Questions

Unloved Beings

Zelo's POV
She looked at me, but she didn't look shocked. She kissed me back, and synced her lips with mine. 

'Zelo...I never knew you liked me back.' She whispered breathlessly.
'Of course I do...why do you think I get so jealous? I love you, it's what I've been feeling since I laid eyes on you.' I said, and pressed a kiss against her temple. She giggled and buried her face in my chest. 

We woke up late, around noon. I got up, only to be face to face with my brothers. Miyung sat up too, and looked at them. She blushed a bit, and I could feel her embarrassment. 

'You thought you could stop me from loving her, but you were dead wrong.' I threateningly mumbled. 

'Stop acting so arrogant, Zelo. You weren't brought up this way.' Yongguk said with a displeased look on his face. 
'What is this that we walked into?' Himchan asked. 

'We like each other. She was screaming last night, I cuddled with her, and then we kissed. Simple as that.' I smirked. 

 'Simple?! Zelo! Do you have any idea what you have done?!' Youngjae said. He looked annoyed, and a bit worried. 
'No tell me.' I rolled my eyes at him.

'Your attraction to her opened the border. Your unnatural attraction to a human girl caused you to get off guard. One off guard vampire means the border will be infested with filthy werewolves. Not only did you put us in danger, but Miyung as well!' Youngjae scolded. I looked down and scratched my head.

'Youngjae...it's not his fault. He is supposed to be with her, they're meant to be. And this could be our chance to finish them off for good.' Jongup says. 
'Maybe you're right.' Youngjae grumbled. I grasped Miyung's hand. 

'You should be careful from now on. You can't go outside without any of us accompanying you, and even Ginseng.' I told her. She nodded. I could tell she was frightened. 

Later that day, she and I were taking Ginseng out to go to the bathroom. 'You will eventually have to live in the basement. You and I can move there if they come any sooner.' I told her. 
'Zelo...it's my fault that the border opened up. I shouldn't be here ...causing you all to be in danger.' She replied. 

'No, please. You are supposed to be with me. This all would've happened one way or another. Miyung, I really love you. It's a vampires love, it'll last forever. I've lived through 3 centuries waiting to find you, and it was so worth it .' I placed a chaste kiss on her lips, and hugged her tight. 

After we ate dinner, I watched her go upstairs. I went to speak to Jongup.

'Hey Jongup!' 

Miyung's POV 
I sat on my bed, flipping through a magazine. These women...are they even humans? I wonder if I've ever indirectly met a vampire or werewolf before. Does this mean there are mermaids? Or unicorns? Centaurs? I really do think fairy tales are real now. 

I opened the window to get some fresh air. Ah, the crisp air blew in my face. It felt amazing. 

Somebody tapped my shoulder. I turned around, expecting one of the guys to have tapped me, but instead it was a tan, dark haired creep. 
'Leave. Or your little friends will die.' He hissed in my ear. 

'How did you even..?' Before I could finish my question, he slapped a hand on my mouth. 

'I can smell you. Now leave, or I'll torture them till they die.' He growled. I shook my head, feeling tears slip out of my eyes. He slowly took his hand off my mouth. He smirked, knowing I'll listen to him. 

'Come to our address. We would love to have you.' The tan man handed me a note card with an address on it. Then, he jumped out of the window, and transformed into a wolf. Wow...
A real werewolf right before my eyes. What am I supposed to do now?! 

A/N
BEFORE YOU GUYS KILL ME PLEASE UNDERSTAND I WAS SO BUSY WITH HOMEWORK AND FAMILY AND STUFF! I'm really sorry I took so long, but I promise I will be updating more often for the next few weeks cause I got Christmas break wahoo! You all excited for the holidays? 

If you enjoy this story, upvote, comment, and subscribe please:) I would really like a few more comments for Christmas! Thank
you guys so much!