6. Complicated..

At The End Of Destiny

Chapt 6

Complicated..

 

"I am... Lee Seunggi and she is Im Yoona from SNSD, we want to tell you all that... we'd officially dating for this past two mounts. Yes, she's my girlfriend now."

In a few moments, the hall was getting noisy. The flashes of camera blitz made her felt even dizzier. Yoona stiff there. Breeze, with her eyes wide opened.

"And about those photos, with Im Yoona and Park Junsu Ssi inside, i'll explain it to all of you here. They were met for some business thing. As you are known, Park Junsu Ssi is the owner of  a big dept store in Seoul. He needed Yoona for being his ambassador who will promoted their brands in Asian Market. Besides, Park Junsu Ssi is my business partner for almost 4 years. He invited me for the dinner at the night when paparazzi caught Yoona alone with him. But unfortunately, i got an urgent thing so i had to canceled the dinner. I was so glad, at least Yoona could be there to covered me. I thought that it wouldn't be a problem since Yoona had ever met him for his project. But then... the news is became like this."

Lee Seunggi talked confidently. Even Yoona almost tricked by his words. How could he arranged the story perfectly. His acting skill was successfully fooled the press.

Yoona still gaped with her shocking face. She couldn't believe that. Girlfriend? Lee Seunggi's girlfriend?

"So... i hope all of you would help us to tell the public about this rumor. Honestly, i was so shocked when i saw those pictures. I immediately thought about Yoona's reaction when she heard the news. I thought... 'Eottokhajji? Will my Yoona be okay? Is my baby deer crying in her eonnies embraced? Ohh... i'm desperately want to be with her right now!' "

Seunggi tried to expressed his reaction when the news spread out with his funny aegyo. Instantly, it made the audiences laugh. Except Yoona. Seunggi turned his head to faced her. He was about to pinched her cheek, but he found Yoona gave him that 'explain it with your best explanation or i'll kill you' gazed. If only a gaze could ignited the fire, it was sure... Seunggi would be burned by her gazed.

He knew it! Yes, he knew that Yoona would totally upset with his crazy act. But he had no choise. It was the only thing he could do to saved Yoona's career. He was ready to hold up whatever Yoona's reaction.

***

The press conference had finally ended. Seunggi held Yoona's hand and guided her to out from that hall. Soon after the door closed, it was like a dynamite which was ready to exploded in any seconds. Yoona pulled her hand away from Seunggi's grip. She threw a death glare to the man in front of her. Angry? Of course! She felt intimidated with what Seunggi had done. How dare this man did such a thing to her?

"Igae mwoeyo, Oppa? Oppa... dangshin mitjoseoyo? Who asked you to did that stupid thing? My management? My members? Or..."

"Yoona ah... let me explain. I did it not by anyone's suggestion. Okay? I did it with my own decision. I heard about your press con from Heechul Hyung and i immediately ran here right after i heard about your stupid plan. Daengida... i was on time." Seunggi closed his eyes for a moment to expressed how relieved he was.

"Mwoeyo? Stupid plan? Hah.... you're ridiculous, Oppa!!! Do you know, what you just done to my life? Once again i tell you... THIS IS MY LIFE!! And you felt so relieved for being on time? Yes, you were! How great you were, Oppa! You came on the time when i tried to being a human again."

Seunggi looked so shocked with Yoona's words. Yes, indeed... he was aware that Yoona would be angry to him. But he never imagined that Yoona could say those words.

"Yoona ah, jebbal... listen to me first. A.. Ahrasso, naega jalmothaeso, Yoona! I'm so sorry, caused i'd done something that could make you angry without telling you first. I just felt... it's too early for you to destruct your career, Yoona! It's your dream that you had built since you were young. Almost a half of your age you'd spent to created your future. You can't overthrow your career that easy! I swear, i won't let you do that! Besides, both your management and mine are agree for this."

He could feel his heart beat faster when Yoona threw a sharp gazed. His hands began shaking. There was fear inside him that he would truly lose her this time. He could clearly seen the fire in Yoona's eyes.

"Who do you think you are... then you thought that you have a right to settle my life? Did i ever ask you to do this? MY FUTURE WILL NEVER BE YOUR DAMN BUSINESS!!!"

This time, Seunggi gaped in surprised. He couldn't believe that Im Yoona that he'd known for years could say such a harsh words like that.

"I know, Oppa! I know that i could lose everything once i tell them the truth. I'm ready for that! At least, let me save my dignity, Oppa. I can't lose it too no matter what, even if everything has taken away from my life. I was about to repaired my mistakes  one by one. I was about to fight for my love once again. I was about to beg for his forgiveness. I was trying to be a woman for him. But now... it feels so perfect. I'm perfectly not even a human. Do you think you'd saved me with those lies you'd said? Do you think i would thank to you for saving my career? You chanced me from a liar to become a looser. Thank you, Oppa!"

The last glared and her sarcastic words were the most hurtful part for Seunggi. Yoona never been this cruel to anybody. But that time, she felt that Seunggi had crossed the line.

Yoona bowed her head. Tears started falling  uncontrolably in her pale cheeks. It so tortured Seunggi even more. "Mianhae, Yoona ah! Jinjja mianhae! I never mean to made you feel this way. I'm sorry, Yoona... i really am sorry! Honestly, i didn't mean to trapped you into this relationship... i swear!! At least only in front of public until this scandal news get fade. After that, we can arranged the scenario for our break up. Or... if you ask me to explain this all to Jonghyun, then i would. I'll explain everything so he wouldn't miss understanding you. But for your career sake Yoona... jebbal..  let the public known us like this."

"Jarieseo, Oppa! After one deceit we'll gonna do the other deceitfulness. Jinjjayo... Seunggi Oppa... what kind of life that you wanted me to through? Mwo? My career? What is good with my damn career then you thought that it's not more precious than my pride? I know, i'm bankrupt now, Oppa! Except that stupid pride, i have nothing. Are you really want me to lose it too? And about Lee Jonghyun, jebbal.. just stay away from him! Stay away from my life business! Don't ever dare to create another ridiculous thing that could make him hate me more."

Yoona stared at Seunggi's eyes full of her emphasized gazed. His eyes began misty. It was hurt for him. Yes, she hurt him at the moment.

"Yoona ah... naega..."

"Geumanhae, Lee Seunggi Ssi! Don't make me lose my respect to you. I'll pay my debts to you as soon as  i can. After that, i wish i never meet you again!"

She stepped her foots away and left that poor man alone. Seunggi could only see her back which getting far and far away from him. But he didn't care. He doesn't regret it. That pains was nothing as long as he could protect her. He did really care with that girl. He doesn't need any thank you from her or even hope for beloved by her in return.

"Gwaenchanna... Yoona ah! Nan jongmal gwaenchanna! As long as i can protect you, gwaenchanna! It's a little bit hurt for both of us.. i know. Please... hold up, Yoona ah! Jebbal... be strong. You're never be alone."

Softly, he whispered those words as Yoona could hear it.

 

 

 

Author note :

Sorry for the late update… ^_^

Since it’s a fanfic, I purposely created the different story about them to make this love triangle more explicit. I hope you’ll enjoy my story…. ^_^