."Eomma!" Taehyung ran to his mom after a week they didn't meet because his mom is busy with her work and so does his dad."How was our son,huh?" Taehyung hug his father tightly."It feels like a thousand years I don't see you guys.I miss you guys."

   "Of course you miss appa." Taehyung's mom glare."Of course it's me." Both of them keep bickering just like a teenagers."Miss you both.Eomma,I miss your cooking.Can you cook for me?" Taehyung use some of aegyo."Alright."

   "So,how was school?" Taehyung's dad asked."Great!Just like any other days." His mom sent him a suspicious look."What?" His dad laugh looking at his mom knowing does actually she mean."Your mom want to know if you have any girlfriend since you keep saying great all the time." Taheyung almost spit the water."No,eomma.Eobseoyo."

   Taehyung is laying on his bed.'Oh,tomorrow I need to meet her.' He smile thinking about that.'But how do I go there? Aish,you forget to ask her address.' He remembered that he have her phone number.

   'Great.Now the problem is settle.' Taehyung slowly drift off to sleep.


'Oh no!  He's gonna come to my house.I really shouldn't say that.' Heejin totally regret saying that.'It's for assignment.Don't be nervous.Just relax.'

The next day come and Heejin is freaking nervous because Taehyung will come to her house and what will her parents thought of him.She heard a knock on the door."Heejin,someone come to see you." Crap,he's already here? Early in the morning? Heejin open the door."Is he a guy?" Her mom nod."Why does he come early in the morning." Her mom raise both of her brows."Heejin,its already 11 o'clock and you're saying that early in the morning?" Heejin widened her eyes."What?!" She quickly rush to the bathroom.

Taehyung sit silently at the living room."Are you Heejin friend?" Heejin's mom ask.Taehyung only nod since he doesn't know if they are friend or not."Sorry.I'm late."She bow ninety degrees to Taehyung.Taehyung chuckle looking at how funny she is."Don't bow to me.We just same age right?" Heejin's mom prepared some snack for them."Why did you bow to me? We're friends right?" Taehyung start the conversation."Er..yeah.." She reply awkwardly.

"You're funny." He laugh.Heejin just frowned ."Nothing.Let's continue this." They continue their work while eating some snack.After couple of hours,they finally finish their work."Hey,you're free tomorrow?" Heejin look at her mom first.Her mom just nod,giving a sign that her mom let her go out with Taehyung."I want to go out with you." Taehyung still waiting for the answer."Please?" Taehyung pout."Eommoni,you let her out with me,right?" Her mom nod."Great.See you tomorrow."

"Eomma,why would you agree?? I don't want to go out with him."