Are You Afraid?

Unloved Beings

Zelo's POV 
'Miyung-ah?!' I shouted. I grabbed her hand before she could slide off the roof, but her head still hit the roof pretty hard. I shook her body several times. 'Zelo, let's carry her inside.' Jongup suggested. I scooped her into  my arms, and rushed into the house. I ran downstairs with Miyung in my arms. Youngjae saw her laying on the sofa, and rushed over to her. 

'What happened?' He asked the both of us. I explained to him what happened, while Jongup called Daehyun, Himchan and Yongguk. 
'We should call the hospital now.' I said. 'No no, we can't. Her vampire bite hasn't healed yet and the doctors will question that. I must examine her.' Youngjae said. 

Youngjae pulled her shirt up, and pushed around her ribs and chest. 'She didn't break anything here, let me check her hips and arms.' He pushed on her sides, and then moved her arms around. 'It seems like she didn't fracture or break anything. I think she might've just out cause she hit her head real hard.' Youngjae explained. He slipped two pills in , and added water to have the pills flow down without choking her. 

I petted her head, and felt like tearing up. This could be the end. How can I know? Her heart rate is slower than normal, but I still can feel that she's alive. Her blood is still flowing. Her heart is still working hard in her. I put a damp washcloth on her forehead, and a heating pad on her stomach. 'Wake up soon Miyung. I can feel that you will.' I said to her, then went to my room. I can't stand seeing her like that, it kills me. I decided to go to my room for a bit.

After about an hour, I could feel Miyung's heartbeat pick up its pace. How can I feel this? Why do I feel and know her every move and emotion? Strange. I leaped out of my room and sprinted for her.

'Miyung! I know you're awake, just do something to show you're with us. Open your eyes, squeeze my hand, whatever you want.' I begged her. 
'Zelo...calm down..' Youngjae patted my back, but I swatted his hand away. 

'Shut up! Can't you see? It's my fault she's injured.' I looked down at her delicate face. I brushed her hair out of her face.
'Whats gotten into you, Zelo? You're acting up on your brothers, spending more alone time with yourself, and frustration.' Youngjae stated. 
'Shhh! You'll alarm Miyung with your loud voice.' I hissed at him. 

Her heartbeat is picking up. I can get her pulse. She should be awake any minute. Youngjae was lecturing me about something, but I couldn't hear what he was saying. I zoned out his voice, and just listened to Miyung's heartbeat in my mind. It was like a soft lullaby, replaying over and over in my head. But I still can't figure out why I only can hear hers... I've never heard any other humans' heartbeat or even feel their emotions. Maybe there's something special about her. 

Something tugged on my long sleeved shirt. 'Huh?' I turned and saw Miyung holding onto my wrist. My eyes widened with happiness. I picked her up, and swung her in my arms. 
'Zelo-ah!! Kyah, what are you doing?' She giggled. She liked me holding her this way. I can feel her excitement. 

Humans are strange this way. They try to act as if they don't like something, but on the inside they like it. Miyung is like that too, but it's cute when she does it. 

'You're alive! I thought I would have lost you for good.' I whimpered to her.
'Zelo, I've only known you for about five days and you act as if we are lifelong friends.' She snorted. Are they all this rude? 
'Hey. Don't raise your voice with a vampire.' I warned her. 'Huh? Why not? You won't kill me, anyways I don't care if you harm me. I already survived a vampire bite. What doesn't kill you makes you stronger.' She smirked at her little rant. What a smart . 

This girl...she makes me insane. After she said that, I grabbed her and ran up to our room. I pinned her on the bed. She gasped in shock. Bet she didn't think I'd make such a bold move. 

'Y-yah! What do you think you're doing?!' She gulped and looked away. 
'I could kill you on the spot. I have the ability to end you or keep you, doesn't that frighten you?' I leaned in close to her neck. 
'No...no it doesn't. I know you won't hurt me. None of you will.' She said truthfully. She made eye contact with me the whole time. Damn this girl...

I even can feel her telling the truth.  I leaned down to her face. She propped herself up on her elbows. 

'Are you afraid?' I asked her. She shook her head deliberately. 

I went for her lips, but was interrupted by Daehyun. 

'Zel- Miyung ! You're ok!' Daehyun shouted with joy. 

Ugh...

A/N

Aish Zelo! You were so close! Maybe next time  XD. Ah but this was so cute! Anyways thanks for reading :)