Rain

Unloved Beings

Miyung's POV 
I grabbed whatever I needed and opened the window. I looked back, remembering my memories with the guys. How the first day went, my first kiss with Zelo. Cuddling in his strong arms. Those days are over. Maybe I'll pay Suah a visit before I go, but first I should write a letter to them just so they don't freak out. 

Dear Zelo, Jongup, Himchan, Youngjae, Yongguk, and Daehyun,

Don't worry about me, I'm going off. This is to protect you all, and myself. Please understand that I did this out of my own will. Someone paid me a visit last night and got me thinking if I should let you suffer, or let you free. I'm doing this for a better life for all of us. I love you all so much, especially you Zelo. 

Love, 
Miyung 

Tears clouded my eyes as I wrote it. I I laid it on my bed that I shared with Zelo. So many memories happened on this very bed. And I will miss them. 

The window flew open, and I slid down the tree next to it. 

'Goodbye.' I whispered before I rode my bike to the address I was given. 

Zelo's POV 
'Yah! Just for that you better take me out to lunch!' Jongup playfully teased. A few seconds ago I pounded  my fist into his soufflé. 

'Aish, fine! Let me go see if Miyung wants to come.' I told him. I hurried up the stairs. 

'Miyung? You feeling ok? I can sense- Miyung?!' My face twisted in horror. She wasn't there. All her clothes and luggage were gone. Everything was gone...except she left Ginseng. Ginseng was whining on the bed. 

'What is it girl? Did something happen to Miyung?' I asked her. She whined again. I saw a letter on the bed. Oh god no.... 

'Himchan! Jongup! Daehyun! Yongguk! Youngjae!' I cried. I sprinted downstairs and felt tears build up in my eyes. 
'Aish, Zelo-ah don't start crying about what I told you! I was just joking anyway.' Jongup said. 
'No, not that! This! Miyung is gone!' I shoved the paper in his face. He took it from me and read it with wide eyes. 

Himchan came to see what all the commotion was about. Jongup showed him the letter, and he too looked wide eyed. 

'Where would she get an idea like this?! This is actually quite the opposite! If she's out there that means she could get captured and used against us, not for us!' Himchan said worriedly. 

'Yongguk! Daehyun! Youngjae!' I called. The three were in the living room, looking curiously at us. 
'Look! Miyung's gone!' Jongup said and handed them the letter.

'What?!' The three said at once. 
'This won't help at all! What made her think that?!' Yongguk shouted. I shivered at the thought of her in the cold, all alone. Why Miyung...why?! 

Miyung's POV 
I left a little late so I decided to skip Suah's house. I just headed for the unknown address. 

Rain pitter pattered down my face, almost blending in with my tears. I bumped into about four poles because my vision was blurry. I couldn't stop crying, and who the hell knows why? I was practically screaming of pain and anger as I pedaled feverishly to the location. 

I finally looked up and saw the place I was meant to meet at. The building had shattered windows and ripped tapestries. Some of the shutters in the roof were hanging off, as others were broken on the ground. I guess this is it. 

I hesitantly knocked on the shabby door. Green paint peeled up at the sides. The rusty knob scratched at t fingertips. 

The werewolf who met me before opened it up quickly. 
'Ah I've been waiting. Come come.' He said. 

Before I could even make a thought in my mind, a cloth was brought to my mouth and I inhaled something. All I could see was the werewolf's blurry face, then it all went black. 

Zelo's POV 
'Ahhhh! I can feel-agh!' I hissed at the pain in my heart. 

'What's going on?' Youngjae brought his stethoscope out, but I pushed it away. 
'No! It's Miyung...she's in trouble. And she's afraid.' I mumbled. 

'Can you feel where she is? Could you be able to catch a scent trail?' Daehyun asked me, already putting his shoes on.

'Yeah, let's get going.' I slipped my cost on, and raced out the door. Miyung, why must you be so stubborn and go with what you think is best? 

A/N
MERRY CHRISTMAS! Hey everyone! How are your holidays? Mine are great! I got family, food, and my readers:) hope you all are doing well. I hope you like this chapter! It has lots of suspense, but I mean, which chapter doesn't? Haha, anyways, enjoy! If you like my story I would love it if you subscribed and commented. Thank you all so much!