3. The Unexpected Savior

At The End Of Destiny

Author note :

The plot is about Yoona and Jonghyun original life as the Idols. But since it's a fanfic, the strory, the conflicts and the line are based from my imagination. ^_^

 

Chapt 3

The Unexpected Savior

 

Yoona POV part. 2

 

(Past)

When i opened my eyes, i didn't know where  exactly i really was. The room was so big with the white colour dominated the interiors around me. I didn't remember what happened to me and why was i suddenly there.

"Neol irona?"

That voice. It sounded so familiar yet it shocking me to heard that voice so sudden. And my eyes started to scanning where was the sounds had came.

"O-Oppa....?!"

A figure captured by my eyes. I was extremely shocked, when i found the owner of the voice. Seunggi Oppa just appeared behind the door and bring me a cup of soup and mineral water on the tray. Few seconds latter, he sat in front of me and asked me to eat the food he brought. Even he tried to fed me while i still lost with my stupefied. 'Is it true? Am i really in the room with a man named Lee Seunggi?'

"Yak.... Im Yoona!!! You really made me scared!! How could you walked alone in the dark street with your unfit body? Don't you know, how dangereous for a girl like you to walked alone in the middle of the night? Especially, you're not an ordinary girl, Yoona ah! You're an idol! Thank God, Lucky i found you there. What if some bastards found you first and took an adventage to your weak body?"

Through his voice and also his gazed, i knew Seunggi Oppa was being worry. I knew him since my very first debut with SNSD. He's an Oppa for me. Although, there's so many fans or the netizens who pairing us as a couple. No wonder. Blame it to his childish joke. In many events my name was being mentioned by him. Sometimes, without fear and hesitantly he said that i was his ideal type or just told the press that he deeply like me as a girl. I knew, he was kidding at the moment. But sometimes his joke made my Busan namja angry and we ended up with a long quarrel phase.

My Jonghyun with his pride as The Burning of CNBLUE was claim him self as a realistic and unjealousy man. Tsk... talked to the wall!! Coz in fact, he was the winner of Mr Jealousy contest of the world. Peoples known Yonghwa Oppa as a choding one, possesive and over jealousy namja. Yes that's true but if they only knew my Jonghyun closser, they would find how childish he was even more than his Hyung.

And where i sat tonight, i didn't have idea how scary my Jonghyun gonna be if only he found me sat under a blanket at a man's room like this with Seunggi Oppa. Ough.. 1000 times of explainations would never be enough to calming his anger.

Like everytime he felt jealous over Seunggi Oppa's statments, he would be sulking for all day long. Even if i tried so hard to made him believe that Seunggi Oppa might be kidding and he loved me as his lil' sister, he wouldn't get my point. And he would assured me, as a man he knew the other man's perspective. And in his eyes, the way Seunggi Oppa looked at me was very similar with the way he looked at me.

Ough.. neomu kyopta... when i saw my Jonghyun get burned by his own jealousy. If only people could kill just by a stare, i would die for so many times. My Jonghyun...

Jamkanman... My Jonghyun?

He was mine but now he's not.

"Im Yoona, gwaechanna?" His voiced brough my sense back. I found him stared at me deeply with his worried eyes.

"Ah.. Mianhaeo, Oppa. Nan gwaenchannayo. Geunyang, the last thing i can remember is... i just left the cab and about to go to my dorm. But suddenly i felt so dizzy, and lost my strength. And after that, i can't remember anything. Jeosohamnida, Oppa... i disturbed you in this very late hours. Gomawoyo, for helping me and taking good care for me."

I bowed. Seunggi Oppa still stabed me with the sharp of his gazed. He frowned for a moment, made me felt like being  scaned by his stares.

"Were you really going to go to your dorm,  Yoona ah?" I did nothing but noded.

"Im Yoona, look at me. Yeoksiii... something happened to you?" I was shock with his question.

"Do you know, where was i find you when you fainted?" I had no idea, what should i said. He put his hand in my arms, made me faced him completely.

"Tsk.. tsk.. tsk.. Yoona ah... Jinjja!!! You...! Yak..!!! I found you collapsed at the sidewalk. Alone! And you know.. how far the distance between that sidewalk to your dorminotory? Huh? 2 district afar, Yoona! And i thought that you were about to go to somewhere. What's going on, Yoona? And if you once again tell me that you're fine, Oppa won't believe it coz a girl who fainted in the sidewalk this late at night, with those swollen and redden eyes would-never-be-just-fine!!!" He emphasized the last words.

'Oh.. no! Jebbal Seunggi Oppa! Please don't bring my tears back.'

His question immedietely brough my memories back. And then..

Hana.. dul.. set..!

Chamm!! Those damn tears were really fall. Again!

He was panic and instantly cup my face with his palm. He wiped my stupid tears so gently.

"Omo.. Yoona ah.. wae geurae? Neol wae uro?  Geunyang Oppa marhaebwa, palli..! You scares me, Yoona ah."

I couldn't find the words to answered his question. If Seunggi Oppa only had an ability to read my mind without i should have to tell him, i was willing to be read. I swear, i was so weary for holding these pains alone. I needed someone who gonna told me that everything's gonna be alright.

I always have my parrents, my sisters, and Jongie Oppa who would open their arms to gave me an embrece everytime i felt down and broken. But this time, i didn't know where i should run to shared my problems.

For a few minutes, i cried. Seunggi Oppa didn't forced me to answer his question and patiently waited me to calmed my self. He caressed my back gently. And when i felt better, i tried to say everything.

"I feel like my life is over, Oppa! My world has broken."

Yes. Finaly i told him every single things. He looked at me with his gentle gazed. And than, Oppa pulled my hand and embraced me. I didn't know why did i let my body being huged by him. I just felt really tired for shoulders this missery alone.

And about Jonghyun Oppa, i also told him everything. About my craziness to finaly left my only love. Seunggi Oppa opened his eyes widely when he heard my whole stories.

"Im Yoona ah!!! Noel Mitjoseo? Should you really throught this far?"

"Is there anything that i can do, Oppa? I'm totally bangkrupt now." I was more desperated.

"At least Jonghyun deserved to know everything! Yoona, are you realized that you just being unfair to him? Either to yourself! You exactly know, he'll never let you faced these all alone. Just tell him, Yoona.. so you don't have to suffering like this."

"Aniyo, Oppa. Andweyo! He may not know about this. I know that he'll do everything to help me. I really know that he'll give me anything to help solved all these problems. So that was my reason to never let him know, Oppa. He'd through a lot of suffers and hardships before he become the shining star like he is now. If i tell him, i'm sure, i'm going to carried away his shine from his life and changed him to become an ordinary man once again. He and also his bandmate, i don't want to destroy their career. At least this is the way i love him, Oppa!" My tears kept on falling uncontrolably.

"It's not true, Yoona! I understand what you're thinking now, but... don't you realise, for Jonghyun you're his shining star and without you... are you sure that his world is gonna be alright? How can you know that your stupid broke up doesn't destruct his life? And you gonna waste your life time with a stranger? It's crazy, Yoona! How can you be so stupid, huh?"

He looked so upset and concerned. He got up from his bench and then he stood up facing the window at a side of his room. He caressed his temple and sigh his heavy breath.

"Nothing to loose, Oppa. As long as i can released my parrents from this problem, i'm happy enough. And Park Junsu Ssi is a kindhearted person. He treated me so nice and respect me as well. I believe, it's just a matter of time so i can heal my wounds and live happily with him. At least i'll try to love him..."

"Im Yoona ah, neol jinjja phabo yah! You let your self lose the most important person in your life, and chose to marriying the old man for your appa sake? I know you love your parrents very much, but it's definitely crazy!!! Aah... jinjja!!!"

His nerves was getting shown. He started to walk from the corner of his room to another corner. He put his palm to covered his redden face. After a few times, he was back to sat in front of me.

"Yoona ah, how much you need to paid your parrent's debt?"

"O-oppa... why do you asked me?"

"If you're not gonna telling him, at least you let me help you since i am the only one who knows your problem. Jebbal.. Yoona ah.. just thinking about your future. How can i let the woman i love through such a grisly life? You'll end up with regret, Yoona ah!"

I felt his hands grasped my hands gently. I could see the sincerity in his misty eyes but... 'the woman i love'..  what was that mean?

"O-Oppa..." I wasn't finish yet with my sintence, then he stoped me.

"Please, Yoona. Just this time. Please, give me a chance to help you. Let me do something to save your future. You shouldn't have to pay me back or do the same thing in return. Yoona, i know, i shouldn't tell you this at this situation. But i want you to know....

For me... you are not only an SNSD Im Yoona. More than that, in my eyes you're a girl who was be.. no.. you're still and always be an inspiration for me. I was dream about you as mine, and until today, you're still be a big dream of mine. I never have a courage to confessed my feeling to you. I was scare if i told you that, then you gonna take a step away from me and i might lose you even before i owned you. But then, when you finally in love with Jonghyun, i'm give up, Yoona. At least i really was happy for you coz you were happy with an awesome and lovely namja like him. He’s a good man. And I know he love you that much.

But what's now? You left him broken, while you're broken even worse, and for God sake, Yoona... just forget about your ridiculous plan to marrying that ajjushi! Let me help you, Yoona ah...

Please, don't get me wrong. I don't want to take an adventage of your breaking up. Neither i don't need you to loved me in return. I tell you this because you asked me the reason. And now, you have no reason to rejected my offerd. Jebbal.. Yoona ah, Jebbal..."

I couldn't believe what i just heard. Maldo andwe! He was an Oppa for me. Either i was never be more than like a dongsaeng for him. Never be. Seunggi Oppa is only an Oppa....

"Oppa...." Once again he didn't let me speak.

"Jebbal, Yoona ah! Don't be so stubborn. I'm promise, i'll never asked you to do anything for me. I won't asked you to replied my feeling for you. For me, to see you happy with Jonghyun is much better than to see you live with regret. Just receive my offerd, go back to your ordinary life, and come back to him. Start your life from the begining with peoples who loves you and always be there for you everytime you need. Coz you deserved that's life, Yoona ah! You deserved to be happy. Please..."

He show his sincerity through his pleading eyes. I didn't know what to said. Honestly, i felt so relieved for being heard. It was enough for me. At least for now, i wasn't keep my burden alone. Geunyang eottokhae? His offerd, i really couldn't take it easily. If he wouldn't take an adventage from me, then i would be the one who took it from him. After i knew his feeling and took his assist, and than i lived happily with my only love Lee Jonghyun, how could i be so heartless?

"Gomawoseoyo, Oppa. Hajiman... i can't do that. I even didn't put my sisters on this complication. How can i just except your help so easy? I'm so grateful, coz you willing to heard my stories. At least now i'm not feel so lonely anymore. That's much more enough for me, Oppa."

I tidy up my apperance and also my stuffs. I couldn't be there any longer. But right before i stood from his bed, Seunggi Oppa grasped my hand.

"Jebbal, Yoona ah! I beg you... please, let me help you. Okay... you can pay my money in the future. Just pretend that i give you a loan. Hhm?! Jebbal..."

Dear God, why should i facing 2 mans who just pleaded me in the same night? I was tottaly loss my words. I just stood like a statue.

"Geurae, i count your silence as an agreement."

What?! I shocked to hear that.

"Aniyo, Oppa... jaega..."

"Enough, Yoona ah! You're really not cute when you become this stubborn. Tomorrow morning, i'll fetch you at your dorm and together we'll meet Park Junsu Ssi to solved this all. With my samchoon's help, i'm sure Park Junsu Ssi will understand. Okay? And now, let me send you home. It's almost 3 in the morning so i won't let you go home alone."

That night, i called Seunggi Oppa as my savior angel. And the next morning, as he said.. we were met Park Junsu Ssi and beg him to canceled our marriage. Unexpectedly, Seunggi Oppa was not only an actor as i knew for so long. He had an invest on his uncle business. I was so shock when i found that he is so rich at his young age. And thank God, coz Park Junsu Ssi made this problem easier for us. I knew, he was just a businessman since the begining. And he received my stupid order only because he felt pity on me.

Huuffh... daengida... finally one problem had been solved. But Lee Jonghyun... My Jongie gwaenchanna? Geuman gidari ah, saranga... i'll come to you...