Help.

Unloved Beings

Miyung's POV 
Where the hell am I? 

Chains linked around my arms, connecting me to a railing above. My ankles were firmly tied together with taut rope. I screamed, but a cloth was in my mouth as a gag. 

The werewolf I spoke to squatted beside me and creepily smiled. 

'Hey sweetie. Do you know why you're here?' He grinned unnaturally. 
I shook my head and furrowed my eyebrows. 

'Well, we're going to use you. In the end, you'll die, but we are going to use you against those 6 filthy vampire boys.' He hissed. I banged my cuffed wrists against the stone wall and wailed. I thought this was to help them. Not the bad guys.

Zelo's POV 
I was about to slam the door until Youngjae came out. 

'I'll bring Ginseng too!' He held her in his arms and sprinted out. I rolled my eyes and tried sniffing for Miyung.

'She smells like...daffodils...' Daehyun recalled. 'Yeah, but there's more to it.' I said. 

I could faintly smell her across the road. 'She must have taken the route to North Street! C'mon guys!' I could smell her scent and led the way. 

'Zelo...how much longer?' Himchan huffed. We were following her stronger scent for about an hour.

'I think I can smell where she is.' I said. I could strongly sense her being in this abandoned shack. What would she be doing here though? 

Jongup peeked through the window. 
'Look!' He whispered. We gathered around the window and saw Miyung chained to the wall. Youngjae firmly held Ginseng.

'Here...I can fit through. Maybe Jongup too.' I announced. I pushed the window open, and leaned in. Half of my body was in, and then Jongup pushed the rest of me in the room. Miyung was sleeping, so I did not startle her. 

I motioned for Jongup to come through. He squeezed his body in and I helped pull him through. We tiptoed through the room until we stood beside Miyung. How could I have let this happen to you, baby? This is terrible. 

I placed my hands on the chains, but I hissed as I felt a burning sensation on my palms. 

'It's vervain...' Jongup said. I saw his eyes darken. I held Miyung's delicate head in my hands and removed her gag. It was covered with saliva and blood. Jongup nearly made a gagging noise as he saw blood drip down from  it. 

'Hand me your knife.' I ordered. Jongup passed me his small dagger. I dug into the rope that tied her ankles. I carefully moved the dagger up and down across the tied rope. At last, I made a deep cut into the rope that let her legs free. 

I shook Miyung's shoulders frantically. She opened her eyes, about to squeal, but I covered . 

'Sh! We will get your cuffs off as soon as we find a way. Just act as if you're sleeping, ok?' I whispered. She smiled at me and nodded. 

'Oh and Miyung?' I turned around.
'Mmm?' She said. I grabbed her by the waist and pulled her so close that our foreheads were touching. 
'I love you.' I whispered, then smashed my lips on hers. Sadly, I pulled away and ran off with Jongup. 

'Where did Daehyun and all go?' I asked Jongup while running.

'Not sure, but I think they're going through the main entrance to cause a distraction. Let's end these guys and grab Miyung.' Jongup replied. 

We came across this dark hallway. I didn't know whether it was short or long because it was too dark. I took a step in, and felt a sturdy stone floor.

'Follow my lead. But be careful.' I told Jongup. I held his hand, and warily led him across the hall. 

I looked back at Jongup, but then noticed something behind the wall. Someone was watching us. 

'Hey! Hey you! Come here!' I shouted at the unknown person. I heard a growl, and then the werewolf lunged at my throat. I screamed as I felt it plunge its nails in my sides. Jongup kicked the werewolf's back, then ripped him off of me. 

I threw him against the wall as Jongup punched him several times. 
'That's what you get for hurting Miyung!' I screamed at him. I gave him one last punch to the throat, then he was lifelessly sliding off the wall. 

'Ah...now here we are. This is exactly what we wanted.' Another werewolf emerged from the dark hallway. With him were holding Youngjae, Daehyun, Himchan and Yongguk. Ginseng was still in Youngjae's arms. 

'Hyeonwu!' Jongup said with shock. 

'Ah, come now brethren. Is that how you speak to your elders? Show some respect.' Hyeonwu snarled.

'I have no respect for you. Never did I.' Jongup hissed. 

'You two know each other?' I asked him. 

'Mm. He killed harabeoji (grandpa).' Jongup said silently. 

'You're that Hyeonwu?! Yah! You kill our harabeoji now Miyung?!' Yongguk yelled. He tried to get out of  guards' resistors, but failed. 

'Yes. I am that Hyeonwu. And now Miyung will be dead.' Hyeonwu sickeningly smiled. 

'Why? Why you do this to us, huh?' Himchan whimpered. 

'I have my reasons... But you can save Miyung. With just one little thing.' He gestured with his fingers I a 'one' motion. 

'What is this? Once we give you what you want, you'll still kill Miyung!' I angrily remarked. 

'Ah ah ah. Don't make the same mistake your appa made. He resisted me, and see? Your harabeoji is dead.' He said mockingly.

'What do you want?' Daehyun said. 

'One of you to offer yourself up as a sacrifice in place of Miyung.' Hyeonwu declared. 

'Ah...no! That's ridiculous! If you want, we'll all work for you, but nobody dies.' Yongguk boomed. 

'That may be your deal. But it surely isn't mine. Come, watch Miyung die.' He said and his guard dragged us along with him. He brought us to the room Miyung was chained in. 

'Zelo!' She shrieked. Hyeonwu slapped Miyung harshly across the cheek. 

'Hey! Stop that!' I declared. Hyeonwu laughed, then pushed her against the ground. 

'No! Ginseng!' Youngjae yelped. Ginseng leaped out of his arms and bit into Hyeonwu's leg. She tore a fleshy bit off if him. 

'Stupid mutt!' He yelled. With one forceful kick, Ginseng laid on the stone floor lifeless. 

'Ginseng...' 

A/N 
Hi everyone! Well Happy Late New Year!:) I hope you're all excited for a new start. You can change your  bad habits, grades, or anything that you would like to improve. I hope you all had a lovely break! Today is sadly my last day and I just don't feel like going back to school please someone take me awayyyyy!! Haha, anyways, what a dramatic chapter. I hope this was good, and if you're interested subscribe, comment and upvote please! Those really make my day!