Meeting

Appearances Can Be Deceiving

Sehun is casually strolling through the school's corridors, completely uninterested in what's going on in the classrooms. He is known for skipping classes a lot but even the teachers didn't dare to scold him; he was one powerful kid. Rich parents, both famous, what would the world say if they were to find out that the school mistreated such a precious boy? So Sehun was free to do pretty much whatever he wanted, whenever he wanted and he took advantage of it. Oh yes, Sehun was definitely spoiled.

Maintaining his usual pokerface, he opened a classroom's door, interrupting the teacher.

"Oh, Sehun", the teacher said, trying not to look annoyed by the boy's behaviour. "What can I do for you?"

"Is Chanyeol here? I wanna talk to him", the boy replied, looking around the room and before the teacher could say anything, a tall guy with short, black hair stood up.

"Yo, Sehunnie! I'm here, what's up?", Chaneyol shouted and smiled brightly.

"Come on, I'll tell you outside", Sehun said, glancing at the teacher who was ready to explode. It was fun messing with them but Sehun was always careful not to overdo it. He didn't want to lose his special treatment after all, neither he, nor his friends, since it was well known that Sehun's friends could pretty much act the same way he did.

"Thanks for saving me, man, History is awful", Chanyeol said and patted his back. "So, where are we going?"

"We need to fetch Jongin and Baekhyun, they're essential to the plan", Sehun murmured and Chanyeol nodded before dashing torwards the boys' classrooms.

Approximately two minutes later Chanyeol was back with a kinda annoyed Jongin and an obviously exhausted Baekhyun.

"Honestly, now", Baekhyun said, while trying to catch his breath, "did we have to run?".

Chanyeol smacked the back of Baekhyun's head. "It's not my fault you're not fit! Consider it a small workout, you needed one anyways".

"But I am fit, it's just too ing impossible to catch up with you and ridiculously long legs!", Baekhyun complained only to recieve another smack on the head, this time by Jongin.

"Not our fault you're short", Jonging replied and glared at Sehun. "So, why did you call us now anyways? Next hour is P.E. and you better not make me miss soccer".

"It's time for the plan", Sehun whispered and smiled when everyone's eyes widened in surprise.

"N-... Now?", Baekhyun asked, trying not to be too loud, something that he would never be able to accomplish. "But aren't we a bit... unprepared?"

Sehun stared at everyone strictly, making them feel like he could read their minds. "It's either now or never", he finally said. "The principal will be out of school for exactly three hours, I overheard the teachers talking about it. It's the perfect opportunity we've always waited for".

"But still...", Jongin whispered, still looking unconvinced. "Stealing the exam papers and handing out the answers... Isn't that a bit too risky, even for us?".

"Yeah, but, like Sehun was telling us yesterday, we need to do something big this year. Last year's prank was too easy and our classmates are starting to lose fate in us. Do you really wanna let that happen?". Chanyeol wasn't particularly interested in being famous or popular but he did love his friends and he knew how persuade them.

So he smiled victoriously when Jonging nodded and silently and Baekhyun messed up his hair with his hand, in an effort to make all his worries go away. "Okay!", he suddenly shouted and raised his fist, "Let's do this!".

After Baekhyun's shout, the boys started running torwards the principal's office, repeating the plan in their heads.

Step one, make sure no one's there. Chanyeol peaked carefully from the lock and when he made sure the office was empty, he waved the others to approach.

Step two, open the locked door. Baekhyun took a bobby pin out of his pocket and after messing with a locker for a bit, he managed to hear that desirable 'click'. He proudly opened the door making room for Sehun to enter. His time had come.

Step three, find the answers, photograph them and send them to everyone in school via mobile. Sehun was the only one in school who had nearly every student's number, his contact list was full. Jongin helped him find the papers they were looking for after opening a few drawers and purposely throwing stuff around. Without wasting a second, Sehun photographed all of them and when the mail was sent to everyone on his contact list it was time for the next step.

Step four, trash the place and get the hell out of there. The boys made sure before leaving that the office looked worse than their own bedrooms and they were ready to run somewhere safe, like the rooftop when Sehun suddenly remembered; that office had cameras.

"Hey, guys-...", he turned to call the others but everyone had already vanished and then he realised how risky this whole situation was. Yes, he always tried not to overdo it but as long as no one could prove it was him, there'd be no problem, right? Well, this time he was in serious danger.

"What am I going to do?", he whispered and wiped his sweaty forehead with the back of his hand. Did he have enough time? Did he have to ruin the cameras or just steal the recordings? Where the hell were the recordings anyways?

"Leave". A tall boy with deep dark circles that was previously hiding behind them was now standing right in front of him. Sehun recognised his slanted eyes and short black hair. His name was Tao and he had quite the reputation. He was believed to be an infamous delinquent that had recently joined a gang. But right now, the rumours were the last thing that concerned Sehun.

"But the cameras-...", he begun to explain, not sure why he trusted the boy so easily.

"I'll take care of it", Tao replied and nodded torwards the corridor. "Catch up with your friends, it's dangerous to be seen with me".

Without saying another word, Sehun obeyed and it was only when he was sitting out of breath on the rooftop with the others that he started wondering about Tao's actions. Why was he helping him? Could he trust him? Could Tao actually destroy all evidence? And should the others know about it?

For some reason, he didn't want them to know. His gut was telling him to remain silent and let Tao do the rest, even though his brain strongly disagreed.

Maybe it was because Tao seemed strong and reliable.

Maybe it was because Sehun just wanted an excuse to talk to him again.