012

Unrequited Love

   The next day Heejin wakes up really early since she had a great day yesterday.She take the towel and went to bathroom.Her parents already went off to work and she's eating breakfast alone.Then,her phone ring and it shows him.Heejin smile at the name."Jinnie~Ppaliwa~" Heejin giggled imagining how does his voice sounds like.She quickly sent OK to him and finish her breakfast.

   As she arrive at the school,she saw a guy leaning at her locker."I wait for you like 15 minutes." He's whining."It's not like I have long legs like you." She pout.Suddenly,he gives her a warm hug.He smell the scent of her perfume.She quickly push him away."Wae?" Sounds like more to whining."Your breath.It tickles me and what if someone else saw that." He hug her again and give peck on her cheek."I don't care."

   They enter the class and sit at their own place.Heejin turn back and saw Taehyung is glaring at her.Which mean 'If I saw you smile at him or laugh with him,you'll get your punishment.' Then Heejin gives him a smile and show OK sign.The teacher enter and the class start as usual.

    It's lunch time and Taehyung wants lunch with Heejin only.So,he grab Heejin and walk to the rooftop."We're having lunch here?" Taehyung glares at her."What?" And now he's pouting."I told you this morning right? And you're not listening to me." Heejin knows what he mean."The teacher make some joke." She giggled."It's not funny to me and why would you smile at him?" 

   "He talk something ridiculous."

   "What is it about?"

   "Em..I can't really remember.But,why are you so jealous? Wasn't girl the one who supposed to be jealous?"

   "Why? You want me to make you jealous? I can do that." Heejin giggled.

    "You? I'm fine with it but I think you're the one who can't stand that." Heejin chuckled.

   Suddenly,she feel something warm touch her lip.Her eyes bulged."Taehyung,what if someone see?" 

   "I don't care and you always forget something." Heejin frowned.'What? Forget something?' Before she realize,Taehyung kiss her again."Happy Birthday." Now,Heejin remember today is her birthday.She's really bad at remembering birthday."Thank you~"

   After school,Taehyung bring Heejin to the mall."What are we doing here?"

   "We're going to watch movie and I have something else to do." They walk to the cinema,hand in hand.

   "That's the best movie I ever watch." Taehyung just smile looking at how happy she is."Wait here.I'll be back."

After 15 minutes,Taehyung is back."Taehyung-ah,I'm hungry.Let's go eat." As what he planned.They walk to the restaurant that Taehyung has reserved."Why does this restaurant empty? That means this restaurant is not good." Suddenly,Taehyung ruffled her hair."No.I book this restaurant for one hour." "What?" The cake arrive."We're gonna celebrate your birthday togethermonly the two of us." Taehyung feed her the cake and she feel something while chewing.She takes out the thing from ."A ring?" 

   Taehyung shows his ring."That's gonna be our couple ring.And when you're with any guy,they know you belong to someone."

   "Too much jealousy." Taehyung pout."So you want to be with someone else?" Heejin laugh."Of course no."

After that,Taehyung walk Heejin to her house.Before Heejin step into her house,he kiss Heejin on the lip."Taehyung,my mom will see." But before Taehyung say anything,Heejin kiss him back.And it's more beautiful when the sun is setting down.


The end! Hope you enjoy and don't forget to read my other fictions.

Want some special chapter?? Please comment of you want it =)