Moving In

Unloved Beings

Miyung's POV 
His large, pale hands grasped my shoulders. My knobby knees shook. 'Himchan. Don't.' Yongguk said tensely. Himchan looked at Yongguk, and hissed. 'What choice do I have? It was your fault anyway! You brought her here.' 

I turned and looked directly in Himchan's eyes.
 'What is it exactly that you must do?' I whispered. His eyes were full of fear, and ferocity. I wanted to help him with his pain, but I do not know. Especially when I'm in a situation like this. 'I'm going to kill you.' He said. As soon as he said it, I knew he regretted saying it. 

'But why? Why must you do such a horrible thing?' I cried. 
'Himchan. She does not know of anything. Let her go.' Yongguk pleaded. 'She'll tell all those filthy humans. And then, we'll be burned and tortured.'' Himchan said. Oh dear. I would never want to bring harm to anyone. But what did Yongguk mean when he said 'she does not know of anything.'? Is there some deep, dark secret that they hide? Is something broken about this family? 

'Himchan! Don't do it again.' A boy ran downstairs, and said. It was the ramen haired boy. 
'You! You were spying on me today.' I pointed at him accusingly. 'And were quite rude.' I added.

'I did not mean to be rude. I just get nervous around girls.' He said. This must be Zelo. 'Ah! You're Zelo!' It all clicked in my head. He looked at me, and said with a shocked tone. 'How do you know my name?' 

'I've head about you.' 

Himchan looked at me again. His eyes were full of sadness, I could see it. Every inch closer he got to me, he shivered. 'Don't. Whatever mental pain you're suffering this will make it worse. I can help.' I begged. Himchan said, 'You're playing with my mind. Pretty girls always do that.' He leaned into my neck, and opened his mouth. There were two gigantic fangs popping out. I bit my tongue to stop myself from screaming. Screaming would only make him want to do it more to shut me up. I made it look as if I wasn't afraid. 

'Himchan. She's not screaming.' Zelo said. He turned in my direction.  'Why aren't you screaming?'
'I'm not afraid. I knew something strange was up, this didn't surprise me all that much. I thought something else was wrong, but this works as well.' I merely said. Himchan closed his eyes, and went for it. 

Sharp fangs dug into the left side of my neck. This time I screamed. I felt my warm blood pour from my wound, and he lapped it up. Tears dripped from the sides of my eyes, and I whimpered. He dove for my neck again, but something, or someone, pushed Himchan back. 

'Back off Himchan. You don't have to do this.' Zelo stood in front of me. I heaved over in pain behind him. 
'Zelo...we will get killed if they find out.' Himchan warned. 'I don't care, this isn't right! She's innocent, and I see potential in her.' Zelo defended. 
'Fine. But she stays here.' Himchan ordered. 

Zelo smiled at me, but I couldn't. 
'I..I need a hospital.' I mumbled. 'We can't. Those bite marks on your neck looks questionable. But don't worry, our other brother, Youngjae, can help.' Zelo said. 

Yongguk called Youngjae down, and I laid down. Youngjae put anesthesia on the bite, and removed the poison first. I winced a bit, but I couldn't feel much. He wiped it clean, then got to stitching. 'Zelo, this may not be the best idea.' Youngjae said. 

'Excuse me...but...' I tried speaking, but my words were slurred. 
'Shh don't speak. It'll only make it worse.' Youngjae said. I closed my mouth, and just took a rest. 

'So are you...vampires?' I popped the question. I saw Himchan look at Yongguk and they both shook their heads. 'Haha, no!' Zelo said. It sounded scripted when he said it, like he's done it before.

 'I saw what you did. The both of you had fangs and Himchan bit me.' I accused. 
'We are not monsters. Don't call us such awful names.' Himchan hissed.
'I did not mean to offend you. I understand why you did it.' I said. Himchan reached over to touch my forehead, but I cringed away. He tried again but I closed my eyes and swatted his hand away. 

'Yah! I'm trying to touch your head!' He shouted. I whimpered at his loud tone. 'Himchan...give her a break.  She's been through a lot, you probably still scare her due to the bite.' Yongguk whispered. Himchan sighed, and went on with his business.

'Miyung, give me your keys. I'll go take your things and bring them here.' Yongguk said. 'No..I can get them.' I offered. I got up, and felt woozy. 'Here, let me help you.' Zelo assisted me down the outdoor stairs. I showed him where my house was.

'Miyung! What're you doing? Are you hurt? Why're you with him?' Suah spotted me, and shouted. I turned in her direction. 'I fell on some wood in their yard. And I'm..moving in with them. They're in financial debt and I want to help.' I lied straight through my teeth. She looked at me with a puzzled look. 'You..moving in with..them?! Can you come here, for a second?' She motioned for me to walk to her.

'Are you crazy?!' She whisper yelled at me. 'Im trying to be a good neighbor, and help. Anyways, see I'm alive. I'm not dead. I just fell.' I explained to her and smiled.
 'Miyung-ah, don't do this. I don't like it.' Suah said. 'Suah, you're a good friend. But you're not my guardian. I don't have one, and this'll be good for me too.' I told her. I walked back to Zelo, and to my house.

'This was my home.' I showed him around, and he gathered my things into two suitcases. I took my toiletries and smaller objects and put them in purses or medium sized bags.

'Is that everything?' Zelo asked. 
'Heh..no...' I said. I pointed over to a small, fenced in play area. There laid a small, Husky puppy.'Miyung...is that coming with you?' Zelo harshly said. 'Aw but look at her! Say hi Ginseng.' I giggle at my pup. She Zelo's hand, and he patted her head. 'Aw...ok fine. We're gonna have two girls in the house I guess.' Zelo grabbed whatever he could, and heaved it onto a small cart. I placed Ginseng on top of a box in the cart, and held some of my bags in my hands. Zelo did as well. 

'Lots of luggage for a little lady.' He chuckled. I kept walking forward, with Ginseng in the cart. 

We stopped in front of Zelo's house, and Yongguk came out. Himchan and Youngjae followed, as well as two other boys. They looked unfamiliar. 'Hello Miyung, I am Daehyun. And this is Jongup.' The handsome boy introduced himself, and a shorter boy next to him. They both looked quite good looking

 'Who's this little fella?' Yongguk picked up Ginseng as if she was a rag doll. 'Don't! Be careful with her.' I snatched Ginseng from him and put her on the ground. She strutted inside, and I followed her. 'We're having two girls in the house?' Daehyun mumbled while shaking his head. 

After the guys helped me unpack, Jongup showed me to my room. I walked in, and saw all my decorations put up. My dresser was full of pretty decorative items and photos. I jumped on my comfy bed, and then laid on it. Ginseng hopped up, and curled up next to me. She's getting big. As soon as my eyes closed, somebody tapped my shoulder. 

'Miyung...we have to share this room.' Zelo looked at me nervously. 

'What?!  You share...with me?' I asked him with disbelief. 'Theres no room for me anywhere else. I have my own bed, we will just have to share the bathroom and living space.' He explained.

'Thats not so bad...ok.' I gave in. 'Will you be going to sleep now?' He asked me. I sleepily nodded, and cuddled with Ginseng. How interesting my life will be. 

A/N
Hey everyone! So how is the story? Exciting? Probably not yet. I hope it's good...eh I feel like it's ok. But I will make it better! Please keep reading, comment and subscribe if you please:) and Happy Thanksgiving!