Eight☂

It Was Raining (hiatus + early ending coming soon)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
{Chapter Eight}

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Min Ah called Jin Ae right after Jin left and decided to rant. "Jin Ae help me please," she pleaded.

"What's wrong Min Ah?" asked Jin Ae over the phone.

"I have a date," said Min Ah blunty. She held her phone away as soon as she said that. Jin Ae squealed so loud that even without speakphone on someone could've heard it.

"Ya, why are you so loud," snapped Min Ah.

"Min Ah, I think I should cry, my baby's growing up. You're going on a date. I'm so proud of you," squealed Jin Ae. Min Ah sighed.

"You don't understand, I'm being forced to go on this date," whined Min Ah.

"Ohh, I understand," said Jin Ae.

Min Ah sighed with relief, "Finally you under-"

"He's a rough guy! How romantic!" screamed Jin Ae. "I'm coming over there right now." She didn't understand. 

Within a matter of seconds or less than a minutes, Jin Ae appeared at her door.

"How did you get her so fast?" asked Min Ah while dropping her phone.

"I was driving nearby," said Jin Ae excitedly. Her face lit up the entire room. Normally Jin Ae is this cheery, but something abou this time made it feel special "So Min Ah this is your first date ever since you got her phobia. So we're going to have to go over a few things. First, you have terrible posture. Stand up straight. Two you--"

Min Ah clamped Jin Ae's mouth shut. "Jin Ae, this guy is an arrogant who blackmailed me into going on to this date."

Jin Ae giggled while removing Min Ah's hand. "Aw that poor guy."

Min Ah whined, "Why are you acting so dense right now?"

Jin Ae nudged Min Ah's elbow, "I'm not being dense. You are. Can't you tell? This guy obviously has never asked out any girl before. You must be really special to him. Also he must really like you. This is practically my second major, you know that."

Min Ah scratched her head in confusion, "You're always right but something feels off. It's not exactly that situation."

Jin Ae crossed her arms, "Then what do you think the situation is? Hm..?"

Min Ah sighed, "I think he's confused."  Jin Ae scoffed and shook her head.

"He called me tacky and ugly just yesterday, no one changes that fast."

☂   ☂   ☂   ☂  ☂

Jin rolled up the sleeves to his button up shirt. He fixed his hair so it fell just over his eyes. Jin looked into the mirror and sighed. "For once I'm hoping he doesn't come back suddenly while I'm on this date," he thought outloud.

Jin normally toyed with girls to get Seokjin in trouble, but he's never geniunely asked at one. He felt a pounding in his head. He grabbed his head and slowly sat down.

"Stay out of this Seokjin!" He screamed. He looked into the mirror with one hand on his head. "Seokjin, I'm always pretty easy on you. What you think is hard is actually easy.

If you come out while I'm on th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter