Precious Feelings

Unloved Beings

Zelo's POV 
The ground was harsh, and cold. Soil finding its way through my clothes. I shivered as the bitter wind hit me, and left my skin cracked. My eyes watered as I thought about home. 

Miyung was meant for me. Even if I messed everything up we would still be together. It's destiny. 

I got off the ground, and started taking action. I gotta find my beauty. 

Miyung's POV 
Zelo...I never meant to act rude around you. All I'm asking is for you to come home. Please. 

 'Zelo! Zelo!' I screamed. I walked into the woods, hoping to find Zelo. 

Branches crackled underneath my feet, while others messed with my face. A sharp one cut me right above my left eye. I swatted then away but they'd always swing back. 

'Yah! Zelo! This is getting tiring!' I screamed again. The night was silent. Not even a beetle was crawling around. The trees were still. The wind was quiet. Nobody was up. The animals were asleep, as was Zelo I'm guessing. 

I took a deep breath and looked over my shoulder. I saw something. It was brown, I think. 'Zelo?' I asked. I walked towards it. A bush was in front of the creature, and rustled. I stepped closer, and put my hand out. 

'Hello...' I mumbled. The creature responded by ferociously biting my hand. I shrieked as its teeth sunk into my skin. 'Ahh! What are you?!' I screamed. It looked like...a werewolf? But how can that be? Then again, I do live with 6 vampires. 

I was too engrossed into thinking, that I almost forgot my flesh being ripped right before my eyes. Blood oozed from my fingertips, leaving a trail down my wrist. 

I pulled my hand out of its mouth. 
The creep leaned in and sniffed the side of my head. Its slobbery tongue rubbed up along my cheek. I moved back as he came closer. 'Stop.' I said firmly. 

The beast bit into my other wrist, and I screamed as I felt my skin ripping to shreds. I could barely feel some of my fingers. Am I going to die?

Zelo's POV 
I can feel fear. Miyung is in trouble. Her heartbeat is too fast, and we blood pressure is going up. I can practically see the fear in her eyes. Miyung...where are you?!

I frustratedly tried to pick up a scent. She smells like...a wildflower. 

I sniffed around, seeing if I could catch a whiff of Miyung. I smelled something faint, and ran in that direction. 

I ran with all the speed in the world, then stopped to sniff again. Left. I turned left, and sprinted. 

'Miyung!' I screeched. I spotted her whimpering, as a werewolf slowly tore her apart. Her skin we basically handing, and blood was everywhere. The sick little creature was lapping up her blood and toying with her skin. I'll kill this damn beast. 

I went in between the two, and turned to the werewolf's side. I brought my fist down on his head, hard. I punched his jaw, and knew I dislocated it. 
He howled in pain, and shivered back. 'If you touch her again I swear I'll slit your throat and rip you apart.' I growled at him, and then kicked him in the gut. He hunched over, and trudged away.

Miyung longingly looked at me. She had fresh tears in her eyes, and wet cheeks. 'We need to get you to a hospital. Now.' I told her. She was too weak to say anything. I hauled her up, and on my back. 

'Hang in there.' 

I ran and ran till I reached the hospital that Youngjae worked at. It took me about half an hour. I crashed through the doors, and yelled. 

'A wolf bit her! She was attacked, help me please!' I announced. A doctor rushed her to the emergency room. 

'Take care of her....please.' I whispered. 

Youngjae walked out of his office and spotted me. 'Zelo! You're back.' He chirped. 
'Im only here because Miyung was attacked by a werewolf.' I mumbled. I didn't make eye contact with him. 

'What?!  I thought we cleared them out!' Youngjae said. I shook my head. 'Oh god...that means we aren't safe. And she isn't either.' Youngjae explained. 

I waited for a couple more hours. The longest hours I've ever lived. A nurse walked towards me, and smiled. 'Miyung is ready. She is on pain medication so she will be numb for now. Make sure she takes her daily relievers, and have her be well rested.' 

I shook the kind lady's hand, and rushed into the ER. I looked around, then saw Miyung. She was sitting upright, and staring at me. 

'Miyung!' I dashed towards her, and held her. She giggled, and I felt her hands press against my back. 

'Are you able to go home?' I asked her. 'Yes...just don't put any pressure on my arms and I'll be good as new.' She strongly smiled. She's always been so strong, I admire her for that.

I hopped into Youngjae's car, and held Miyung in my lap. I combed her hair through my fingers, and massaged her temples. 'That pain medication working?' I whispered. 'What's the point of telling you that if you can apparently feel it?' She replied sarcastically. I huffed, and saw that she was right. 

Once we reached home, I carried Miyung inside. 

'Zelo! Hey- Miyung?! What happened?' Daehyun put his fingers on her face. 'Daehyun...' She smiled up at him. I lowered her down, and she weakly stood up. Daehyun wrapped his arms around her, and I couldn't help but quietly hiss. Himchan and Yongguk came downstairs, and looked shocked at seeing Miyung in her state. 

'What happened?' Yongguk asked.
'Attacked by a werewolf. Apparently not the whole border is werewolf proof. They can come closer, and kill us off.' I explained.
'Werewolf?!  Where was this?' Himchan asked exasperatedly. 

'It was by Main Street. Who knew they'd be there. She was bitten several times, and her whole left hand was completely mauled.' I told them.

'And don't worry, he told them she was attacked by a wolf. Same thing.' Youngjae added. I nodded to that. Himchan scooped Miyung into his arms, and kissed both her cheeks. I bit the inside of my cheek hard. 

After everyone said hello to Miyung, Jongup looked at me. 'And where have you been all this time?' 

'I was thinking. I needed time away from you. And no, my mind hasn't changed. It is what it is.' I said with a tone. They looked at me strangely. Nobody mentioned that I was talking about Miyung because she was right there, and I was glad of it. 

'Miyung, you should take Zelo's room for yourself. It'll be more peaceful.' Daehyun suggested.
'No no, please. If he's there I'll feel much more secure and safe. He's not noisy anyways.' She chimed in. This is why I love her. She's a sweet, charming, adorable, perky, strong, independent and caring girl. How could somebody not love her?

I guided her up the stairs, and let her use the restroom first. She changed, and washed up before going to bed.
'Zelo...thank you so much for what you did.' She whispered as she was tucked into her bed. 

'I could feel you were in danger. I'm so lucky to have you in my life, Miyung.' I said. I heard her slowly let fatigue take over her.

12:49 AM
Sharp screams rang in my eardrums. I heard shuffling, and violent kicks coming from the other side of the room. I got out of bed and sped over to the noise. Miyung had her eyes closed, but was screaming and kicking in her sleep. Tears were streaming down her cheeks to her chin. I placed my hands on her shoulders and tried to shake her awake.

 'Miyung! Get out of it! You're having a nightmare!' I yelled at her. She still wouldn't wake up. 'Miyung!' I boomed. 
Her eyes popped open, and she took short breaths. 

'Zelo...I was...there was another one!' She sobbed in my chest. She hugged my waist and began crying. 'Miyung-ah...there there. Shh..i'm here. I won't let a damn thing touch you.' I patted her back and massaged it. She gripped my shirt tightly. 

'Will you stay with me in my bed? I'd feel more secure with you here.' She whimpered. More tears ran down her cheeks. I nodded, and got under the covers with her. 

I hugged her around the waist, and she rested her head on my shoulder. I pulled her as close as possible. She sniffled in my chest, and held my arm with hers. 'Thank you...' She whispered. Before I could stop myself, I pressed my lips to hers. 

A/N
Hey everybody:) nice ending huh? I like this chapter SO MUCH! I especially like the cliffhanger;) haha, this was pretty dang long. I hope you all liked it! Thanks for reading guys:)