Curiousity Has Its Consequences

Unloved Beings

Miyung's POV 
This new place...sorta creepy. I walked outside, only to have branches scratch my face. I blindly swat at the branches, and notice a drop of blood trickles down my cheek. I looked over my shoulder and noticed someone watching me. He was skinny, and had curly, blonde hair. It sort of looked like ramen. I smiled and waved at the boy, but he cringed and walked the other way. Hm, rude. 

I walked further down my block, and saw a girl about my age sitting on her steps. She cheerfully smiled and waved at me. 

'Hello neighbor! My name is Suah!' She said. I smiled back at her and said 'Hi! I'm Miyung.' 

She gestured for me to come to her. I walked over to her, and sat beside her. I told her about my old house, and friends. She listened to every word I said. It's strange, I just met her but we've been talking for two hours straight. 

'The oddest thing happened today. Some boy was staring at me, then when I smiled at him, he cringed and walked away' I said, nearly laughing. 
'Oh...what did he look like? Black hair? Blonde hair? Brown hair?' She asked me. I nodded and said, 'Blonde. Sorta looks like ramen.' 

She laughed. 'Thats one way to put it. His name is Junhong, but he likes going by Zelo. He and his family are strange.' I gave her a weird look. 'Strange? How so?' 

'Well I've always caught them looking around, spying on people, then run away when noticed. I only see them out of their house if they're spying. And they only have brothers. No mom or dad.' Suah explained. I looked down, and thought about it for a second. Maybe they're depressed and lonely.

 'I'll pay them a visit.' 

Suah looked at me wide eyed and shook her head. 'Everyone who went there never came back! Traces of them were disappeared. Don't go!' 
'C'mon they can't possibly be  murderers or something. I'll go tomorrow. Are you with me or not?' I challenged her. She shook her head. 'Alright then. I'll be off now. I hope we can become close friends.' I said, then walked away. 

As I got home, I wanted to cook a dish for them. After I put the chicken stir fry to cool down, I went upstairs to see what I should wear. Should it be casual, or classy? Should I show some skin or be conservative? Too many choices!

After hours of looking through clothes, I picked one dress out. It was sleeveless and blue. It had a striped pattern on it and shaped my figure well. Ooh, I'll where this tomorrow. 

The next morning, I got up at 10. I know, I'm a deep sleeper. I slid my dress on, and grabbed the chicken stir fry. I'm ready.

I briskly skipped to their house, and knocked on their door. They had a wreath up, and it looked like it would fall off any day. I had a jacket on as well because it was getting chilly. 

After about five minutes of waiting, someone opened the door. He was tall, muscular, and had black hair. He looked rather tough and serious.
'Hi..my name is Miyung and I just moved in down the street. I wanted to come say hello, and I cooked this for you.' I stuttered, then handed him the chicken stir fry. He awkwardly smiled at me, then shook my hand. 'Come in, Miss. I'm Yongguk, the oldest of the family.' 

They're not so bad after all. Maybe a bit rough around the edges, but smooth in the middle. Another man walked down and looked at me, then Yongguk. He elbowed Yongguk and pointed at me rudely. I looked at the ground. 
'Miss...you're not supposed to be here. This won't be pretty, Yongguk.' The man said, then walked to me. I shook in fright as he grabbed me. 

 

A/N

Hello everyone! This is my second fanfic, I hope you all like it! If you haven't read my other fanfic, Lover's Pet, then please do if you'd like. I hope this fic goes on well, thanks for reading!