Frustration

Unloved Beings

Miyung's POV 
As soon as I woke up, I saw Himchan leaning over my bed. I shrieked and hit his chest. He frowned. 'Don't scare me like that!' I shouted. Zelo ran into the room to see if everything was ok. 

'Himchan-ah....what are you doing?' He asked. Himchan looked away in shame. 'Himchan...?' I extended my hand to his, but he pushed mine away. 'I don't want to scare you anymore.' He said, and left. 'Is that true? That you're afraid of Himchan?' Zelo asked me. 'Just a bit..' I mumbled. 

'Alright never mind that, let's go eat.' Zelo pulled me downstairs. It looked like a meat buffet. There was bacon, ham, sausage, chicken legs, and bulgogi. 'You eat this in the morning?!' I gasped. 'Yeah what  do you eat?' Youngjae asked me. 
'Um fruit pancake. Maybe sometimes bacon or sausage.' I said. They looked at each other in a strange way. 'What's pancake?' Daehyun looked at me funny. 

I face palmed my head. 'It's like a thin, flattened out bread. It's a breakfast food and you can eat it with fruits, sweets, and syrup.' 

'Oh wow! Make make make!' Daehyun whined. I laughed and agreed. I looked for some ingredients and started mixing it in. 'Do you want anything in it?' I asked him. 
'Yes! Lollipop!' He exclaimed. Ah...that's not going to work.

'Im sorry but we can't put those in a pancake. You can put chocolate chips, most fruits, nuts, or cranberries.' 

'Oh oh ok. I want chocolate chips!' He exclaimed. 
'And I want blueberries!' Himchan said. 
'I want nuts!' Jongup said with a smile.
'I want cranberries and nuts.' Yongguk said.
'I like chocolate chips!' Zelo said.
'I like raspberries and blueberries in mine! With a dash of almonds!' Youngjae ordered.  I only thought I was cooking for Daehyun, now for the whole family. 

After all 7 pancakes were done (mine included), I laid them out on plates. 'Do you have any syrup?' I looked around, but couldn't see any. They all shook their heads. I remembered I brought some with me. 
'Aha! Here, I got some.' I took the syrup bottle out of my bag. I poured a generous amount of syrup on each of the boys' pancakes. 

'Thank you.' They chimed together. 
I nodded my head at them, and they began eating. The hungrily slurps and  burps rung in my ears. They eat so noisily. I silently ate mine, and tasted the sticky goodness. 

'Mm Miyung-ah, was so good!' Jongup said, and tossed his plate in the washer. 'So...who does the chores in this house?' I asked.
'Usually Himchan or Yongguk.' Jongup said. 'I could help the two of you.' I looked up at Yongguk and Himchan. They both laughed a bit.
'What?' I asked them m, while wiping my face. 'No, it's not that. Just cute how you want to help.'  Himchan explained, and let go of my wrist that I used to wipe my face. 'But sure, you can help.' Yongguk said. I smiled at the both of them. I left to to feed Ginseng.

'Thats fascinating.' Zelo popped up right behind me. 'Huh? What is?' I asked him. 'Where I come from, dogs aren't good news. But Ginseng is the cutest thing ever.' Zelo rubbed her behind her ear. I smiled up at him. 

'So she eats that beefy stuff with the grainy stuff?' Zelo asked me. I couldn't help but chuckle a bit. 'Yes, she does eat all that stuff.' He smiled at me, and patted Ginseng's back. 

We both left Ginseng to eat in peace. 'Yongguk, I'll be out grocery shopping. Anything you want me to get you?' I asked him. 'Ah here, don't pay with your little money, take this.' He offered a chunk of money. 'Oh no, I can't. How do you even earn so much if you stay in here all the the time?' I asked him. 'Himchan, Youngjae, and I go out like normal people. We all have well paying jobs.' He explained. 'Miyung-ah, you're one of us now. Just take it.' Yongguk added. I sighed and took it from his hands. 

'Miyung! I want to come!' Zelo hopped down the stairs. Everyone stared at him in disbelief. 'What? I want to get out more.' Zelo admitted. 'Yeah, but when one of us go out you couldn't care less.' Daehyun crossed his arms and smirked. Zelo ignored them, and took me out. 

He grabbed my hand, and took me to their car. 'We can just walk...' I offered. He nodded, and dragged me to the crosswalk. 'Let's go!' He called out. I followed him, and into the store. 

'Noona, shall we get this?' He asked me.   I looked at him oddly. 'Really? Noona?! I bet you're like 100 years old or something.' I whisper shouted at him. 'Yeah you're right. By the way how old are you?' Zelo asked me.
'I am 17.' I told him. 

I walked to the fruit aisle, and picked up citrus fruits and berries. Zelo got some things from the vegetable aisle and tossed them in the cart. Soon, we finished grocery shopping. 

'Ok Zelo, I am going to go out to a gym and workout. Thank you for you help, I'll see you at the house.' I walked in the other direction but he pulled me back. 'Why are you going?' He pouted. 'I need to work out. I told him again. 'Then I'll come with you to this..gym.' He said, and grabbed my hand again. I giggled a bit when he said gym. 

When we arrived, I rushed over to the treadmill. I turned it on, and started jogging at a good pace. 'Why don't you try weights or something?' I asked him. Zelo nodded, and left to go to the weight section. 

Zelo's POV 
I followed her orders and went to lift some weights. I sat down, and easily lifted a 60lb. weight. Two men sat near where I sat. I could hear them loud and clear. 

'Damn that girl in the yoga pants and pink shirt, she's going hard.' One of them said. Hm, couple of creeps hitting on women working out. The one that said something, walked over to Miyung. Wait...she's wearing yoga pants and a pink shirt....

'Hey yeobo. How's it going?' He held her around the waist. 'Uh hi?' Miyung replied to the strange man. I don't know what's going on, but I'm stopping it. 

Miyung's POV
As I was running, two hands appeared on my waist. At first I assumed it was Zelo, but actually two creepy men were watching me, one holding me. 

'Hey yeobo, how's it going?' He smirked. 'Uh, hi?' I stopped the treadmill, and focused on the man. 'What do you say about my place tonight? The lights off...a bed....' He winked. 

'No thank you...' I replied. I was about to get off the treadmill, but he pulled me to him by my waist. He leaned his face close, and I didn't know what to do. 

All of a sudden, something pushed the man away from me. A force sent him tumbling across the floor. 

'Yah! Who are you?!' He shouted from the floor.

 'Im responsible for her. You touch her again and I will cut your throat and leave you out to rot in the sun.' Zelo angrily said. We both immediately left the gym, and were walking back home.

'Zelo...why so angry?' I asked. 
'Miyung-ah...I don't know what just happened. Just as soon as I saw him with you...my main goal was to kill him. I controlled that part of me, but I couldn't control hurting him.' He explained. I nodded and kept walking. 

As we walked, he slipped his hand into mine. I blushed a bit, but didn't say anything. Zelo...why did you behave that way? 

 

A/N

Hey everyone!! So my story got upvoted :O that's amazing thank you to whoever did that! And thank you to my first commenter and subscriber:) This chapter was just more of a background chapter, the next one will probably be cute. Enjoy reading