5. Another crazy thing!

At The End Of Destiny

Chapt 5

Another crazy thing!

 

Yoona POV

(Present)

In the end, my management allowed my suggestion to make a press conference. They let me solved my problem with my own way. Well, even though they warned me that probably they couldn't help me for more, if public reaction aren't like i want. But i'll take the risk. I'll stand on my way.

"Should i accompany you, Yoong?" Taeyeon eonnie sat beside me and held my hands.

“Anieo, eonni! Nan gwaenchanayo.  Thank you, for everything you'd done to me, eonnie. I've been blessed to having sisters like all of you. Being a part of SNSD is the most beautiful gift in my life. Mianhaeo, Eonnie..  as your sister, i never did anything for all of you." My tears fell again. Taeyeon eonnie too. She held me tight and patted my back.

"You'd done the best, Yoongi ah! We're family forever. There's nothing gonna change whatever the future is bring. Eonnie ga mianhae, Yoona ah! Because i couldn't do more to help you. I'm so sorry, coz you have to through this all alone. Forgive us, honey... we're never be good enough to be your family." Her voice began to croaked.

A few minutes latter, PD-nim came and told me that they were ready for the press con. I inhaled my breath deeper. I tried to calm my own heart and also my brain so i could do this properly. I was ready for every possibilities that i would get after this. I was ready if my life would totally change soon after i walking out from that hall.

Once again, Taeyeon eonnie gave me a hug before i walked to the atrium.

Soon after the door was opened, i found so many pressman from local and international had already there. I was welcomed by the clicks and flashes of their cameras. My heart started beating extremely hard and i felt my legs folded when i tried to walked to my interview table.

I tried really hard to control myself with shown my best smile. A few minutes latter, the moderator started the opening. Okay, i thought i was definitely ready. But then, the moderator announced that we had one more person who would involved in that press con. I was so confused, who was that person? Coz no one told me about this. Until i finally found the door was open. I saw him. The man that i knew it really well. He walked closer to the place that i sat. There were no words i could say. My body stiffen like a stone as i saw that man smiled at me and then stood right beside me.

“Anyeonghaseo.. Lee Seunggi imnida..”

He bowed his body to the audiences there.

My body still freeze. I didn't have any idea... what that was all about? What the heck he would gonna do at my press conference?

"Jeoseohamnida, yeorobun... maybe you'd wait so long for our clarification today. We're apologize, we should have to make this event sooner so everyone are here and also our fans and public doesn't need to wait longer."

We? He said WE, i heard that. But what kind of craziness he would do, i swore i didn't know! While so many questions kept running on my mind, my mouth felt like had lost it function.

"I'm pretty sure that everyone had so many questions for us today. And why should i sit here, at Im Yoona press conference?"

Yup! Exactly!! That was what i wanted to asked him at the moment.

"I sit here is to give you all the clarification about Im Yoona's scandal news yesterday morning. Maybe the thing that i would talk to you is a little bit shocking. But well... after we had so many thoughts and discussed it with our managements, i finally decided to announcing our relationship at this event today."

In a few seconds, i felt his hand grip my hand and gave me a sign to stand. I didn't have idea, why did i finally follow him?

Then....

"I am... Lee Seunggi and she is Im Yoona from SNSD, we want to tell you all that... we'd officially dating for this past two mounts. Yes, she's my girlfriend now."

My eyes wide opened. I could say that it felt like i just got a hit by a thunderbolt. I could't believe with what i'd heard. Mwo? Dating? Mitjoseo?

And the flashes blitz of cameras started to rained us from every corners. They tried to documented that moment with their very best effort. Yes. They captured the moment Lee Seunggi smiled at me while held my hands so tight. I was blank out! I swore, i couldn't use my brain at the moment. Words felt like already gone. It was the end! Yes! It couldn't help anymore!