I Can't Stand It

Unloved Beings

Zelo's POV 
Miyung carried Ginseng in the pouring rain. I put one arm around her shoulder for support. 

'Can we bury her here?' Miyung was standing by a small garden. I nodded my head. Daehyun and I started digging while Youngjae collected flowers. Miyung already burst into tears. She rubbed her face against Ginseng's fur. 

Once the hole was deep enough, we stopped digging. Miyung decided to say some words for Ginseng before she placed her in burial. 

'Ginseng...I will always remember you being there for me. I will remember you staying with me when I was alone. I'll never forget our lazy days together...and today. Today you were brave. I've never been so close to a dog like I am with you. I love you..'

We each kissed Ginseng on the forehead. I patted her head once more. I took out my blue handkerchief and wrapped it around Ginseng's little body. Then, Miyung placed her in the tomb. 

I covered the hole with more dirt and grass. On top, Jongup and Youngjae scattered the flowers. Yongguk wrote 'Ginseng' on a piece of paper and wedged it in the dirt. 

I grasped Miyung's hand. She didn't even look at me, she just walked towards home, dragging me with her. 

When we were home, all was silent. No banter from the boys. Not even a cheery laugh from Miyung. Everyone quietly drifted to their rooms. They left Miyung and I alone in the kitchen together. 

'You want something hot to drink?' I asked Miyung. She nodded her head. I frowned at her sad face. She truly was mournful. I took out a hot chocolate packet, and started making two cups of hot cocoa for us.

When it was done, I topped it with some marshmallows. Mmm, it looked good. I handed her a mug of cocoa, and I sipped from mine. 

'Drink, baby.' I lightly pushed the mug closer to her lips. She took a silent sip. Suddenly, an outburst of crying shook the house. She forcefully put her cup on the table and fell to her knees. Her hands over her eyes, and her legs on the floor. My Miyung was crying on the floor. I felt my heart break in two. 

I wrapped my arms around my poor girl, and lifted her back on her feet. I brushed my lips against the back of her neck. 

'Baby...she lived a great life. You were her life.' I wrapped my arms around her waist. 

She was uncontrollably sobbing. I didn't know what to do. I couldn't just leave her there, but my comforting didn't do any good. My mind ached in worriment as I felt myself feel her pain. 

Mates are strange. Vampires can feel their mate's emotions and pain. I can feel her in danger, or in sorrow. In joy or mourning. It can be quite sufferable, but at least we get through this together. 

'Hey... Miyung....' I patted her back. She looked up at me. Her cheeks were stained with tears. No, Miyung please don't cry. I can't stand to see you unhappy. 

I grabbed her in my arms, and held her there. She wiped her face on my chest. She still had a frown on her face. I held her tighter. Then, I leaned in and briskly kissed her red, cherry lips. 

A/N
I AM SO FRICKING SORRY IT'S BEEN LIKE 3 WEEKS OMG IM SO SORRY! I have been busy with issues, and I kind of forgot. Btw thank you all who have not unsubscribed due to my mini hiatus. I love this chapter because you really can feel Zelo's struggle. I hope up enjoy it. Please subscribe, upvote and comment