11. Secret Revealed

At The End Of Destiny

Chapt 11

Secret Revealed..

Jonghyun arrived at his dorm at 19.00 pm. When he opened the door, the room was empty. Seem like everybody were not home yet. He straight to his room and was about to had a shower. He stripped his tee then took his towel. But when he almost got out from his room, he heard someone opened the door.

"You don't understand, Oppa! How many times i should tell you that it's not as simple as that!"

That voice, Jonghyun recognized it as his hyeongseonim's voice. It had to be Seohyun.

"It's you who don't understand, Hyun! How longer i have to lock my mouth and keep it as a secret? You have to try to standing on my shoes, Joohyun ah! Every time i saw him sad, that guilty feeling felt like stabbing my heart. I trusted your beloved eonnie when she told me that she would explain it to my dongsaeng. But look at her now? Where is she, now? And with whom she is.. RIGHT NOW? If i only knew this bull would be rolling even crazier, i prefer for never knew all! It's make me crazy, you know?"

From that tone and the way he spoke, Jonghyum knew, his hyung had a quarrel with his girl. But, what the things that made him shouted his lovely girl that way? He never heard Yonghwa as mad as that before. Especially with Seohyun.

"Then what can we do, Oppa? Are you sure, when you tell him everything so you can fix this mess? Oppa, i tell you one more time, it's not our territory. We don't have any authority to interfering. I do understand with what you feel as his hyung, geunyang jebbal.. please, respect my eonnie's decision. She's hurt as well, Oppa!"

Her voice started to croaked. He wondered, was his hyeongseonim cry?

"If only this problem unrelated to my dongsaeng, i'll have the same thought with you, Joohyun ah! But the man that i have to face everyday is my dongsaeng. The man who looked suffer everyday is my dongsaeng! Just like you love your sister, i love my brother too! You wished i could respect your eonnie's decision, so tell me.. what i supposed to do with my dongsaeng's wounds?"

This time, Yonghwa heard like he lost his temper. And the sound of Seohyun sobs could be heard even clearer.

Trapped on his room, Jonghyun felt confused with what kind of argumentation they fought about? His Hyung never sounded that angry before. He even called Seohyun with her real name and it means, he absolutely serious with what he said.

But... who were exactly his dongsaeng and her eonnie? What he knew, Yonghwa is the maknae on his family, so he wouldn't have any dongsaengs. Neither with Seohyun. She's the only child of her family so she wouldn't have any eonnies. Yonghwa's dongsaeng are always be him, Minhyuk and Jungshin. And Seohyun's eonnies must be those SNSD members.

He frowned for a moment.

"Omona.. maldo andwe! Seolma..." Jonghyun murmured alone while his ears kept eavesdropped their confrontation.

"Geurae Oppa, jigeum eottokhae? What you gonna do?" Her voice sounded even sadder.

"I'll tell him everything! I don't know, it gonna help him or not, but that is the right choice! Jonghyun has a right to know everything. I was promised to Yoona that i would close my mouth and gave her a chance to tell him by herself. But can you see now? She broke her promise first. And she precisely live happier with Seunggi Hyung while my dongsaeng kept hurting because of their sweet romance! It hurt me, Seo Joohyun, when i saw him suffer from time to time while he knew nothing!"

BUGGGH!!

Felt like a punch landing on his face out of the blue. He wish, his ears were wrong! He wished, what he just heard wasn't true.

"Don't ever bad mouthing my eonnies, Oppa! You also doesn't know how suffer she is! Do you think that it easy for her? Do you think for whom... she did those stupid things? Every wounds she took were only for a reason. AND IT WAS YOUR BELOVED DONGSAENG! She only tried to protect his career, and it means CNBLUE's career too! I tell you one more time, my eonnie is not an easy-taking girl, who love to changing her heart from one man to the other man!" For the first time, the girl as gentle as Seohyun threw such the harsh words.

"AND JONGHYUN IS NOT A TOY WHO CAN BE PLAYED LIKE THAT!" Yonghwa really lost his sense. He shouted his girl even harder. It made her sobbed sadder.

Jonghyun couldn't hold it any longer. To hear that lover fought because of him, it drove him crazier. Hastily, he opened his room door. Of course, his sudden appearance shocked his hyung and Seohyun.

"Moseumniria, Hyung? What the hell you just said?" He really tried to control his emotion and stay calm.

"Jo.. Jonghyun...?"

"Jonghyun Oppa?"

"O.. onjae waseo? I.. i thought..." It totally different with his fiery arguments before when Yonghwa seen his brother suddenly appeared out of nowhere. Every words he had plan to tell him were lose like a bubble.

"Geumanhae, Hyung! Just tell me everything!"

With that cold expression, it made Jonghyun looked even scarier.

"Jonghyun ah.. naega.. "

"Palli marhaebwa, Hyung! Didn't you say that you don't want to make looked like an idiot? Geunyang marhaebwa!"

Both Yonghwa and Seohyun, nobody dare to open their mouth. They were only exchanged their gaze and it made him loss his patient.

"Geurae! If you're not gonna tell me, i'll ask her by myself!" His steps stopped when Yonghwa grabbed his arm.

"Anja..! I'll tell you..!" Yonghwa stared at those anger eyes so gently.

Jonghyun followed his order and that lover started to tell him anything. From the very beginning, until today. Not any single things they missed.

Seohyun, who promised to protect her eonnie's secret at the first, when she looked at how terrible Jonghyun's pains, finally decided to be honest.

His face increasingly reddened, when one by one those hurtful truths revealed. Unconsciously, the warm liquids melted on his face. The unbearable pains felt like knead his lungs. Angry, hate, disappoint, felt betrayed, those feeling stared to conquer his brain. How could she did it to him?

"Oppa, i wish you gonna understand her reason. I know what she'd done is wrong. But she loves you, Oppa. She loves you so much. Please, forgive her. She's just like you, Oppa. She is suffered too!"

Seohyun pleaded in the name of her eonnie. Jonghyun stared at her with his cold eyes. Emotionless, he answered.

"You want me to forgive her, Seohyun ah?"

Seohyun nodded, still.. with her worries expression. Jonghyun exhaled his breath heavily.

"Do you know? How scary my life became, lately? Tsh..." Jonghyun shooked his head then smiled bitterly. He wiped his face. A few moments latter, he stood up then he grab his jacket and his key."

"Odiega, Jongie ah?" Yonghwa was shocked with his sudden action.

"I'll tell her! I'm gonna make everything brighter! I'm gonna make her see, that i'll never be a clown for her anymore."

Jonghyun said with his cold gaze and emotionless voice. It made Yonghwa worried him even more.

"Oppa, what are you doing? Jebbal...." Seohyun came towards him and about to plead him for not doing some reckless action.

"Geok cheongma, Seohyun ah. I'm not going to kill your eonnie! I'll kill myself on her world. I'll clear up my existence from her life coz it damn to be her doll. I'll never let her laugh on my agony again or enjoying my stupid sorrow. Never!"

He left his hyung and Seohyun and drove his car like an insane.

Seohyun was still on CNBLUE's dorm with Yonghwa. After that terrible quarrel, Yonghwa felt sorry for treated his love that way. He lost his control, but it because he felt so pressured. As a hyung plus a leader too, this complication was burdened him a lot. Besides, he should be focus with the album and it made him stress.

Seohyun sat at the sofa. She bowed her head and her long hair hid her swollen face. Seems like that girl still didn't stop crying coz Yonghwa could hear her sniffle.

"Hey, baby.. I'm so sorry.." Yonghwa took her hand and grip it on his palms. She still avoided his gazed. Even she threw her face to the opposite side. He’d been tortured by his guilty feeling.

"Honey.. please! Look at me!" Yonghwa lift her chin up and made her face him. Her redden face still wet with her unstoppable tears. Gently, Yonghwa wiped it and caress her cheeks.

"Uljima, Hyuun! Jongmal mianhae!" Yonghwa pulled her body to his embraced. And she burst out her cry even harder. Really, it made him felt bad.

"Ssshh.. uljima, saranga! You make me feel bad. Mianhae... baby.. jebbal..." He kissed her head. His heart felt so heavy to saw how bad he made her cried.

"Nappeuneom! I hate you, Jung Yonghwa! You're the most annoying person i ever met! I hate you, phabo! I hate you!!!" Her little clench hit his chest over and over until she grabbed his collar and let him held her tighter. Slowly, she held him back and cried until she got tired.

Yes. They are the legendary YongSeo. They were fight, they were angry, they were cry, but over those annoying things... they love each other more than anything.

For those the countless tears and hardships, even though it was hard and somehow they felt like wanted to gave up, but still... they held each other hands even tighter.

They wished, Jonghyun and Yoona would find their way back. Love is not only about sweetness or bitterness. There will be time when you have to fight and being hurt before you really tested it. Bitter or sweet, if it wouldn't be a blessing, then it could be a lesson to make you better.

Maybe it was time for Yoona and Jonghyun.

Honesty
Is such a lonely word
Everyone is so untrue
Honesty
Is hardly ever heard
And mostly
What I need from you

I can always find someone
To say they sympathize
If I wear my heart out on my sleeve
But I don't want some pretty face
To tell me pretty lies
All I want is someone to believe

Honesty - Beyonce Knowles