Late Nights

Unloved Beings

Zelo's POV
If I wanted to, I could be walking forever. I have the ability to do so, but it was raining, so I decided to sit in the a nearby bar. 

I found an empty seat, and sat down. I wasn't planning to drink anything, just sit and watch people in love. I saw a couple kissing, and I felt an ache in my heart. I gritted my teeth in envy. 

'Hey there. Would you care for a drink?' A waitress said to me. I pushed her away, but she came closer. 'If you're not interested in the drinks here, I got better ones. Meet me at my house?' She winked at me. Why would my brothers care what I do? 

'Sure, show me the way.' I smirked. She was a very pretty lady, probably cause she was caked in makeup and practically had plastic surgery all over her. She swung her hips in a manner that automatically  made  me think that she's picked up many men from the bar.
 'Cmon I'll drive you there.' She popped her car door open, and led me in. 

After a long car ride, she led me to her house. We walked through the front door, and she turned around on me. 

'Now wanna drink me?' She moaned and threw herself on me. The kiss was sloppy, but I didn't care. She left to get beer from the fridge. I sat on her couch, waiting for my drink. 

'Back.' She  giggled. I took my glass from her, and drank it in one shot. She was already high. I could see her looking around, dazed. She grabbed me by the collar, and ripped my shirt off. She took hers off as well, and I sipped another glass of beer. 

'Heyyyyy come do me.' She slurred. I couldn't help but sniff her neck when she brought me close to her. That scent...it brings no mercy for me. 

It all happened too fast. One second she was on me, then the next she's on the ground. 'Ahhhh!' She screamed. I looked at her, and saw two bite marks in her neck. Oh my frigging god no. Zelo. What did you do?? 

I didn't know what to do. I just bit her, and some blood out of her.
'Whatever are you...?' She mumbled. I didn't say anything. 'I'm so sorry..I have to go.' I ran out of the house. I'm going insane without Miyung. I can't love anyone else. It's killing me. It's causing me to be the monster I fear. 

Miyung's POV 
Himchan told me that Zelo ran away. I've been out for hours now, searching for him. The darkness began to enclose me in it's deathly shadows. 

'Zelo!' I screamed. Not even a faint noise could be hurt. Oh it's hopeless! I'll never find him. 

Then I saw a bar. Maybe he went in there... I walked in and saw a waiter. 
'Excuse me, was there a blonde man in here? His hair almost looked like ramen.' I explained his appearance to the waiter. 'Ah...yes! He went home with one of our waitresses, she lives by the shopping center on Main Street.' The waiter said. I bowed and thanked him, then ran wherever this woman's house was.

I think I found the house. I knocked on the door. Nobody was there. 
'Hello?!' I screamed. I banged on the door, but I heard nothing. Just faint noises, but it's probably a pet. Wait why was he even at her house?! What were they doing? 

I guess I lost him. He was my roommate, friend, and I think crush as well. I thought he was special. I never would have told anyone his secret, I just wanted to be with him. 

What's wrong with me? I think I'm in love with a guy who I barely know. He could be using me and drinking my blood later. I definitely know whatever I thought we had was off. He's sleeping with some ty waitress. If my mind is okay with it, why does my heart feel as if it's ripped out? 

A/N
OOOH is Miyung seeing her feelings for Zelo? This is exciting! There's some angst in their thoughts about finding each other. And sorry if the waitress bit was too inappropriate or something, I just thought to add a little like that. Anyways, keep reading and thanks for doing so!